When_Pigs_Fly
Explorer
RN here. It just clicked that botulinum toxin is something I can buy. Has anyone ever gone and injected themselves? Saving $$$$ would be lovely. Thanking you in advance.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
South Korea is where I'd look for that..... Not hereWhen_Pigs_Fly said:
RN here. It just clicked that botulinum toxin is something I can buy. Has anyone ever gone and injected themselves? Saving $$$$ would be lovely. Thanking you in advance.
Have a look at r/DIYHeaven and DIYBeauty — syringes and doses are familiar territory for us now — though a lot of research is needed, and there are also YouTube channels such as this https://youtube.com/@aafetv?si=EjrWyghAysYYfbSkWhen_Pigs_Fly said:
RN here. It just clicked that botulinum toxin is something I can buy. Has anyone ever gone and injected themselves? Saving $$$$ would be lovely. Thanking you in advance.
Indiana said:
Does anyone know of syringes where the numbers and marks are bigger??..... On ordinary insulin needles I find them genuinely difficult to make out.
Botox is what this thread is about.Indiana said:
Does anyone know of syringes where the numbers and marks are bigger??..... On ordinary insulin needles I find them genuinely difficult to make out.
The Easy Touch brand is straightforward to read.Indiana said:
Does anyone know of syringes where the numbers and marks are bigger??..... On ordinary insulin needles I find them genuinely difficult to make out.
If it's for Botox you want them, individual syringes for each injection get a strong recommendation from me on a first attempt. A ton of them will get used up, yes, but given how cheap they are it's worth it. Reading the syringe whilst injecting then stops being a worry.Indiana said:
Does anyone know of syringes where the numbers and marks are bigger??..... On ordinary insulin needles I find them genuinely difficult to make out.