Hello from South Africa — an American checking in

Glad to have you here @ScienceDriven — good to meet you as well. Have a great time with the top peptide community and its members.😉
 
Yes, I have spent time here and gained plenty of knowledge. Right now I’m on R30, and my appetite has dropped quite a bit. My energy levels appear somewhat low – would adding exercise be something I should do alongside this?
 
ScienceDriven said:

Yes, I have spent time here and gained plenty of knowledge. Right now I’m on R30, and my appetite has dropped quite a bit. My energy levels appear somewhat low – would adding exercise be something I should do alongside this?
In order to stay in a calorie deficit, eating might need to become something you do deliberately rather than by appetite. My own approach is to choose lean meat or fish along with vegetables that are low in carbs and calories.
 
ScienceDriven said:

Yes, I have spent time here and gained plenty of knowledge. Right now I’m on R30, and my appetite has dropped quite a bit. My energy levels appear somewhat low – would adding exercise be something I should do alongside this?
When you're losing weight, resistance training is usually advised so that muscle is preserved, and that may matter even more while on GLP. Low energy, though, can make it difficult to keep up. Are you getting enough carbs? And welcome!
 
ssmith said:

ScienceDriven said:

Yes, I have spent time here and gained plenty of knowledge. Right now I’m on R30, and my appetite has dropped quite a bit. My energy levels appear somewhat low – would adding exercise be something I should do alongside this?
In order to stay in a calorie deficit, eating might need to become something you do deliberately rather than by appetite. My own approach is to choose lean meat or fish along with vegetables that are low in carbs and calories.
That sounds like a solid plan — definitely worth trying.
 
ScienceDriven said:

ssmith said:

ScienceDriven said:

Yes, I have spent time here and gained plenty of knowledge. Right now I’m on R30, and my appetite has dropped quite a bit. My energy levels appear somewhat low – would adding exercise be something I should do alongside this?
In order to stay in a calorie deficit, eating might need to become something you do deliberately rather than by appetite. My own approach is to choose lean meat or fish along with vegetables that are low in carbs and calories.
That sounds like a solid plan — definitely worth trying.
I put together a Three Bean Salad with a Quick Lemon Marinade myself, and the result was quite good.
 
Back
Top