Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Nexaph sells 10 mg kits, and I often purchase several of his products.jason370 said:
I'm planning to restock, so I'd be grateful for any input on which vendor, pricing, and so on?
I noticed a pre-order from him just a couple of days ago—what was the price on that? It's higher than CN, though still not awful. Forget it, that was for Tirz.CNCCurrency said:
Nexaph sells 10 mg kits, and I often purchase several of his products.jason370 said:
I'm planning to restock, so I'd be grateful for any input on which vendor, pricing, and so on?
198.00 for 30 mg tirzBNLFL said:
I noticed a pre-order from him just a couple of days ago—what was the price on that? It's higher than CN, though still not awful. Forget it, that was for Tirz.CNCCurrency said:
Nexaph sells 10 mg kits, and I often purchase several of his products.jason370 said:
I'm planning to restock, so I'd be grateful for any input on which vendor, pricing, and so on?
the price on them is really high.CNCCurrency said:
Nexaph sells 10 mg kits, and I often purchase several of his products.jason370 said:
I'm planning to restock, so I'd be grateful for any input on which vendor, pricing, and so on?
To you, perhaps! You were the one asking whether anyone was aware of US-based sellers — next time, try mentioning what you're willing to spend. Regarding what he charges, that's up for debate.jason370 said:
the price on them is really high.CNCCurrency said:
Nexaph sells 10 mg kits, and I often purchase several of his products.jason370 said:
I'm planning to restock, so I'd be grateful for any input on which vendor, pricing, and so on?
I'm not knocking you—just pointing out what's plain to see. Compared to most grey market sellers, they're asking double. Thanks for the reply.CNCCurrency said:
To you, perhaps! You were the one asking whether anyone was aware of US-based sellers — next time, try mentioning what you're willing to spend. Regarding what he charges, that's up for debate.jason370 said:
the price on them is really high.CNCCurrency said:
Nexaph sells 10 mg kits, and I often purchase several of his products.jason370 said:
I'm planning to restock, so I'd be grateful for any input on which vendor, pricing, and so on?