greenapplesandham
Explorer
A little context: I'm female, 168cm tall, and began at 70kg with a target of landing in a healthy 55kg range. Through slow, gradual dose increases—starting at 0.5mg and working up to 4mg—I got there in roughly 6 months.
I realize I didn't have all that much to shed, but the physical changes are striking. My waist went from 27 inches down to 24 inches over that period. Now I feel it makes sense to stop, take stock, and rethink what I'm aiming for.
I'd really like to hear how others have handled tapering off reta and shifting into maintenance rather than continuing to lose. What does the long-term plan look like? I've seen talk of cycling on and off, but some research suggests that stopping and then starting again means going all the way back to square one.
I realize I didn't have all that much to shed, but the physical changes are striking. My waist went from 27 inches down to 24 inches over that period. Now I feel it makes sense to stop, take stock, and rethink what I'm aiming for.
I'd really like to hear how others have handled tapering off reta and shifting into maintenance rather than continuing to lose. What does the long-term plan look like? I've seen talk of cycling on and off, but some research suggests that stopping and then starting again means going all the way back to square one.