ScienceDriven
Explorer
Greetings, everyone! I'm an American based in South Africa, and I'm glad to be here with you all.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
In order to stay in a calorie deficit, eating might need to become something you do deliberately rather than by appetite. My own approach is to choose lean meat or fish along with vegetables that are low in carbs and calories.ScienceDriven said:
Yes, I have spent time here and gained plenty of knowledge. Right now I’m on R30, and my appetite has dropped quite a bit. My energy levels appear somewhat low – would adding exercise be something I should do alongside this?
When you're losing weight, resistance training is usually advised so that muscle is preserved, and that may matter even more while on GLP. Low energy, though, can make it difficult to keep up. Are you getting enough carbs? And welcome!ScienceDriven said:
Yes, I have spent time here and gained plenty of knowledge. Right now I’m on R30, and my appetite has dropped quite a bit. My energy levels appear somewhat low – would adding exercise be something I should do alongside this?
That sounds like a solid plan — definitely worth trying.ssmith said:
In order to stay in a calorie deficit, eating might need to become something you do deliberately rather than by appetite. My own approach is to choose lean meat or fish along with vegetables that are low in carbs and calories.ScienceDriven said:
Yes, I have spent time here and gained plenty of knowledge. Right now I’m on R30, and my appetite has dropped quite a bit. My energy levels appear somewhat low – would adding exercise be something I should do alongside this?
I put together a Three Bean Salad with a Quick Lemon Marinade myself, and the result was quite good.ScienceDriven said:
That sounds like a solid plan — definitely worth trying.ssmith said:
In order to stay in a calorie deficit, eating might need to become something you do deliberately rather than by appetite. My own approach is to choose lean meat or fish along with vegetables that are low in carbs and calories.ScienceDriven said:
Yes, I have spent time here and gained plenty of knowledge. Right now I’m on R30, and my appetite has dropped quite a bit. My energy levels appear somewhat low – would adding exercise be something I should do alongside this?