dancs said:
jimmyjames01 said:
Male, 38, roughly 2 years of consistent gym training.
Currently about 6 weeks into Reta, weight is down to 81kg, body fat somewhere in the 12-15% range.
Now I'm looking to stack additional peptides to help build lean muscle.
Given my age, would microdosing HGH be the better call, or should I simply add tesa or CJC/Ipa into my existing daily peptide routine?
Anyone running HGH - what's your microdose per day?
We're the same age, man — 38! My stats are pretty close too: 205lbs, roughly 13% body fat. For the past 3 weeks I've been running Cjc/Ipa, and for about that same stretch IGF-1 LR3 as well, and honestly I can tell the difference — I'm holding onto lean mass better, recovering faster, and my body looks fuller.
I went deep into the research on HGH and Anavar (which is the weakest steroid and carries the least risk), and my honest take: if you're generally healthy and sitting where you are right now, skip the roids... at least for now. My strong advice is to do your due diligence before you take on something you
may only know a little about. Some of the possible consequences can't be reversed... On top of that, anavar is the most counterfeited roid out there — plenty of products labeled anavar are actually watered-down dianobol or HCG/HGH blends.... If you do your research and decide to buy, source it from someone reputable OR from a place with a recent COA on hand. If it's janoshik (the gold standard), then verify on janoshik's site that the report is real and not copy/pasted or "edited".
For you, HGH would be the best route. It comes with a long list of benefits plus a few side effects, but proper dosing — low for the first couple weeks, then titrating slowly upward — should keep you fine. Worth knowing: real muscle gains won't show until you're at least a month in (HGH is a long-term commitment; 6-12 months). Early on you'll definitely feel better, sleep improves and recovery speeds up.
If faster results are what you want, then do what @Smiter suggests: PEG-MGF (targeted), IGF-1 LR3 (systemic) — but skip his approach with the other ones.
Tomorrow I begin HGH and start tapering off both CJC/IPA and IGF-1, fully stopping in about 2 weeks; HGH will take over completely. Each one works a bit differently, but like I said, for me safety beats risking everything.
My recommendation: get blood work done FIRST (fitomicslabs.com) so you know your current levels. Then run HGH at 1iu/day for 2-3 weeks to check tolerability, then titrate up by 1 every few weeks until you reach 4iu/day (the safer dosing). Go above 4 a day and the other side effects start creeping in.
If you want a reputable HGH source, Lobster. Or just DM me and I'll point you the right way.