Has anyone ordered Tesa from a US-based warehouse lately?

jason370

Explorer
Joined
Apr 2, 2026
Messages
123
Reaction score
0
Location
NY
I'm planning to restock, so I'd be grateful for any input on which vendor, pricing, and so on?
 
jason370 said:

I'm planning to restock, so I'd be grateful for any input on which vendor, pricing, and so on?
Nexaph sells 10 mg kits, and I often purchase several of his products.
 
CNCCurrency said:

jason370 said:

I'm planning to restock, so I'd be grateful for any input on which vendor, pricing, and so on?
Nexaph sells 10 mg kits, and I often purchase several of his products.
I noticed a pre-order from him just a couple of days ago—what was the price on that? It's higher than CN, though still not awful. Forget it, that was for Tirz.
 
BNLFL said:

CNCCurrency said:

jason370 said:

I'm planning to restock, so I'd be grateful for any input on which vendor, pricing, and so on?
Nexaph sells 10 mg kits, and I often purchase several of his products.
I noticed a pre-order from him just a couple of days ago—what was the price on that? It's higher than CN, though still not awful. Forget it, that was for Tirz.
198.00 for 30 mg tirz
 
CNCCurrency said:

jason370 said:

I'm planning to restock, so I'd be grateful for any input on which vendor, pricing, and so on?
Nexaph sells 10 mg kits, and I often purchase several of his products.
the price on them is really high.
 
jason370 said:

CNCCurrency said:

jason370 said:

I'm planning to restock, so I'd be grateful for any input on which vendor, pricing, and so on?
Nexaph sells 10 mg kits, and I often purchase several of his products.
the price on them is really high.
To you, perhaps! You were the one asking whether anyone was aware of US-based sellers — next time, try mentioning what you're willing to spend. Regarding what he charges, that's up for debate.
 
CNCCurrency said:

jason370 said:

CNCCurrency said:

jason370 said:

I'm planning to restock, so I'd be grateful for any input on which vendor, pricing, and so on?
Nexaph sells 10 mg kits, and I often purchase several of his products.
the price on them is really high.
To you, perhaps! You were the one asking whether anyone was aware of US-based sellers — next time, try mentioning what you're willing to spend. Regarding what he charges, that's up for debate.
I'm not knocking you—just pointing out what's plain to see. Compared to most grey market sellers, they're asking double. Thanks for the reply.
 
Back
Top