RetCurious
Explorer
I came across it on STG; my assumption is that it originated from their testing server that ended up getting nuked.trojanpeptide said:
Where can I find the chart that @RetCurious posted? What are the storage conditions for this BAC? Is it kept in a sealed container? The text keeps referring to air being removed for testing, which I don't quite follow. And where are the error bars?
The graphic points out that 2 of them sat at room tempt, while 1 was kept refrigerated.Where can I find the chart that @RetCurious posted? What are the storage conditions for this BAC? Is it kept in a sealed container? The text keeps referring to air being removed for testing, which I don't quite follow. And where are the error bars?
That would be the logical assumption? I've never encountered it outside of a sealed bottle.Where can I find the chart that @RetCurious posted? What are the storage conditions for this BAC? Is it kept in a sealed container? The text keeps referring to air being removed for testing, which I don't quite follow. And where are the error bars?
According to what it says, air was introduced.Where can I find the chart that @RetCurious posted? What are the storage conditions for this BAC? Is it kept in a sealed container? The text keeps referring to air being removed for testing, which I don't quite follow. And where are the error bars?
Which error bars are you talking about?