SeaGypsy
Explorer
Welcome aboard, and congratulations on starting the glp journey. Since you're on the smallest dose, there's lots of flexibility to fine-tune things until you find what suits you best.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Yeah, because of my job I can't risk being knocked out by side effects — so if there's a way to dodge them at least partly or dial them down, I want that. That's just how I'm handling it at the moment.SeaGypsy said:
Welcome aboard, and congratulations on starting the glp journey. Since you're on the smallest dose, there's lots of flexibility to fine-tune things until you find what suits you best.
This has been my reality for roughly the past 2 months. My own starting point was 6mg. I'm well aware that the decent programming runs until the local news begins at 4:30, and on weekends I steer clear of the infomercials until the news at 6:00.Mr. B said:
So the strange sleep pattern has shown up, just like it did when I took that tiny Sema dose. I was really hoping low-dose Reta wouldn't cause me any trouble. Once I stopped the Sema, my sleep went back to being solid. However, over the past 2 nights, it's shifted back to that same non-deep REM pattern — more like I'm only dozing lightly and then waking up after roughly 4 hours.