Kitty Paws
Explorer
Every Hospira vial I've gotten before this one had a little QR code printed on the cap. This one doesn't. Is it still safe to use, or should I be worried?
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
The vial on the right is the one that arrived. Expiration, LOT, and NDC are all present on it — the only thing missing is that QR thing on the cap. This is my first hospira purchase that didn't have the QR code on the cap, which struck me as strange. Aside from that, everything else lines up.OzzyFit said:
Which source did you get it from?
Is a LOT number printed on it?
Is there an expiration date on it?
On the bottle to the left, I can make out the NDC number. Does the bottle on the right also show an NDC number?
If any of those are missing, I would throw it away. When possible, request your money back and explain the concern you have about how the two bottles differ
Kitty Paws said:
Every Hospira vial I've gotten before this one had a little QR code printed on the cap. This one doesn't. Is it still safe to use, or should I be worried?
Appreciate it. That checks out as authentic.Skidude said:
/community-link/thread/23960/