How are you taking Glutathione?

john_askins

Explorer
Joined
Dec 16, 2025
Messages
34
Reaction score
0
Location
USA
My order of 1500mg vials arrived yesterday, and each one is a 10mL vial. The seller told me to mix with 5-7.5mL of BAC. My plan is 500mg every other day. At 6mL, that works out to 2mL per day. I was really hoping to stay under 1mL, but based on what I've read, it gets too thick that way. So what's the method? 2 shots of 1mL each?

Can the powder be turned into something for sublingual use?
 
john_askins said:

My order of 1500mg vials arrived yesterday, and each one is a 10mL vial. The seller told me to mix with 5-7.5mL of BAC. My plan is 500mg every other day. At 6mL, that works out to 2mL per day. I was really hoping to stay under 1mL, but based on what I've read, it gets too thick that way. So what's the method? 2 shots of 1mL each?

Can the powder be turned into something for sublingual use?
If you use Bacteriostatic water instead of ascorbic acid, it won’t be that thick. As long as you received pharma grade and it isn’t loaded with fillers, pulling or pushing it will be no problem at all.
 
AndyPanda said:

john_askins said:

My order of 1500mg vials arrived yesterday, and each one is a 10mL vial. The seller told me to mix with 5-7.5mL of BAC. My plan is 500mg every other day. At 6mL, that works out to 2mL per day. I was really hoping to stay under 1mL, but based on what I've read, it gets too thick that way. So what's the method? 2 shots of 1mL each?

Can the powder be turned into something for sublingual use?
If you use Bacteriostatic water instead of ascorbic acid, it won’t be that thick. As long as you received pharma grade and it isn’t loaded with fillers, pulling or pushing it will be no problem at all.
My main concern is really about how much liquid we're talking about. If I use just 3mL to mix it, will that work? From what I've been seeing, shots over 1mL tend to cause quite a bit of pain.
 
john_askins said:

AndyPanda said:

john_askins said:

My order of 1500mg vials arrived yesterday, and each one is a 10mL vial. The seller told me to mix with 5-7.5mL of BAC. My plan is 500mg every other day. At 6mL, that works out to 2mL per day. I was really hoping to stay under 1mL, but based on what I've read, it gets too thick that way. So what's the method? 2 shots of 1mL each?

Can the powder be turned into something for sublingual use?
If you use Bacteriostatic water instead of ascorbic acid, it won’t be that thick. As long as you received pharma grade and it isn’t loaded with fillers, pulling or pushing it will be no problem at all.
My main concern is really about how much liquid we're talking about. If I use just 3mL to mix it, will that work? From what I've been seeing, shots over 1mL tend to cause quite a bit of pain.
Will you be doing subcutaneous injections or IM? IM should be perfectly okay. With subcutaneous, blood flow isn't as high, so I can see why the thickness might cause some people a bit of discomfort. Should you choose subcutaneous, my suggestion is a 30g, 1/2 inch syringe to reach a bit deeper.

When you put a 600mg Glutathione vial next to a 1200mg one, the difference is hardly visible.

My guess is everything will work out fine.
 
My vials are 1200 mg each. For reconstitution I combine 3ml vitamin c with 3ml sterile water. A 100 mg dose works out to 50 units injected every day. At the beginning, I mixed it far more concentrated than that, and sub q injections burned a lot. My guess is that's why more bac water gets suggested—to cut down on the pain. For sub q shots, push the needle in as far as possible so it stings less.
 
john_askins said:

AndyPanda said:

john_askins said:

My order of 1500mg vials arrived yesterday, and each one is a 10mL vial. The seller told me to mix with 5-7.5mL of BAC. My plan is 500mg every other day. At 6mL, that works out to 2mL per day. I was really hoping to stay under 1mL, but based on what I've read, it gets too thick that way. So what's the method? 2 shots of 1mL each?

Can the powder be turned into something for sublingual use?
If you use Bacteriostatic water instead of ascorbic acid, it won’t be that thick. As long as you received pharma grade and it isn’t loaded with fillers, pulling or pushing it will be no problem at all.
My main concern is really about how much liquid we're talking about. If I use just 3mL to mix it, will that work? From what I've been seeing, shots over 1mL tend to cause quite a bit of pain.
Before I move on to the 1500’s, I’m finishing off my 600 mg vials. With 1 ml BAC, the 600’s mix without any issue, and I put the entire vial under the skin in 1 go using a 31g 1/2” 1ml insulin syringe. I feel nothing unpleasant.

A change from 600 mg down to 500 mg is coming shortly. For the 1500, I’ll add 3ml, then inject 1ml 3x/wk.
 
Thanks for all the details, everyone. I mixed mine with 3mL, drew 1mL, and injected. There was some soreness in my leg, though it wasn't anywhere near as intense as people had warned. Grateful for the assistance!
 
Hi all,

What's the typical dosing for glutathione? Would a daily injection of around 100mcg be reasonable, or does that amount exceed what's recommended?
 
Chrissven said:

Hi all,

What's the typical dosing for glutathione? Would a daily injection of around 100mcg be reasonable, or does that amount exceed what's recommended?
Right now my routine is 500mg on alternating days.
 
Chrissven said:

Hi all,

What's the typical dosing for glutathione? Would a daily injection of around 100mcg be reasonable, or does that amount exceed what's recommended?
On my end, I'm skeptical that 100 mcg would lead to anything you'd actually notice. My protocol started with an induction: 1200 mg across 5 days (Monday through Friday). After that I moved to maintenance at 600 mg on M-W-F. Since my 600 mg kits are nearly gone, I'll switch to 1500 mg kits and lower the dose to 500 mg, taken 3 times per week.
 
My bad, I got that wrong. What I was trying to say is 100mg per day; the kits I have are 600mg. I figured 100mg a day would be excessive. After reading this, though, it seems like it should be perfectly fine.
 
For a while I was injecting 100 mg subcutaneously on 5-7 days each week. As of yesterday, though, I've moved up to 200 mg subq.
 
SubQ at 400 mg on MWF, and I reconstitute 2400mg using 3ml of Gluta-water. There's a day of puffiness, after which it settles down.
 
FNG33 said:

SubQ at 400 mg on MWF, and I reconstitute 2400mg using 3ml of Gluta-water. There's a day of puffiness, after which it settles down.
I'm wondering which source you're using for those 2400 mg vials?
 
Each 3 days I inject 200mg (1mL) into the vastus lateralis, intramuscularly. If you push it in gradually, that muscle handles 2mL without issue. A 2mL IM shot is fine for you. Splitting it into 2 separate 1mL injections is possible, though IM absorption happens fast enough that there's no real point.

That initial IM attempt, and the one after it, will have your palms sweating from nerves. Slippery hands only ramp up the fear, and plunging the syringe feels sooooo sluggish. 😆
 
CNCCurrency said:

FNG33 said:

SubQ at 400 mg on MWF, and I reconstitute 2400mg using 3ml of Gluta-water. There's a day of puffiness, after which it settles down.
I'm wondering which source you're using for those 2400 mg vials?
Plenty of US-based suppliers—largely catering to medspas—offer 2400 mg vials. The idea is that you mix them with 250 ml of saline and drip them weekly via IV, which keeps customers shelling out those absurd "wellness" clinic rates.

If you want to make it fancier, pair it with a 1000 mg vitamin C ampoule.

Since the generally cited ceiling for reconstituted glutathione is 300 mg/ml (a limit I regularly ignore without any issues), and because it breaks down relatively fast (unlike GLPs), meaning it ought to be used within several days, I doubt 2400 mg vials would appeal to me. 1500 mg works well. It's also simpler and less expensive to obtain.

Should you still prefer 2400 mg vials, I'd point you toward Indian or Korean online pharmacies for budget-friendly choices.
 
CNCCurrency said:

FNG33 said:

SubQ at 400 mg on MWF, and I reconstitute 2400mg using 3ml of Gluta-water. There's a day of puffiness, after which it settles down.
I'm wondering which source you're using for those 2400 mg vials?
The brand is Prost Pharma, and each kit ran me $95. Should it pop up again, I'll pass the info along.

Since our schedule is MWF, one vial gets used up in just 5 days.

Going forward I'll likely switch to the pink cap 1200mg Korean version — it's easier to handle and costs the same.
 
FNG33 said:

CNCCurrency said:

FNG33 said:

SubQ at 400 mg on MWF, and I reconstitute 2400mg using 3ml of Gluta-water. There's a day of puffiness, after which it settles down.
I'm wondering which source you're using for those 2400 mg vials?
The brand is Prost Pharma, and each kit ran me $95. Should it pop up again, I'll pass the info along.

Since our schedule is MWF, one vial gets used up in just 5 days.

Going forward I'll likely switch to the pink cap 1200mg Korean version — it's easier to handle and costs the same.

From what I hear, Luthione is the brand that South Korean hospitals rely on.

GB3Vault (also called GBBB) currently sells Luthione 1200mg at $65 per kit, with UPS delivery included. Still, once my existing gluta kit runs out, I'll mainly switch to oral NAC.
 
Back
Top