Has anyone injected themselves at home?

When_Pigs_Fly

Explorer
Joined
Feb 17, 2026
Messages
28
Reaction score
0
Location
St Augustine, FL
RN here. It just clicked that botulinum toxin is something I can buy. Has anyone ever gone and injected themselves? Saving $$$$ would be lovely. Thanking you in advance.
 
When_Pigs_Fly said:

RN here. It just clicked that botulinum toxin is something I can buy. Has anyone ever gone and injected themselves? Saving $$$$ would be lovely. Thanking you in advance.
South Korea is where I'd look for that..... Not here 😉
 
A related thread:




DIY botox



Korean Botox is available in places, from what I see, and people really seem to like it. My initial take was that it wasn't relevant to my interests, since that's a risk I don't feel ok with taking, but in a group I saw someone say to someone else "and if you're nervous...

051f0e2f5b7f6ffbb4a2f10b404546ba44b6197464dfbacec1b043fb189c69a3.png



GLP1Chat.com

As mentioned in that thread, a large Reddit group exists with info (risking their health to look better, unless botched):


https://www.reddit.com/r/DIYaesthetics/
 
I'm just as curious about this. Even if it's only for my 11's. Please come back and let us know if you end up giving it a go!
 
I'm the fool who'd get it wrong and then regret it. But if you work out how to suck belly fat out and shift it into boobs, holler… I've just realised my boobs are going! So sad!
 
When_Pigs_Fly said:

RN here. It just clicked that botulinum toxin is something I can buy. Has anyone ever gone and injected themselves? Saving $$$$ would be lovely. Thanking you in advance.
Have a look at r/DIYHeaven and DIYBeauty — syringes and doses are familiar territory for us now — though a lot of research is needed, and there are also YouTube channels such as this https://youtube.com/@aafetv?si=EjrWyghAysYYfbSk
 
About 6 months of research went in before I tried it. The Reddit forums mentioned helped, and Dr Tim's videos get a strong recommendation from me. Innotox was what I used for the first few times — it's slightly weaker (about 2 months is what it lasts on me) and comes pre mixed. With more confidence now, Botulax is what I'm going to order next.

The 'easier' places (forehead and 11's) were where I started, but these days it's a full face (forehead, 11's, crows feet, brow lift, lip flip, DAO, masseter, Nefertiti lift, chin).
 
Does anyone know of syringes where the numbers and marks are bigger??..... On ordinary insulin needles I find them genuinely difficult to make out.
 
Indiana said:

Does anyone know of syringes where the numbers and marks are bigger??..... On ordinary insulin needles I find them genuinely difficult to make out.

Larger numbers and marks are generally what .30mL syringes have. The only problem is that .30mL is what they are, so things are a bit constrained.

A good use case for reading glasses or pens would be this, if wearing glasses isn't something you want.
 
Indiana said:

Does anyone know of syringes where the numbers and marks are bigger??..... On ordinary insulin needles I find them genuinely difficult to make out.
Botox is what this thread is about.

Searching for "syringe" will turn up lots of unfocused results, so my suggestion is to search (the magnifier icon, fittingly) for tick, read, numbers, etc
 
Indiana said:

Does anyone know of syringes where the numbers and marks are bigger??..... On ordinary insulin needles I find them genuinely difficult to make out.
If it's for Botox you want them, individual syringes for each injection get a strong recommendation from me on a first attempt. A ton of them will get used up, yes, but given how cheap they are it's worth it. Reading the syringe whilst injecting then stops being a worry.
 
Back
Top