Help with First Stack

Grogu said:

skeptick said:

Grogu said:

fattymckee said:

I've been on 15mg tirz for quite a while, and now I'm looking to stack reta on top of it.

What dose do you suggest? Should both be pinned on the same days, or on different days? I'm guessing they're separate shots and not combined into one, right?

And about keeping reta—does it have to be refrigerated? I came across something saying the freezer is bad for reta.

From what you've likely come across, the concern is over putting already-mixed reta into the freezer. Compared with tirzepatide, reta seems less stable once it has been reconstituted and frozen. Because of that, freezing reconstituted reta is probably something to steer clear of. Lyophilized reta vials, on the other hand, are best stored in the freezer.

On the stacking question — have you thought about pushing your tirzepatide dose above 15mg? I'm currently at 18mg, and plenty of people go considerably higher. Lilly has clinical trials underway for higher doses.

Stacking with reta wasn't something I wanted to do, so sema was my first attempt, and I liked it a lot. This week I added cagri to the mix, and the result has been fantastic — precisely what I was after.
What was your starting dose of Cagri, and do you space out your Tirz shots from your Cagri shot??

My tirzepatide shot is on a different day, so I began Cagri at .25mg each Monday — that puts it 3 days later.
Thank you
 
If rising food noise near the end of each week is an issue, that is likely the main cause of your plateau or regain. You could change to Reta, which is usually more effective overall, but for food noise specifically it is weaker than Tirz, so if you keep pinning once a week you might have an even bigger problem there than before. Regardless of whether you switch, I think the most useful step would be to begin splitting your doses to flatten out the food noise roller coaster
 
Back
Top