HGH or Tesa or CJC/Ipa

Smiter said:

PEG-MGF, follistatin, epicatechin, and a clen combo are other options too. Once I hit my Reta maintenance dose, I'll be using that stack myself. After that, I'll add creatine, whey protein alpha, Myotor and velositol, plus glutamine. Testagen and enclomiphene are also worth considering.

jimmyjames01 said:

To clarify regarding those 2 years: weightlifting has actually been part of most of my life, though inconsistently. It is only the last 2 years that I have become more committed, and during the past year I have not skipped a single session, while keeping nutrition largely dialed in through both bulks and cuts.

For the last 4-5 months I have been stuck at a plateau that I cannot get past. My error was with Reta: I ran too much, too fast. That cost me significantly in weights and muscle, and I am now working to get it back.

That said, I would not describe myself as looking like a beginner lifter, and I definitely know my way around the gym. Anabolics are simply new territory for me.
HGH is something I'd only turn to if there were no other option. Even TRT isn't something I'd actively choose, though it still beats HGH. IGF-1 DES and MGF are two options that might benefit you. Just remember to cycle the latter two, and never run them at the same time. If a plateau is what you're trying to get past, consider trying a compound you haven't used before. I'm talking about non-steroidal supplements.
 
Smiter said:

Smiter said:

PEG-MGF, follistatin, epicatechin, and a clen combo are other options too. Once I hit my Reta maintenance dose, I'll be using that stack myself. After that, I'll add creatine, whey protein alpha, Myotor and velositol, plus glutamine. Testagen and enclomiphene are also worth considering.

jimmyjames01 said:

To clarify regarding those 2 years: weightlifting has actually been part of most of my life, though inconsistently. It is only the last 2 years that I have become more committed, and during the past year I have not skipped a single session, while keeping nutrition largely dialed in through both bulks and cuts.

For the last 4-5 months I have been stuck at a plateau that I cannot get past. My error was with Reta: I ran too much, too fast. That cost me significantly in weights and muscle, and I am now working to get it back.

That said, I would not describe myself as looking like a beginner lifter, and I definitely know my way around the gym. Anabolics are simply new territory for me.
HGH is something I'd only turn to if there were no other option. Even TRT isn't something I'd actively choose, though it still beats HGH. IGF-1 DES and MGF are two options that might benefit you. Just remember to cycle the latter two, and never run them at the same time. If a plateau is what you're trying to get past, consider trying a compound you haven't used before. I'm talking about non-steroidal supplements.
For non-anabolic supplements, I already take creatine, whey, and BCAAs.

As for HGH, I haven't decided yet—many claim it pairs well with test.

Based on my bloodwork and what I've read, test E is clearly what I'd like to begin for TRT.

What makes IGF a better choice than tesa and cjc/ipa?

MGF is completely new to me, but I'll check it out.
 
jimmyjames01 said:

Smiter said:

Smiter said:

PEG-MGF, follistatin, epicatechin, and a clen combo are other options too. Once I hit my Reta maintenance dose, I'll be using that stack myself. After that, I'll add creatine, whey protein alpha, Myotor and velositol, plus glutamine. Testagen and enclomiphene are also worth considering.

jimmyjames01 said:

To clarify regarding those 2 years: weightlifting has actually been part of most of my life, though inconsistently. It is only the last 2 years that I have become more committed, and during the past year I have not skipped a single session, while keeping nutrition largely dialed in through both bulks and cuts.

For the last 4-5 months I have been stuck at a plateau that I cannot get past. My error was with Reta: I ran too much, too fast. That cost me significantly in weights and muscle, and I am now working to get it back.

That said, I would not describe myself as looking like a beginner lifter, and I definitely know my way around the gym. Anabolics are simply new territory for me.
HGH is something I'd only turn to if there were no other option. Even TRT isn't something I'd actively choose, though it still beats HGH. IGF-1 DES and MGF are two options that might benefit you. Just remember to cycle the latter two, and never run them at the same time. If a plateau is what you're trying to get past, consider trying a compound you haven't used before. I'm talking about non-steroidal supplements.
For non-anabolic supplements, I already take creatine, whey, and BCAAs.

As for HGH, I haven't decided yet—many claim it pairs well with test.

Based on my bloodwork and what I've read, test E is clearly what I'd like to begin for TRT.

What makes IGF a better choice than tesa and cjc/ipa?

MGF is completely new to me, but I'll check it out.
Grab the GNC Wheybolic Alpha — you'll be thanking me afterward.

Yes, GH does support Test. Both are anabolic in nature, but the problem lies with the side effects. Water retention and bloating come with GH, and as far as I recall, your goal is weight loss, correct? Getting past that plateau?

Regardless, GH's anabolic action runs through IGF signaling. Tesa, cjc, ipa, their mother, whoever — all of them are HGH secretagogues. That means for the muscle-building side of things, every one of them ultimately lands on somatomedin, a.k.a. IGF. So if IGF can be taken directly, what's the point of bothering? As for Test, the esters people chase most are enanthate, cypionate and propionate, though I'd advise holding off as long as you can. If boosting your own production is the aim, enclomiphene, Testagen and similar options exist.

MGF, meanwhile, works best as pEG MGF when you want effects that last. Mechano Growth Factor. It's the synthesized form of IGF that leans toward muscle building while barely touching blood sugar.

Below is the AI write-up on it.

PEG-MGF (Pegylated Mechano-Growth Factor) is a synthetic peptide derived from IGF-1. It is designed to repair tissue and promote muscle growth. By attaching polyethylene glycol (PEG) to the molecule, scientists bypass the short half-life of natural MGF, allowing it to remain active in the bloodstream for up to 72 hours.

artgerecht +3

How It Works & Key Benefits

  • Satellite Cell Activation: It promotes the activation and division of satellite cells, which fuse with damaged muscle fibers to repair tears and build muscle.
  • Tissue Repair: It is used in studies researching recovery from exercise, severe injuries, and conditions like sarcopenia.
  • Systemic vs. Local:Unlike standard MGF, which acts locally and degrades in minutes, PEG-MGF travels systemically to repair multiple muscle groups over days

Research & Safety Considerations

  • Regulation: PEG-MGF is classified as a performance-enhancing substance by the World Anti-Doping Agency (WADA) and is prohibited for athletes in competitive sports.
  • Scientific Status: The majority of data on PEG-MGF is drawn from animal or in-vitro laboratory studies. It is largely sold as a "Research Use Only" (RUO) compound and lacks human clinical trials for general health or performance.
  • Side Effects: Potential side effects observed in research models include fluid retention, tingling or numbness at the injection site, and potential interactions with natural insulin levels.
 
Smiter said:

jimmyjames01 said:

Smiter said:

Smiter said:

PEG-MGF, follistatin, epicatechin, and a clen combo are other options too. Once I hit my Reta maintenance dose, I'll be using that stack myself. After that, I'll add creatine, whey protein alpha, Myotor and velositol, plus glutamine. Testagen and enclomiphene are also worth considering.

jimmyjames01 said:

To clarify regarding those 2 years: weightlifting has actually been part of most of my life, though inconsistently. It is only the last 2 years that I have become more committed, and during the past year I have not skipped a single session, while keeping nutrition largely dialed in through both bulks and cuts.

For the last 4-5 months I have been stuck at a plateau that I cannot get past. My error was with Reta: I ran too much, too fast. That cost me significantly in weights and muscle, and I am now working to get it back.

That said, I would not describe myself as looking like a beginner lifter, and I definitely know my way around the gym. Anabolics are simply new territory for me.
HGH is something I'd only turn to if there were no other option. Even TRT isn't something I'd actively choose, though it still beats HGH. IGF-1 DES and MGF are two options that might benefit you. Just remember to cycle the latter two, and never run them at the same time. If a plateau is what you're trying to get past, consider trying a compound you haven't used before. I'm talking about non-steroidal supplements.
For non-anabolic supplements, I already take creatine, whey, and BCAAs.

As for HGH, I haven't decided yet—many claim it pairs well with test.

Based on my bloodwork and what I've read, test E is clearly what I'd like to begin for TRT.

What makes IGF a better choice than tesa and cjc/ipa?

MGF is completely new to me, but I'll check it out.
Grab the GNC Wheybolic Alpha — you'll be thanking me afterward.

Yes, GH does support Test. Both are anabolic in nature, but the problem lies with the side effects. Water retention and bloating come with GH, and as far as I recall, your goal is weight loss, correct? Getting past that plateau?

Regardless, GH's anabolic action runs through IGF signaling. Tesa, cjc, ipa, their mother, whoever — all of them are HGH secretagogues. That means for the muscle-building side of things, every one of them ultimately lands on somatomedin, a.k.a. IGF. So if IGF can be taken directly, what's the point of bothering? As for Test, the esters people chase most are enanthate, cypionate and propionate, though I'd advise holding off as long as you can. If boosting your own production is the aim, enclomiphene, Testagen and similar options exist.

MGF, meanwhile, works best as pEG MGF when you want effects that last. Mechano Growth Factor. It's the synthesized form of IGF that leans toward muscle building while barely touching blood sugar.

Below is the AI write-up on it.

PEG-MGF (Pegylated Mechano-Growth Factor) is a synthetic peptide derived from IGF-1. It is designed to repair tissue and promote muscle growth. By attaching polyethylene glycol (PEG) to the molecule, scientists bypass the short half-life of natural MGF, allowing it to remain active in the bloodstream for up to 72 hours.

artgerecht +3

How It Works & Key Benefits

  • Satellite Cell Activation: It promotes the activation and division of satellite cells, which fuse with damaged muscle fibers to repair tears and build muscle.
  • Tissue Repair: It is used in studies researching recovery from exercise, severe injuries, and conditions like sarcopenia.
  • Systemic vs. Local:Unlike standard MGF, which acts locally and degrades in minutes, PEG-MGF travels systemically to repair multiple muscle groups over days

Research & Safety Considerations

  • Regulation: PEG-MGF is classified as a performance-enhancing substance by the World Anti-Doping Agency (WADA) and is prohibited for athletes in competitive sports.
  • Scientific Status: The majority of data on PEG-MGF is drawn from animal or in-vitro laboratory studies. It is largely sold as a "Research Use Only" (RUO) compound and lacks human clinical trials for general health or performance.
  • Side Effects: Potential side effects observed in research models include fluid retention, tingling or numbness at the injection site, and potential interactions with natural insulin levels.
How about anavar?
 
dancs said:

Smiter said:

jimmyjames01 said:

Smiter said:

Smiter said:

PEG-MGF, follistatin, epicatechin, and a clen combo are other options too. Once I hit my Reta maintenance dose, I'll be using that stack myself. After that, I'll add creatine, whey protein alpha, Myotor and velositol, plus glutamine. Testagen and enclomiphene are also worth considering.

jimmyjames01 said:

To clarify regarding those 2 years: weightlifting has actually been part of most of my life, though inconsistently. It is only the last 2 years that I have become more committed, and during the past year I have not skipped a single session, while keeping nutrition largely dialed in through both bulks and cuts.

For the last 4-5 months I have been stuck at a plateau that I cannot get past. My error was with Reta: I ran too much, too fast. That cost me significantly in weights and muscle, and I am now working to get it back.

That said, I would not describe myself as looking like a beginner lifter, and I definitely know my way around the gym. Anabolics are simply new territory for me.
HGH is something I'd only turn to if there were no other option. Even TRT isn't something I'd actively choose, though it still beats HGH. IGF-1 DES and MGF are two options that might benefit you. Just remember to cycle the latter two, and never run them at the same time. If a plateau is what you're trying to get past, consider trying a compound you haven't used before. I'm talking about non-steroidal supplements.
For non-anabolic supplements, I already take creatine, whey, and BCAAs.

As for HGH, I haven't decided yet—many claim it pairs well with test.

Based on my bloodwork and what I've read, test E is clearly what I'd like to begin for TRT.

What makes IGF a better choice than tesa and cjc/ipa?

MGF is completely new to me, but I'll check it out.
Grab the GNC Wheybolic Alpha — you'll be thanking me afterward.

Yes, GH does support Test. Both are anabolic in nature, but the problem lies with the side effects. Water retention and bloating come with GH, and as far as I recall, your goal is weight loss, correct? Getting past that plateau?

Regardless, GH's anabolic action runs through IGF signaling. Tesa, cjc, ipa, their mother, whoever — all of them are HGH secretagogues. That means for the muscle-building side of things, every one of them ultimately lands on somatomedin, a.k.a. IGF. So if IGF can be taken directly, what's the point of bothering? As for Test, the esters people chase most are enanthate, cypionate and propionate, though I'd advise holding off as long as you can. If boosting your own production is the aim, enclomiphene, Testagen and similar options exist.

MGF, meanwhile, works best as pEG MGF when you want effects that last. Mechano Growth Factor. It's the synthesized form of IGF that leans toward muscle building while barely touching blood sugar.

Below is the AI write-up on it.

PEG-MGF (Pegylated Mechano-Growth Factor) is a synthetic peptide derived from IGF-1. It is designed to repair tissue and promote muscle growth. By attaching polyethylene glycol (PEG) to the molecule, scientists bypass the short half-life of natural MGF, allowing it to remain active in the bloodstream for up to 72 hours.

artgerecht +3

How It Works & Key Benefits

  • Satellite Cell Activation: It promotes the activation and division of satellite cells, which fuse with damaged muscle fibers to repair tears and build muscle.
  • Tissue Repair: It is used in studies researching recovery from exercise, severe injuries, and conditions like sarcopenia.
  • Systemic vs. Local:Unlike standard MGF, which acts locally and degrades in minutes, PEG-MGF travels systemically to repair multiple muscle groups over days

Research & Safety Considerations

  • Regulation: PEG-MGF is classified as a performance-enhancing substance by the World Anti-Doping Agency (WADA) and is prohibited for athletes in competitive sports.
  • Scientific Status: The majority of data on PEG-MGF is drawn from animal or in-vitro laboratory studies. It is largely sold as a "Research Use Only" (RUO) compound and lacks human clinical trials for general health or performance.
  • Side Effects: Potential side effects observed in research models include fluid retention, tingling or numbness at the injection site, and potential interactions with natural insulin levels.
How about anavar?
I've come across it before, and from what I understand the head-related side effects were quite intense.

Accelerating my hairline recession isn't exactly something I'm eager to do 🤣
 
dancs said:

Smiter said:

jimmyjames01 said:

Smiter said:

Smiter said:

PEG-MGF, follistatin, epicatechin, and a clen combo are other options too. Once I hit my Reta maintenance dose, I'll be using that stack myself. After that, I'll add creatine, whey protein alpha, Myotor and velositol, plus glutamine. Testagen and enclomiphene are also worth considering.

jimmyjames01 said:

To clarify regarding those 2 years: weightlifting has actually been part of most of my life, though inconsistently. It is only the last 2 years that I have become more committed, and during the past year I have not skipped a single session, while keeping nutrition largely dialed in through both bulks and cuts.

For the last 4-5 months I have been stuck at a plateau that I cannot get past. My error was with Reta: I ran too much, too fast. That cost me significantly in weights and muscle, and I am now working to get it back.

That said, I would not describe myself as looking like a beginner lifter, and I definitely know my way around the gym. Anabolics are simply new territory for me.
HGH is something I'd only turn to if there were no other option. Even TRT isn't something I'd actively choose, though it still beats HGH. IGF-1 DES and MGF are two options that might benefit you. Just remember to cycle the latter two, and never run them at the same time. If a plateau is what you're trying to get past, consider trying a compound you haven't used before. I'm talking about non-steroidal supplements.
For non-anabolic supplements, I already take creatine, whey, and BCAAs.

As for HGH, I haven't decided yet—many claim it pairs well with test.

Based on my bloodwork and what I've read, test E is clearly what I'd like to begin for TRT.

What makes IGF a better choice than tesa and cjc/ipa?

MGF is completely new to me, but I'll check it out.
Grab the GNC Wheybolic Alpha — you'll be thanking me afterward.

Yes, GH does support Test. Both are anabolic in nature, but the problem lies with the side effects. Water retention and bloating come with GH, and as far as I recall, your goal is weight loss, correct? Getting past that plateau?

Regardless, GH's anabolic action runs through IGF signaling. Tesa, cjc, ipa, their mother, whoever — all of them are HGH secretagogues. That means for the muscle-building side of things, every one of them ultimately lands on somatomedin, a.k.a. IGF. So if IGF can be taken directly, what's the point of bothering? As for Test, the esters people chase most are enanthate, cypionate and propionate, though I'd advise holding off as long as you can. If boosting your own production is the aim, enclomiphene, Testagen and similar options exist.

MGF, meanwhile, works best as pEG MGF when you want effects that last. Mechano Growth Factor. It's the synthesized form of IGF that leans toward muscle building while barely touching blood sugar.

Below is the AI write-up on it.

PEG-MGF (Pegylated Mechano-Growth Factor) is a synthetic peptide derived from IGF-1. It is designed to repair tissue and promote muscle growth. By attaching polyethylene glycol (PEG) to the molecule, scientists bypass the short half-life of natural MGF, allowing it to remain active in the bloodstream for up to 72 hours.

artgerecht +3

How It Works & Key Benefits

  • Satellite Cell Activation: It promotes the activation and division of satellite cells, which fuse with damaged muscle fibers to repair tears and build muscle.
  • Tissue Repair: It is used in studies researching recovery from exercise, severe injuries, and conditions like sarcopenia.
  • Systemic vs. Local:Unlike standard MGF, which acts locally and degrades in minutes, PEG-MGF travels systemically to repair multiple muscle groups over days

Research & Safety Considerations

  • Regulation: PEG-MGF is classified as a performance-enhancing substance by the World Anti-Doping Agency (WADA) and is prohibited for athletes in competitive sports.
  • Scientific Status: The majority of data on PEG-MGF is drawn from animal or in-vitro laboratory studies. It is largely sold as a "Research Use Only" (RUO) compound and lacks human clinical trials for general health or performance.
  • Side Effects: Potential side effects observed in research models include fluid retention, tingling or numbness at the injection site, and potential interactions with natural insulin levels.
How about anavar?
What's your question about it? My purpose for using it is to prevent muscle loss
 
jimmyjames01 said:

dancs said:

Smiter said:

jimmyjames01 said:

Smiter said:

Smiter said:

PEG-MGF, follistatin, epicatechin, and a clen combo are other options too. Once I hit my Reta maintenance dose, I'll be using that stack myself. After that, I'll add creatine, whey protein alpha, Myotor and velositol, plus glutamine. Testagen and enclomiphene are also worth considering.

jimmyjames01 said:

To clarify regarding those 2 years: weightlifting has actually been part of most of my life, though inconsistently. It is only the last 2 years that I have become more committed, and during the past year I have not skipped a single session, while keeping nutrition largely dialed in through both bulks and cuts.

For the last 4-5 months I have been stuck at a plateau that I cannot get past. My error was with Reta: I ran too much, too fast. That cost me significantly in weights and muscle, and I am now working to get it back.

That said, I would not describe myself as looking like a beginner lifter, and I definitely know my way around the gym. Anabolics are simply new territory for me.
HGH is something I'd only turn to if there were no other option. Even TRT isn't something I'd actively choose, though it still beats HGH. IGF-1 DES and MGF are two options that might benefit you. Just remember to cycle the latter two, and never run them at the same time. If a plateau is what you're trying to get past, consider trying a compound you haven't used before. I'm talking about non-steroidal supplements.
For non-anabolic supplements, I already take creatine, whey, and BCAAs.

As for HGH, I haven't decided yet—many claim it pairs well with test.

Based on my bloodwork and what I've read, test E is clearly what I'd like to begin for TRT.

What makes IGF a better choice than tesa and cjc/ipa?

MGF is completely new to me, but I'll check it out.
Grab the GNC Wheybolic Alpha — you'll be thanking me afterward.

Yes, GH does support Test. Both are anabolic in nature, but the problem lies with the side effects. Water retention and bloating come with GH, and as far as I recall, your goal is weight loss, correct? Getting past that plateau?

Regardless, GH's anabolic action runs through IGF signaling. Tesa, cjc, ipa, their mother, whoever — all of them are HGH secretagogues. That means for the muscle-building side of things, every one of them ultimately lands on somatomedin, a.k.a. IGF. So if IGF can be taken directly, what's the point of bothering? As for Test, the esters people chase most are enanthate, cypionate and propionate, though I'd advise holding off as long as you can. If boosting your own production is the aim, enclomiphene, Testagen and similar options exist.

MGF, meanwhile, works best as pEG MGF when you want effects that last. Mechano Growth Factor. It's the synthesized form of IGF that leans toward muscle building while barely touching blood sugar.

Below is the AI write-up on it.

PEG-MGF (Pegylated Mechano-Growth Factor) is a synthetic peptide derived from IGF-1. It is designed to repair tissue and promote muscle growth. By attaching polyethylene glycol (PEG) to the molecule, scientists bypass the short half-life of natural MGF, allowing it to remain active in the bloodstream for up to 72 hours.

artgerecht +3

How It Works & Key Benefits

  • Satellite Cell Activation: It promotes the activation and division of satellite cells, which fuse with damaged muscle fibers to repair tears and build muscle.
  • Tissue Repair: It is used in studies researching recovery from exercise, severe injuries, and conditions like sarcopenia.
  • Systemic vs. Local:Unlike standard MGF, which acts locally and degrades in minutes, PEG-MGF travels systemically to repair multiple muscle groups over days

Research & Safety Considerations

  • Regulation: PEG-MGF is classified as a performance-enhancing substance by the World Anti-Doping Agency (WADA) and is prohibited for athletes in competitive sports.
  • Scientific Status: The majority of data on PEG-MGF is drawn from animal or in-vitro laboratory studies. It is largely sold as a "Research Use Only" (RUO) compound and lacks human clinical trials for general health or performance.
  • Side Effects: Potential side effects observed in research models include fluid retention, tingling or numbness at the injection site, and potential interactions with natural insulin levels.
How about anavar?
I've come across it before, and from what I understand the head-related side effects were quite intense.

Accelerating my hairline recession isn't exactly something I'm eager to do 🤣
Incorrect—that's most likely Anadrol
 
Smiter said:

Enjoy
From what I've read—and I feel like I've read quite a bit—Anavar is considered the least risky steroid currently available, though it's also the weakest and builds up the slowest, correct?

HGH starts for me tomorrow, so my plan was to taper down LR3 and the CJC/IPA blend over the next 2 weeks. Alternatively, once anavar arrives this Wednesday, I could just drop LR3 and CJC/IPA completely and begin anavar then?

Which option makes the most sense?
 
dancs said:

Smiter said:

Enjoy
From what I've read—and I feel like I've read quite a bit—Anavar is considered the least risky steroid currently available, though it's also the weakest and builds up the slowest, correct?

HGH starts for me tomorrow, so my plan was to taper down LR3 and the CJC/IPA blend over the next 2 weeks. Alternatively, once anavar arrives this Wednesday, I could just drop LR3 and CJC/IPA completely and begin anavar then?

Which option makes the most sense?
Risk-wise it comes out on top, sure — but calling it the weakest or slowest to build up isn't accurate. Check out the ratio pictures..Higher anabolic rating means greater strength. On the anabolic and androgenic scale, testosterone sits at 100. Anavar's anabolic activity is at minimum triple that of testosterone. Two tabs in, and the shifts are already obvious to me.
 
Smiter said:

dancs said:

Smiter said:

Enjoy
From what I've read—and I feel like I've read quite a bit—Anavar is considered the least risky steroid currently available, though it's also the weakest and builds up the slowest, correct?

HGH starts for me tomorrow, so my plan was to taper down LR3 and the CJC/IPA blend over the next 2 weeks. Alternatively, once anavar arrives this Wednesday, I could just drop LR3 and CJC/IPA completely and begin anavar then?

Which option makes the most sense?
Risk-wise it comes out on top, sure — but calling it the weakest or slowest to build up isn't accurate. Check out the ratio pictures..Higher anabolic rating means greater strength. On the anabolic and androgenic scale, testosterone sits at 100. Anavar's anabolic activity is at minimum triple that of testosterone. Two tabs in, and the shifts are already obvious to me.
For those just starting out, I've come across a recommendation of 20mg total split into 2 doses per day.

Is it wiser to start lower than that, or should I stick with what I heard?
 
dancs said:

Smiter said:

Enjoy
From what I've read—and I feel like I've read quite a bit—Anavar is considered the least risky steroid currently available, though it's also the weakest and builds up the slowest, correct?

HGH starts for me tomorrow, so my plan was to taper down LR3 and the CJC/IPA blend over the next 2 weeks. Alternatively, once anavar arrives this Wednesday, I could just drop LR3 and CJC/IPA completely and begin anavar then?

Which option makes the most sense?
What are you aiming for? With IGF-DES or pEG MGF plus test E, Anavar would be ideal. As for me, I won't touch GH, secretagogues, or somatotropin. The reason for using Anavar is to dodge water retention and joint problems. Bringing GH into the mix would ruin that.
 
dancs said:

Smiter said:

dancs said:

Smiter said:

Enjoy
From what I've read—and I feel like I've read quite a bit—Anavar is considered the least risky steroid currently available, though it's also the weakest and builds up the slowest, correct?

HGH starts for me tomorrow, so my plan was to taper down LR3 and the CJC/IPA blend over the next 2 weeks. Alternatively, once anavar arrives this Wednesday, I could just drop LR3 and CJC/IPA completely and begin anavar then?

Which option makes the most sense?
Risk-wise it comes out on top, sure — but calling it the weakest or slowest to build up isn't accurate. Check out the ratio pictures..Higher anabolic rating means greater strength. On the anabolic and androgenic scale, testosterone sits at 100. Anavar's anabolic activity is at minimum triple that of testosterone. Two tabs in, and the shifts are already obvious to me.
For those just starting out, I've come across a recommendation of 20mg total split into 2 doses per day.

Is it wiser to start lower than that, or should I stick with what I heard?
At 6"3 and 245lbs, my dose is 10mg EOD. After a couple of weeks I might switch to 10mg every day...possibly...Given your build, you can work out your own guess.
 
Smiter said:

dancs said:

Smiter said:

dancs said:

Smiter said:

Enjoy
From what I've read—and I feel like I've read quite a bit—Anavar is considered the least risky steroid currently available, though it's also the weakest and builds up the slowest, correct?

HGH starts for me tomorrow, so my plan was to taper down LR3 and the CJC/IPA blend over the next 2 weeks. Alternatively, once anavar arrives this Wednesday, I could just drop LR3 and CJC/IPA completely and begin anavar then?

Which option makes the most sense?
Risk-wise it comes out on top, sure — but calling it the weakest or slowest to build up isn't accurate. Check out the ratio pictures..Higher anabolic rating means greater strength. On the anabolic and androgenic scale, testosterone sits at 100. Anavar's anabolic activity is at minimum triple that of testosterone. Two tabs in, and the shifts are already obvious to me.
For those just starting out, I've come across a recommendation of 20mg total split into 2 doses per day.

Is it wiser to start lower than that, or should I stick with what I heard?
At 6"3 and 245lbs, my dose is 10mg EOD. After a couple of weeks I might switch to 10mg every day...possibly...Given your build, you can work out your own guess.

Hmm...

Started peps back in March, and I'm 205 at 6'2. IGF and CJC only began roughly 3 weeks ago.

If your dose is below what's considered "beginner", then my own approach has to be even more cautious.

Likely 10mg two times per week, or at most 3 times weekly.

Should DES and PEG ever show up through the BST groups, I'll grab those too. Waiting 2 months on CN products isn't something I can do (FURONG still hasn't arrived).

So anavar, but no HGH.

Reviews are genuinely split - one side claims hgh is the safer, better long-term option, while the other side says anavar delivers results faster than hgh but carries a higher risk profile.

Sheesh.
 
dancs said:

Smiter said:

jimmyjames01 said:

Smiter said:

Smiter said:

PEG-MGF, follistatin, epicatechin, and a clen combo are other options too. Once I hit my Reta maintenance dose, I'll be using that stack myself. After that, I'll add creatine, whey protein alpha, Myotor and velositol, plus glutamine. Testagen and enclomiphene are also worth considering.

jimmyjames01 said:

To clarify regarding those 2 years: weightlifting has actually been part of most of my life, though inconsistently. It is only the last 2 years that I have become more committed, and during the past year I have not skipped a single session, while keeping nutrition largely dialed in through both bulks and cuts.

For the last 4-5 months I have been stuck at a plateau that I cannot get past. My error was with Reta: I ran too much, too fast. That cost me significantly in weights and muscle, and I am now working to get it back.

That said, I would not describe myself as looking like a beginner lifter, and I definitely know my way around the gym. Anabolics are simply new territory for me.
HGH is something I'd only turn to if there were no other option. Even TRT isn't something I'd actively choose, though it still beats HGH. IGF-1 DES and MGF are two options that might benefit you. Just remember to cycle the latter two, and never run them at the same time. If a plateau is what you're trying to get past, consider trying a compound you haven't used before. I'm talking about non-steroidal supplements.
For non-anabolic supplements, I already take creatine, whey, and BCAAs.

As for HGH, I haven't decided yet—many claim it pairs well with test.

Based on my bloodwork and what I've read, test E is clearly what I'd like to begin for TRT.

What makes IGF a better choice than tesa and cjc/ipa?

MGF is completely new to me, but I'll check it out.
Grab the GNC Wheybolic Alpha — you'll be thanking me afterward.

Yes, GH does support Test. Both are anabolic in nature, but the problem lies with the side effects. Water retention and bloating come with GH, and as far as I recall, your goal is weight loss, correct? Getting past that plateau?

Regardless, GH's anabolic action runs through IGF signaling. Tesa, cjc, ipa, their mother, whoever — all of them are HGH secretagogues. That means for the muscle-building side of things, every one of them ultimately lands on somatomedin, a.k.a. IGF. So if IGF can be taken directly, what's the point of bothering? As for Test, the esters people chase most are enanthate, cypionate and propionate, though I'd advise holding off as long as you can. If boosting your own production is the aim, enclomiphene, Testagen and similar options exist.

MGF, meanwhile, works best as pEG MGF when you want effects that last. Mechano Growth Factor. It's the synthesized form of IGF that leans toward muscle building while barely touching blood sugar.

Below is the AI write-up on it.

PEG-MGF (Pegylated Mechano-Growth Factor) is a synthetic peptide derived from IGF-1. It is designed to repair tissue and promote muscle growth. By attaching polyethylene glycol (PEG) to the molecule, scientists bypass the short half-life of natural MGF, allowing it to remain active in the bloodstream for up to 72 hours.

artgerecht +3

How It Works & Key Benefits

  • Satellite Cell Activation: It promotes the activation and division of satellite cells, which fuse with damaged muscle fibers to repair tears and build muscle.
  • Tissue Repair: It is used in studies researching recovery from exercise, severe injuries, and conditions like sarcopenia.
  • Systemic vs. Local:Unlike standard MGF, which acts locally and degrades in minutes, PEG-MGF travels systemically to repair multiple muscle groups over days

Research & Safety Considerations

  • Regulation: PEG-MGF is classified as a performance-enhancing substance by the World Anti-Doping Agency (WADA) and is prohibited for athletes in competitive sports.
  • Scientific Status: The majority of data on PEG-MGF is drawn from animal or in-vitro laboratory studies. It is largely sold as a "Research Use Only" (RUO) compound and lacks human clinical trials for general health or performance.
  • Side Effects: Potential side effects observed in research models include fluid retention, tingling or numbness at the injection site, and potential interactions with natural insulin levels.
How about anavar?
this guy
 
dancs said:

Smiter said:

dancs said:

Smiter said:

dancs said:

Smiter said:

Enjoy
From what I've read—and I feel like I've read quite a bit—Anavar is considered the least risky steroid currently available, though it's also the weakest and builds up the slowest, correct?

HGH starts for me tomorrow, so my plan was to taper down LR3 and the CJC/IPA blend over the next 2 weeks. Alternatively, once anavar arrives this Wednesday, I could just drop LR3 and CJC/IPA completely and begin anavar then?

Which option makes the most sense?
Risk-wise it comes out on top, sure — but calling it the weakest or slowest to build up isn't accurate. Check out the ratio pictures..Higher anabolic rating means greater strength. On the anabolic and androgenic scale, testosterone sits at 100. Anavar's anabolic activity is at minimum triple that of testosterone. Two tabs in, and the shifts are already obvious to me.
For those just starting out, I've come across a recommendation of 20mg total split into 2 doses per day.

Is it wiser to start lower than that, or should I stick with what I heard?
At 6"3 and 245lbs, my dose is 10mg EOD. After a couple of weeks I might switch to 10mg every day...possibly...Given your build, you can work out your own guess.

Hmm...

Started peps back in March, and I'm 205 at 6'2. IGF and CJC only began roughly 3 weeks ago.

If your dose is below what's considered "beginner", then my own approach has to be even more cautious.

Likely 10mg two times per week, or at most 3 times weekly.

Should DES and PEG ever show up through the BST groups, I'll grab those too. Waiting 2 months on CN products isn't something I can do (FURONG still hasn't arrived).

So anavar, but no HGH.

Reviews are genuinely split - one side claims hgh is the safer, better long-term option, while the other side says anavar delivers results faster than hgh but carries a higher risk profile.

Sheesh.
my bad...I posted my reply over in a different thread.
 
Smiter said:

dancs said:

Smiter said:

Enjoy
From what I've read—and I feel like I've read quite a bit—Anavar is considered the least risky steroid currently available, though it's also the weakest and builds up the slowest, correct?

HGH starts for me tomorrow, so my plan was to taper down LR3 and the CJC/IPA blend over the next 2 weeks. Alternatively, once anavar arrives this Wednesday, I could just drop LR3 and CJC/IPA completely and begin anavar then?

Which option makes the most sense?
What are you aiming for? With IGF-DES or pEG MGF plus test E, Anavar would be ideal. As for me, I won't touch GH, secretagogues, or somatotropin. The reason for using Anavar is to dodge water retention and joint problems. Bringing GH into the mix would ruin that.
Alternatively, simply steer clear of every non-natural steroid and just use testosterone. Prior to the FDA withdrawing approval for Anavar/oxandrolone, a black box warning applied to it. (That's not to say what arrives when you buy "Anavar" through a "source" is actually oxandrolone, unless a compounding pharmacy is involved. If you're unable to quit the self-abuse, going straight to China is likely superior to domestic black-market suppliers.)
 
Calm Logic said:

Smiter said:

dancs said:

Smiter said:

Enjoy
From what I've read—and I feel like I've read quite a bit—Anavar is considered the least risky steroid currently available, though it's also the weakest and builds up the slowest, correct?

HGH starts for me tomorrow, so my plan was to taper down LR3 and the CJC/IPA blend over the next 2 weeks. Alternatively, once anavar arrives this Wednesday, I could just drop LR3 and CJC/IPA completely and begin anavar then?

Which option makes the most sense?
What are you aiming for? With IGF-DES or pEG MGF plus test E, Anavar would be ideal. As for me, I won't touch GH, secretagogues, or somatotropin. The reason for using Anavar is to dodge water retention and joint problems. Bringing GH into the mix would ruin that.
Alternatively, simply steer clear of every non-natural steroid and just use testosterone. Prior to the FDA withdrawing approval for Anavar/oxandrolone, a black box warning applied to it. (That's not to say what arrives when you buy "Anavar" through a "source" is actually oxandrolone, unless a compounding pharmacy is involved. If you're unable to quit the self-abuse, going straight to China is likely superior to domestic black-market suppliers.)
Sure, that's a route you could take. But if we're calling anything unnatural bad, then GLP's would be in the same boat, and so would every medication out there. As for the FDA giving or withholding approval—look at the COVID vaccines, or how all steroids got lumped into schedule IV. Cigarettes carry warnings too. My point is just that too much of anything turns toxic... oxygen included....so, yeah..
 
Calm Logic said:

Smiter said:

dancs said:

Smiter said:

Enjoy
From what I've read—and I feel like I've read quite a bit—Anavar is considered the least risky steroid currently available, though it's also the weakest and builds up the slowest, correct?

HGH starts for me tomorrow, so my plan was to taper down LR3 and the CJC/IPA blend over the next 2 weeks. Alternatively, once anavar arrives this Wednesday, I could just drop LR3 and CJC/IPA completely and begin anavar then?

Which option makes the most sense?
What are you aiming for? With IGF-DES or pEG MGF plus test E, Anavar would be ideal. As for me, I won't touch GH, secretagogues, or somatotropin. The reason for using Anavar is to dodge water retention and joint problems. Bringing GH into the mix would ruin that.
Alternatively, simply steer clear of every non-natural steroid and just use testosterone. Prior to the FDA withdrawing approval for Anavar/oxandrolone, a black box warning applied to it. (That's not to say what arrives when you buy "Anavar" through a "source" is actually oxandrolone, unless a compounding pharmacy is involved. If you're unable to quit the self-abuse, going straight to China is likely superior to domestic black-market suppliers.)
Yes, that part of my supply comes from India...through legitimate pharmacies.
 
Smiter said:

Calm Logic said:

Smiter said:

dancs said:

Smiter said:

Enjoy
From what I've read—and I feel like I've read quite a bit—Anavar is considered the least risky steroid currently available, though it's also the weakest and builds up the slowest, correct?

HGH starts for me tomorrow, so my plan was to taper down LR3 and the CJC/IPA blend over the next 2 weeks. Alternatively, once anavar arrives this Wednesday, I could just drop LR3 and CJC/IPA completely and begin anavar then?

Which option makes the most sense?
What are you aiming for? With IGF-DES or pEG MGF plus test E, Anavar would be ideal. As for me, I won't touch GH, secretagogues, or somatotropin. The reason for using Anavar is to dodge water retention and joint problems. Bringing GH into the mix would ruin that.
Alternatively, simply steer clear of every non-natural steroid and just use testosterone. Prior to the FDA withdrawing approval for Anavar/oxandrolone, a black box warning applied to it. (That's not to say what arrives when you buy "Anavar" through a "source" is actually oxandrolone, unless a compounding pharmacy is involved. If you're unable to quit the self-abuse, going straight to China is likely superior to domestic black-market suppliers.)
Sure, that's a route you could take. But if we're calling anything unnatural bad, then GLP's would be in the same boat, and so would every medication out there. As for the FDA giving or withholding approval—look at the COVID vaccines, or how all steroids got lumped into schedule IV. Cigarettes carry warnings too. My point is just that too much of anything turns toxic... oxygen included....so, yeah..
No matter how strange exogenous testosterone—or even doses above natural levels—might seem, oxandrolone is considerably stranger, since the body clearly does not make it on its own.

Smiter said:

Calm Logic said:

Smiter said:

dancs said:

Smiter said:

Enjoy
From what I've read—and I feel like I've read quite a bit—Anavar is considered the least risky steroid currently available, though it's also the weakest and builds up the slowest, correct?

HGH starts for me tomorrow, so my plan was to taper down LR3 and the CJC/IPA blend over the next 2 weeks. Alternatively, once anavar arrives this Wednesday, I could just drop LR3 and CJC/IPA completely and begin anavar then?

Which option makes the most sense?
What are you aiming for? With IGF-DES or pEG MGF plus test E, Anavar would be ideal. As for me, I won't touch GH, secretagogues, or somatotropin. The reason for using Anavar is to dodge water retention and joint problems. Bringing GH into the mix would ruin that.
Alternatively, simply steer clear of every non-natural steroid and just use testosterone. Prior to the FDA withdrawing approval for Anavar/oxandrolone, a black box warning applied to it. (That's not to say what arrives when you buy "Anavar" through a "source" is actually oxandrolone, unless a compounding pharmacy is involved. If you're unable to quit the self-abuse, going straight to China is likely superior to domestic black-market suppliers.)
Yes, that part of my supply comes from India...through legitimate pharmacies.
Broadly speaking, when it comes to AAS, India's testing standards fall short of China's. And Sun Pharma isn't the one manufacturing those oxandrolone tablets either.

Dress up your bro science however you like. Yet burn units themselves are stepping back from oxandrolone, whether that's an improvement or not.

Before oxandrolone lost approval, the FDA had issued a black box warning:


/community-link/thread/14366/
 
Back
Top