Hear We Go

Mr. B

Explorer
Joined
Jun 26, 2026
Messages
97
Reaction score
0
Location
Houston
Today marks my first Reta dose, though I'm easing in and will monitor how it goes. I inspected my vial more than once for clarity and problems, and verified my dosage again. I recorded my starting BP and Pulse. I joked with my wife that if I began glowing or anything odd, she should be prepared (LOL). Her reply was that she'd stay away from me.

With luck, all the investigation (there's still plenty left to do) will be worthwhile.

Much of what I've read on this forum and STG has helped a lot.
 
Mr. B said:

Today marks my first Reta dose, though I'm easing in and will monitor how it goes. I inspected my vial more than once for clarity and problems, and verified my dosage again. I recorded my starting BP and Pulse. I joked with my wife that if I began glowing or anything odd, she should be prepared (LOL). Her reply was that she'd stay away from me.

With luck, all the investigation (there's still plenty left to do) will be worthwhile.

Much of what I've read on this forum and STG has helped a lot.
Wishing you the best as you get started!

This is a fantastic resource, and it helps simplify every other decision you make about your health.
 
Skidude said:

Mr. B said:

Today marks my first Reta dose, though I'm easing in and will monitor how it goes. I inspected my vial more than once for clarity and problems, and verified my dosage again. I recorded my starting BP and Pulse. I joked with my wife that if I began glowing or anything odd, she should be prepared (LOL). Her reply was that she'd stay away from me.

With luck, all the investigation (there's still plenty left to do) will be worthwhile.

Much of what I've read on this forum and STG has helped a lot.
Wishing you the best as you get started!

This is a fantastic resource, and it helps simplify every other decision you make about your health.
Yeah, once I've got this underway, I'll begin checking out KLOW and MOTS C
 
Mr. B said:

Skidude said:

Mr. B said:

Today marks my first Reta dose, though I'm easing in and will monitor how it goes. I inspected my vial more than once for clarity and problems, and verified my dosage again. I recorded my starting BP and Pulse. I joked with my wife that if I began glowing or anything odd, she should be prepared (LOL). Her reply was that she'd stay away from me.

With luck, all the investigation (there's still plenty left to do) will be worthwhile.

Much of what I've read on this forum and STG has helped a lot.
Wishing you the best as you get started!

This is a fantastic resource, and it helps simplify every other decision you make about your health.
Yeah, once I've got this underway, I'll begin checking out KLOW and MOTS C
Glad to have you join us. Your timing is spot on. Wishing you well as you begin this new path toward better health.

Bill
 
Yay! Well done on jumping in! 🤣

I'd wager before long you'll be radiating happiness. GLP-1s transform both the game and your life. Wishing you the very best of luck and plenty of loss as you go!
 
Congrats! Give it a few months, and you'll be injecting 4-5 peptides, thinking, "Was that supposed to be 20units? Whatever, I'll just pin it."
 
HouseCat said:

Yay! Well done on jumping in! 🤣

I'd wager before long you'll be radiating happiness. GLP-1s transform both the game and your life. Wishing you the very best of luck and plenty of loss as you go!
Or should it be congratulations on getting the shot!
 
Mochizuki0124 said:

Congrats! Give it a few months, and you'll be injecting 4-5 peptides, thinking, "Was that supposed to be 20units? Whatever, I'll just pin it."
Hahaha, that hits way too close to home!

Right before I did my very first Reta shot, my thought was 'Seriously, what's the deal with everyone stacking so many different peps???'

Fast forward to now and I'm shopping for over 6 auto-pens, for myself plus my family, just so the every-day peps are less of a hassle to pin 🤣
 
RaveBaddie said:

Mochizuki0124 said:

Congrats! Give it a few months, and you'll be injecting 4-5 peptides, thinking, "Was that supposed to be 20units? Whatever, I'll just pin it."
Hahaha, that hits way too close to home!

Right before I did my very first Reta shot, my thought was 'Seriously, what's the deal with everyone stacking so many different peps???'

Fast forward to now and I'm shopping for over 6 auto-pens, for myself plus my family, just so the every-day peps are less of a hassle to pin 🤣
Yeah, I should dig deeper into this, but KLOW seems like it might benefit me in several ways — or at least that's what I'm hoping.
 
Took my 2nd reta shot today — fingers crossed!!! Curious how everyone else's 1st week played out (mine was okay, I basically noticed nothing different)
 
Poppilapew said:

Took my 2nd reta shot today — fingers crossed!!! Curious how everyone else's 1st week played out (mine was okay, I basically noticed nothing different)
The initial injection went smoothly. On Tuesday I'll administer an additional 0.5 and then monitor the results.
 
Mr. B said:

Poppilapew said:

Took my 2nd reta shot today — fingers crossed!!! Curious how everyone else's 1st week played out (mine was okay, I basically noticed nothing different)
The initial injection went smoothly. On Tuesday I'll administer an additional 0.5 and then monitor the results.

I don't know which compound you're injecting, but if its half-life is 6 days and you inject every 3 days, your levels will climb quickly.

There's a tool for charting your dosage right here:



facce85ab0e4e4a8d5cce5db8ddace1fb8c942a4e375661990031a20f19879ce.png




GLP-1 Plotter - Semaglutide (Ozempic/Wegovy) & Tirzepatide (Mounjaro) Dose Calculator



This site draws graphs and works out concentrations for GLP-1 Receptor Agonists Semaglutide (Ozempic/Wegovy/Rybelsus) or Tirzepatide (Mounjaro) using your dose & half-life.

Image unavailable


glp1plotter.com

Here's what .5mg every 3 days looks like





cb114bf21b7aeacb7f09ca07f86b19f0af8a701058e16e4dfdc6df33d0c66bfb.webp
 

Attachments

  • 0d69366847209a7708dd49d40613e5056f20ef1361de644d975fa4c500ea13f1.webp
    0d69366847209a7708dd49d40613e5056f20ef1361de644d975fa4c500ea13f1.webp
    3.1 KB · Views: 4
Skidude said:

Mr. B said:

Poppilapew said:

Took my 2nd reta shot today — fingers crossed!!! Curious how everyone else's 1st week played out (mine was okay, I basically noticed nothing different)
The initial injection went smoothly. On Tuesday I'll administer an additional 0.5 and then monitor the results.

I don't know which compound you're injecting, but if its half-life is 6 days and you inject every 3 days, your levels will climb quickly.

There's a tool for charting your dosage right here:



View attachment 10910



GLP-1 Plotter - Semaglutide (Ozempic/Wegovy) & Tirzepatide (Mounjaro) Dose Calculator



This site draws graphs and works out concentrations for GLP-1 Receptor Agonists Semaglutide (Ozempic/Wegovy/Rybelsus) or Tirzepatide (Mounjaro) using your dose & half-life.

Image unavailable


glp1plotter.com

Here's what .5mg every 3 days looks like





View attachment 10911
Yesterday I began Reta at 0.5, with the idea of repeating that every 3-4 days over a few weeks to observe how it goes. If nothing too wild shows up in terms of side effects, I'd then step up to 1 mg weekly for a month, followed by 2 MG weekly for another month. This continues until I settle on a dose that does the job for me. After a long stretch of reading and more reading, I decided the process had to get underway at some point.
 

Attachments

  • facce85ab0e4e4a8d5cce5db8ddace1fb8c942a4e375661990031a20f19879ce.png
    facce85ab0e4e4a8d5cce5db8ddace1fb8c942a4e375661990031a20f19879ce.png
    46.7 KB · Views: 5
Mr. B said:

Today marks my first Reta dose, though I'm easing in and will monitor how it goes. I inspected my vial more than once for clarity and problems, and verified my dosage again. I recorded my starting BP and Pulse. I joked with my wife that if I began glowing or anything odd, she should be prepared (LOL). Her reply was that she'd stay away from me.

With luck, all the investigation (there's still plenty left to do) will be worthwhile.

Much of what I've read on this forum and STG has helped a lot.
I'm a fan of stg — that's the place I began.
 
I agree with this completely. That is precisely the route I took. The day following my initial pin, I dropped a few thousand dollars. (I wish I had known about grey at that time)
 
Shittersfull said:

I agree with this completely. That is precisely the route I took. The day following my initial pin, I dropped a few thousand dollars. (I wish I had known about grey at that time)
Assuming the product is legit (LOL), what I have on hand should cover me for several months. With any luck, within that window I'll have learned how to source additional supplies at a lower cost and without cutting corners on safety. My wife currently spends a significant amount on Tirz, though I can't imagine ever convincing her to make the switch to the Grey. As for me, I've been a lab rat for a long time, so I'm a little more willing to take the plunge.
 
One month into reta, dosing 1mg weekly. I've started researching cjc/ipa, though it sounds almost too good to be true. Also picking up info on pens and syringes…

I picked up a kit of sema from a semi-grey vendor, but my wife won't get on board with starting. I walked her through the vendor reviews…I demonstrated my injection technique…her response is always that she has no interest in using glp
 
Well, provided what I have isn't bunk. Took my 2nd Reta shot today, 0.5, and it went just as smoothly as dose number 1 (LOL).
 
Mr. B said:

Well, provided what I have isn't bunk. Took my 2nd Reta shot today, 0.5, and it went just as smoothly as dose number 1 (LOL).
Early on, before previous doses have accumulated in your system, most people won't notice much from low doses—although, as the example above shows, that will begin to change before long. The fewer side effects you experience, the bolder you'll become, and it wouldn't be shocking if you found yourself wanting to increase the dose more quickly! 🙂 Stay with your plan, but if you started out very cautiously and things are going well, a small adjustment could be entirely sensible. When side effects do appear at lower doses, based on what I've been through, they usually show up around 24-48 hrs after the injection (Sema used to hit me quickly, but that's a different beast altogether).
 
Back
Top