HGH or Tesa or CJC/Ipa

Calm Logic said:

Smiter said:

Calm Logic said:

Smiter said:

dancs said:

Smiter said:

Enjoy
From what I've read—and I feel like I've read quite a bit—Anavar is considered the least risky steroid currently available, though it's also the weakest and builds up the slowest, correct?

HGH starts for me tomorrow, so my plan was to taper down LR3 and the CJC/IPA blend over the next 2 weeks. Alternatively, once anavar arrives this Wednesday, I could just drop LR3 and CJC/IPA completely and begin anavar then?

Which option makes the most sense?
What are you aiming for? With IGF-DES or pEG MGF plus test E, Anavar would be ideal. As for me, I won't touch GH, secretagogues, or somatotropin. The reason for using Anavar is to dodge water retention and joint problems. Bringing GH into the mix would ruin that.
Alternatively, simply steer clear of every non-natural steroid and just use testosterone. Prior to the FDA withdrawing approval for Anavar/oxandrolone, a black box warning applied to it. (That's not to say what arrives when you buy "Anavar" through a "source" is actually oxandrolone, unless a compounding pharmacy is involved. If you're unable to quit the self-abuse, going straight to China is likely superior to domestic black-market suppliers.)
Sure, that's a route you could take. But if we're calling anything unnatural bad, then GLP's would be in the same boat, and so would every medication out there. As for the FDA giving or withholding approval—look at the COVID vaccines, or how all steroids got lumped into schedule IV. Cigarettes carry warnings too. My point is just that too much of anything turns toxic... oxygen included....so, yeah..
No matter how strange exogenous testosterone—or even doses above natural levels—might seem, oxandrolone is considerably stranger, since the body clearly does not make it on its own.

Smiter said:

Calm Logic said:

Smiter said:

dancs said:

Smiter said:

Enjoy
From what I've read—and I feel like I've read quite a bit—Anavar is considered the least risky steroid currently available, though it's also the weakest and builds up the slowest, correct?

HGH starts for me tomorrow, so my plan was to taper down LR3 and the CJC/IPA blend over the next 2 weeks. Alternatively, once anavar arrives this Wednesday, I could just drop LR3 and CJC/IPA completely and begin anavar then?

Which option makes the most sense?
What are you aiming for? With IGF-DES or pEG MGF plus test E, Anavar would be ideal. As for me, I won't touch GH, secretagogues, or somatotropin. The reason for using Anavar is to dodge water retention and joint problems. Bringing GH into the mix would ruin that.
Alternatively, simply steer clear of every non-natural steroid and just use testosterone. Prior to the FDA withdrawing approval for Anavar/oxandrolone, a black box warning applied to it. (That's not to say what arrives when you buy "Anavar" through a "source" is actually oxandrolone, unless a compounding pharmacy is involved. If you're unable to quit the self-abuse, going straight to China is likely superior to domestic black-market suppliers.)
Yes, that part of my supply comes from India...through legitimate pharmacies.
Broadly speaking, when it comes to AAS, India's testing standards fall short of China's. And Sun Pharma isn't the one manufacturing those oxandrolone tablets either.

Dress up your bro science however you like. Yet burn units themselves are stepping back from oxandrolone, whether that's an improvement or not.

Before oxandrolone lost approval, the FDA had issued a black box warning:


/community-link/thread/14366/
The same holds for antibiotics, acetaminophen, TB-500, Tesa, CJC, and so on.

Calm Logic said:

Smiter said:

Calm Logic said:

Smiter said:

dancs said:

Smiter said:

Enjoy
From what I've read—and I feel like I've read quite a bit—Anavar is considered the least risky steroid currently available, though it's also the weakest and builds up the slowest, correct?

HGH starts for me tomorrow, so my plan was to taper down LR3 and the CJC/IPA blend over the next 2 weeks. Alternatively, once anavar arrives this Wednesday, I could just drop LR3 and CJC/IPA completely and begin anavar then?

Which option makes the most sense?
What are you aiming for? With IGF-DES or pEG MGF plus test E, Anavar would be ideal. As for me, I won't touch GH, secretagogues, or somatotropin. The reason for using Anavar is to dodge water retention and joint problems. Bringing GH into the mix would ruin that.
Alternatively, simply steer clear of every non-natural steroid and just use testosterone. Prior to the FDA withdrawing approval for Anavar/oxandrolone, a black box warning applied to it. (That's not to say what arrives when you buy "Anavar" through a "source" is actually oxandrolone, unless a compounding pharmacy is involved. If you're unable to quit the self-abuse, going straight to China is likely superior to domestic black-market suppliers.)
Sure, that's a route you could take. But if we're calling anything unnatural bad, then GLP's would be in the same boat, and so would every medication out there. As for the FDA giving or withholding approval—look at the COVID vaccines, or how all steroids got lumped into schedule IV. Cigarettes carry warnings too. My point is just that too much of anything turns toxic... oxygen included....so, yeah..
No matter how strange exogenous testosterone—or even doses above natural levels—might seem, oxandrolone is considerably stranger, since the body clearly does not make it on its own.

Smiter said:

Calm Logic said:

Smiter said:

dancs said:

Smiter said:

Enjoy
From what I've read—and I feel like I've read quite a bit—Anavar is considered the least risky steroid currently available, though it's also the weakest and builds up the slowest, correct?

HGH starts for me tomorrow, so my plan was to taper down LR3 and the CJC/IPA blend over the next 2 weeks. Alternatively, once anavar arrives this Wednesday, I could just drop LR3 and CJC/IPA completely and begin anavar then?

Which option makes the most sense?
What are you aiming for? With IGF-DES or pEG MGF plus test E, Anavar would be ideal. As for me, I won't touch GH, secretagogues, or somatotropin. The reason for using Anavar is to dodge water retention and joint problems. Bringing GH into the mix would ruin that.
Alternatively, simply steer clear of every non-natural steroid and just use testosterone. Prior to the FDA withdrawing approval for Anavar/oxandrolone, a black box warning applied to it. (That's not to say what arrives when you buy "Anavar" through a "source" is actually oxandrolone, unless a compounding pharmacy is involved. If you're unable to quit the self-abuse, going straight to China is likely superior to domestic black-market suppliers.)
Yes, that part of my supply comes from India...through legitimate pharmacies.
Broadly speaking, when it comes to AAS, India's testing standards fall short of China's. And Sun Pharma isn't the one manufacturing those oxandrolone tablets either.

Dress up your bro science however you like. Yet burn units themselves are stepping back from oxandrolone, whether that's an improvement or not.

Before oxandrolone lost approval, the FDA had issued a black box warning:


/community-link/thread/14366/
That is entirely plausible, which explains why people have stuck with the well-established manufacturers for decades.
 
jimmyjames01 said:

Male, 38, roughly 2 years of consistent gym training.

Currently about 6 weeks into Reta, weight is down to 81kg, body fat somewhere in the 12-15% range.

Now I'm looking to stack additional peptides to help build lean muscle.

Given my age, would microdosing HGH be the better call, or should I simply add tesa or CJC/Ipa into my existing daily peptide routine?

Anyone running HGH - what's your microdose per day?
Since it looks like nearly every supplier has stopped sending out HGH, you may be left with no choice but to take the CJC path...
 
Ticks said:

DrPEPr said:

miameow said:

At 38 you've still got plenty of runway, so if cost isn't a concern, secretagogues could be worth a shot — tesa in particular as a starting point. Personally I ran CJC no dac alongside Ipa, and honestly the ipa gave me nothing except intense hunger, even though I was already on a fairly hefty reta dose. Compared to any secretagogue, HGH is in a completely different league, though the difference hits harder when your igf is genuinely low and/or you're simply older.

That said, muscle growth isn't something any of these will deliver. What they can do is help you lean out and make the muscle you already have stand out more.
Well... men typically live to about 76 on average, so by that math he's already at the midpoint (coming from someone who's 46yo 😉)

Tattoo85 said:

jimmyjames01 said:

Besides going the route of strong anabolic steroids (though I am also attempting to start Trt, which would likewise only be a microdose), what other options might be superior? Cost is not a concern
When you say micro dosing, are you talking about standard TRT instead of "TRT+"? I wouldn't go below a TRT dose and take the chance of suppressing my own natural production.
For my weekly testosterone enanthate intake, I'm aiming for 140 - 150mg, and I'll inject 20mg each day—that's the microdosing approach I was referring to.
Right, that's what @Gr33dyOctopus was getting at — split dosing.

Have you gotten any labs done to check your current hormone panel (test as well as gh/igf1)?

My point is that pinning just 140-150 per week could leave you with the same test level you already have — maybe even lower. (I've seen numbers land between 600 - 900 on those amounts). In other words, you'd be disrupting your endocrine system for nothing.

And another thing...

2 years of gym time still puts you in beginner territory, with a ton of 'n00bGainz' left to tap. There's zero reason to bring in any compounds for muscle growth at this stage.

What I'd suggest:

Stay 'natty' and really commit for another 2-3 years, running a solid training plan plus a few (lean)bulk and cut cycles, then reassess.
Everyone has their own view, but that reasoning doesn't line up with what my RS and the people close to them have actually gone through. When your T isn't naturally where it should be and you're getting close to 40, even a modest weekly T dose of 140-150 can lift your levels by 2x or even 3x. Add in naturally low igf1 and your progress gets held back no matter what protocol you follow. Boosting your T output is definitely a long-term commitment, yet small amounts of supplementation won't wreck your endocrine system nearly as badly as mainstream media makes it sound. Going all in with huge doses is where you're playing with fire, but this whole thing is about optimization, and trt plus tesa can genuinely get your hormones dialed in. In my book, 2 years of serious effort isn't really a beginner either; I've watched people go from 0 to hero in that same stretch. Just my 2c
There's quite a bit to unpack in this thread.

DrPEPr said:

miameow said:

At 38 you've still got plenty of runway, so if cost isn't a concern, secretagogues could be worth a shot — tesa in particular as a starting point. Personally I ran CJC no dac alongside Ipa, and honestly the ipa gave me nothing except intense hunger, even though I was already on a fairly hefty reta dose. Compared to any secretagogue, HGH is in a completely different league, though the difference hits harder when your igf is genuinely low and/or you're simply older.

That said, muscle growth isn't something any of these will deliver. What they can do is help you lean out and make the muscle you already have stand out more.
Well... men typically live to about 76 on average, so by that math he's already at the midpoint (coming from someone who's 46yo 😉)

Tattoo85 said:

jimmyjames01 said:

Besides going the route of strong anabolic steroids (though I am also attempting to start Trt, which would likewise only be a microdose), what other options might be superior? Cost is not a concern
When you say micro dosing, are you talking about standard TRT instead of "TRT+"? I wouldn't go below a TRT dose and take the chance of suppressing my own natural production.
For my weekly testosterone enanthate intake, I'm aiming for 140 - 150mg, and I'll inject 20mg each day—that's the microdosing approach I was referring to.
Right, that's what @Gr33dyOctopus was getting at — split dosing.

Have you gotten any labs done to check your current hormone panel (test as well as gh/igf1)?

My point is that pinning just 140-150 per week could leave you with the same test level you already have — maybe even lower. (I've seen numbers land between 600 - 900 on those amounts). In other words, you'd be disrupting your endocrine system for nothing.

And another thing...

2 years of gym time still puts you in beginner territory, with a ton of 'n00bGainz' left to tap. There's zero reason to bring in any compounds for muscle growth at this stage.

What I'd suggest:

Stay 'natty' and really commit for another 2-3 years, running a solid training plan plus a few (lean)bulk and cut cycles, then reassess.
Everyone has their own view, but that reasoning doesn't line up with what my RS and the people close to them have actually gone through. When your T isn't naturally where it should be and you're getting close to 40, even a modest weekly T dose of 140-150 can lift your levels by 2x or even 3x. Add in naturally low igf1 and your progress gets held back no matter what protocol you follow. Boosting your T output is definitely a long-term commitment, yet small amounts of supplementation won't wreck your endocrine system nearly as badly as mainstream media makes it sound. Going all in with huge doses is where you're playing with fire, but this whole thing is about optimization, and trt plus tesa can genuinely get your hormones dialed in. In my book, 2 years of serious effort isn't really a beginner either; I've watched people go from 0 to hero in that same stretch. Just my 2c
The answer hinges on what the OP's natural testosterone production looks like, and right now that's a blank.

Speaking from my own labs: at age 40 my total test sat between 950–1000 ng/dL, and at 46 it's still hovering near 900. Had I started a conventional TRT protocol of 140–150 mg/week back then, I'd probably have landed at the same numbers I already produce on my own — maybe even beneath them. Response to exogenous hormones varies from person to person, but a rough guideline is that 100 mg/week tends to put most men somewhere in the 700–900 ng/dL range.

Nobody should be pinning anything before getting full bloodwork. Handing out a cookie-cutter TRT dose without knowing where someone starts is guesswork, not medicine.

DrPEPr said:

miameow said:

At 38 you've still got plenty of runway, so if cost isn't a concern, secretagogues could be worth a shot — tesa in particular as a starting point. Personally I ran CJC no dac alongside Ipa, and honestly the ipa gave me nothing except intense hunger, even though I was already on a fairly hefty reta dose. Compared to any secretagogue, HGH is in a completely different league, though the difference hits harder when your igf is genuinely low and/or you're simply older.

That said, muscle growth isn't something any of these will deliver. What they can do is help you lean out and make the muscle you already have stand out more.
Well... men typically live to about 76 on average, so by that math he's already at the midpoint (coming from someone who's 46yo 😉)

Tattoo85 said:

jimmyjames01 said:

Besides going the route of strong anabolic steroids (though I am also attempting to start Trt, which would likewise only be a microdose), what other options might be superior? Cost is not a concern
When you say micro dosing, are you talking about standard TRT instead of "TRT+"? I wouldn't go below a TRT dose and take the chance of suppressing my own natural production.
For my weekly testosterone enanthate intake, I'm aiming for 140 - 150mg, and I'll inject 20mg each day—that's the microdosing approach I was referring to.
Right, that's what @Gr33dyOctopus was getting at — split dosing.

Have you gotten any labs done to check your current hormone panel (test as well as gh/igf1)?

My point is that pinning just 140-150 per week could leave you with the same test level you already have — maybe even lower. (I've seen numbers land between 600 - 900 on those amounts). In other words, you'd be disrupting your endocrine system for nothing.

And another thing...

2 years of gym time still puts you in beginner territory, with a ton of 'n00bGainz' left to tap. There's zero reason to bring in any compounds for muscle growth at this stage.

What I'd suggest:

Stay 'natty' and really commit for another 2-3 years, running a solid training plan plus a few (lean)bulk and cut cycles, then reassess.
Everyone has their own view, but that reasoning doesn't line up with what my RS and the people close to them have actually gone through. When your T isn't naturally where it should be and you're getting close to 40, even a modest weekly T dose of 140-150 can lift your levels by 2x or even 3x. Add in naturally low igf1 and your progress gets held back no matter what protocol you follow. Boosting your T output is definitely a long-term commitment, yet small amounts of supplementation won't wreck your endocrine system nearly as badly as mainstream media makes it sound. Going all in with huge doses is where you're playing with fire, but this whole thing is about optimization, and trt plus tesa can genuinely get your hormones dialed in. In my book, 2 years of serious effort isn't really a beginner either; I've watched people go from 0 to hero in that same stretch. Just my 2c
What cable news has to do with endocrinology, I genuinely don't know, but the physiology is not up for debate: any dose of exogenous testosterone shuts the HPTA (Hypothalamic-Pituitary-Gonadal Axis) down completely. Natural output goes to zero whether the injection is 1 mg or 5000 mg.

What is accurate is that genuine TRT dosing — restoring levels inside normal physiological bounds — has a health and safety profile that looks nothing like supraphysiological dosing ("blasting"). Shutdown, however, happens either way.

DrPEPr said:

miameow said:

At 38 you've still got plenty of runway, so if cost isn't a concern, secretagogues could be worth a shot — tesa in particular as a starting point. Personally I ran CJC no dac alongside Ipa, and honestly the ipa gave me nothing except intense hunger, even though I was already on a fairly hefty reta dose. Compared to any secretagogue, HGH is in a completely different league, though the difference hits harder when your igf is genuinely low and/or you're simply older.

That said, muscle growth isn't something any of these will deliver. What they can do is help you lean out and make the muscle you already have stand out more.
Well... men typically live to about 76 on average, so by that math he's already at the midpoint (coming from someone who's 46yo 😉)

Tattoo85 said:

jimmyjames01 said:

Besides going the route of strong anabolic steroids (though I am also attempting to start Trt, which would likewise only be a microdose), what other options might be superior? Cost is not a concern
When you say micro dosing, are you talking about standard TRT instead of "TRT+"? I wouldn't go below a TRT dose and take the chance of suppressing my own natural production.
For my weekly testosterone enanthate intake, I'm aiming for 140 - 150mg, and I'll inject 20mg each day—that's the microdosing approach I was referring to.
Right, that's what @Gr33dyOctopus was getting at — split dosing.

Have you gotten any labs done to check your current hormone panel (test as well as gh/igf1)?

My point is that pinning just 140-150 per week could leave you with the same test level you already have — maybe even lower. (I've seen numbers land between 600 - 900 on those amounts). In other words, you'd be disrupting your endocrine system for nothing.

And another thing...

2 years of gym time still puts you in beginner territory, with a ton of 'n00bGainz' left to tap. There's zero reason to bring in any compounds for muscle growth at this stage.

What I'd suggest:

Stay 'natty' and really commit for another 2-3 years, running a solid training plan plus a few (lean)bulk and cut cycles, then reassess.
Everyone has their own view, but that reasoning doesn't line up with what my RS and the people close to them have actually gone through. When your T isn't naturally where it should be and you're getting close to 40, even a modest weekly T dose of 140-150 can lift your levels by 2x or even 3x. Add in naturally low igf1 and your progress gets held back no matter what protocol you follow. Boosting your T output is definitely a long-term commitment, yet small amounts of supplementation won't wreck your endocrine system nearly as badly as mainstream media makes it sound. Going all in with huge doses is where you're playing with fire, but this whole thing is about optimization, and trt plus tesa can genuinely get your hormones dialed in. In my book, 2 years of serious effort isn't really a beginner either; I've watched people go from 0 to hero in that same stretch. Just my 2c
Two separate ideas are being mixed together here.

Sure, a novice who cleans up a disastrous lifestyle and stays disciplined with food and training for two years will show a dramatic visual change ("zero to hero").

That said, when we're talking about progressive overload and physical adaptation, two years of consistent lifting still falls well inside the "newbie gains" window, which can keep producing results for as long as 3 to 5 years. Call the OP "intermediate" if you want to argue labels, but hitting a wall at the 2-year point is essentially never a hormonal ceiling demanding clinical help. The far more probable culprit is a weak link in training intensity, volume, or calorie intake — something a sensible program tweak resolves without much trouble.

@jimmyjames01 Running anabolics is your decision to make (your body, your rules). My suggestion, though, is to call it what it is — a cycle — instead of dressing it up as TRT. Merely matching the testosterone you already make naturally gets you nowhere.

Step one: get a full hormone panel done. If nothing is flagged, begin with testosterone alone at a moderate dose (200–250 mg, for example) and observe how you respond. Then repeat bloodwork 3 to 4 weeks in to review your markers and see how your body is handling it (especially whether you aromatize heavily or run into other sides).

I strongly suggest splitting the dose (3 to 4 micro-injections weekly) instead of one big weekly shot, since that keeps serum levels far steadier and blunts estrogen spikes.

Whatever route you take, I'm rooting for you. 💪
 
For building muscle, my approach would be AAS and/or HGH (3iu or more every day), combined with IGF-1 LR3 or PEG-MGF — alternating between the two every 4 weeks at 50-100mcg daily. However, if your goal is simply improved recovery and sleep, then in my experience CJC without DAC paired with ipamorelin does the job perfectly well.
 
Suisei said:

For building muscle, my approach would be AAS and/or HGH (3iu or more every day), combined with IGF-1 LR3 or PEG-MGF — alternating between the two every 4 weeks at 50-100mcg daily. However, if your goal is simply improved recovery and sleep, then in my experience CJC without DAC paired with ipamorelin does the job perfectly well.
Using HGH together with AAS and IGF LR???? is excessive and risky, particularly GH and IGF
 
Smiter said:

Suisei said:

For building muscle, my approach would be AAS and/or HGH (3iu or more every day), combined with IGF-1 LR3 or PEG-MGF — alternating between the two every 4 weeks at 50-100mcg daily. However, if your goal is simply improved recovery and sleep, then in my experience CJC without DAC paired with ipamorelin does the job perfectly well.
Using HGH together with AAS and IGF LR???? is excessive and risky, particularly GH and IGF
As long as you keep an eye on your glucose and don't overdo the usage, it shouldn't pose a danger

Concerns like organ growth and cancer are massively exaggerated. (particularly at doses as low as 3iu ed, while ISS doses run 2-4x higher)

Metformin and berberine work well as ancilliaries to keep things safe, and when running an AAS cycle above TRT dose you'll need AIs or secondary anabolics to manage estrogen regardless

You have to stay on HGH for several months before all the effects become apparent, though I do agree that exogenous IGF can be reserved for times when your body's IGF-1 production hits a bottleneck
 
Suisei said:

Smiter said:

Suisei said:

For building muscle, my approach would be AAS and/or HGH (3iu or more every day), combined with IGF-1 LR3 or PEG-MGF — alternating between the two every 4 weeks at 50-100mcg daily. However, if your goal is simply improved recovery and sleep, then in my experience CJC without DAC paired with ipamorelin does the job perfectly well.
Using HGH together with AAS and IGF LR???? is excessive and risky, particularly GH and IGF
As long as you keep an eye on your glucose and don't overdo the usage, it shouldn't pose a danger

Concerns like organ growth and cancer are massively exaggerated. (particularly at doses as low as 3iu ed, while ISS doses run 2-4x higher)

Metformin and berberine work well as ancilliaries to keep things safe, and when running an AAS cycle above TRT dose you'll need AIs or secondary anabolics to manage estrogen regardless

You have to stay on HGH for several months before all the effects become apparent, though I do agree that exogenous IGF can be reserved for times when your body's IGF-1 production hits a bottleneck
I was considering IGF-DES rather than LR3
 
Smiter said:

Suisei said:

Smiter said:

Suisei said:

For building muscle, my approach would be AAS and/or HGH (3iu or more every day), combined with IGF-1 LR3 or PEG-MGF — alternating between the two every 4 weeks at 50-100mcg daily. However, if your goal is simply improved recovery and sleep, then in my experience CJC without DAC paired with ipamorelin does the job perfectly well.
Using HGH together with AAS and IGF LR???? is excessive and risky, particularly GH and IGF
As long as you keep an eye on your glucose and don't overdo the usage, it shouldn't pose a danger

Concerns like organ growth and cancer are massively exaggerated. (particularly at doses as low as 3iu ed, while ISS doses run 2-4x higher)

Metformin and berberine work well as ancilliaries to keep things safe, and when running an AAS cycle above TRT dose you'll need AIs or secondary anabolics to manage estrogen regardless

You have to stay on HGH for several months before all the effects become apparent, though I do agree that exogenous IGF can be reserved for times when your body's IGF-1 production hits a bottleneck
I was considering IGF-DES rather than LR3
If money is tight, using it before training would be a solid option; however, unlike LR3 it does not become systemic in the same manner, so assuming funds allow, LR3 strikes me as the superior pick.
 
Suisei said:

Smiter said:

Suisei said:

Smiter said:

Suisei said:

For building muscle, my approach would be AAS and/or HGH (3iu or more every day), combined with IGF-1 LR3 or PEG-MGF — alternating between the two every 4 weeks at 50-100mcg daily. However, if your goal is simply improved recovery and sleep, then in my experience CJC without DAC paired with ipamorelin does the job perfectly well.
Using HGH together with AAS and IGF LR???? is excessive and risky, particularly GH and IGF
As long as you keep an eye on your glucose and don't overdo the usage, it shouldn't pose a danger

Concerns like organ growth and cancer are massively exaggerated. (particularly at doses as low as 3iu ed, while ISS doses run 2-4x higher)

Metformin and berberine work well as ancilliaries to keep things safe, and when running an AAS cycle above TRT dose you'll need AIs or secondary anabolics to manage estrogen regardless

You have to stay on HGH for several months before all the effects become apparent, though I do agree that exogenous IGF can be reserved for times when your body's IGF-1 production hits a bottleneck
I was considering IGF-DES rather than LR3
If money is tight, using it before training would be a solid option; however, unlike LR3 it does not become systemic in the same manner, so assuming funds allow, LR3 strikes me as the superior pick.
Actually, the fact that it stays local is exactly why I prefer it. Having high IGF levels throughout the body is an issue. DES has a duration of just 30minutes. The real standout, though, is that DES carries 10 times the potency. On top of that, when AAS are in the picture, IGF will go up systemically.
 
Settled on test e plus cjc/ipa for the time being.

Pulling needles for the test e are on order, but right now all I've got are 31g needles

I did manage to draw the test e back with these needles — is it okay to pin, or would it be better to hold off until the correct needles show up?
 
Back
Top