Foggy-Hollow said:
Shittersfull said:
Each has its own advantages, as far as I'm concerned. For my dialysis pep (ghkcu) I reach for a pen, while everything else gets done with syringes. Since I filter all of it, and sterile pen cartridges cost me less than sterile vials do, plus pen tips come cheaper than syringes, the pens end up being the cheaper option over time, in my opinion. That said, my glp will never go in through a pen. What I want is the certainty of steady dosing that an insulin syringe gives me.
One way to build confidence: load a cylinder with water, then weigh whatever comes out. Since the screw is calibrated, as long as you locate carts you trust, you ought to be fine.
Alternatively, stick with split usage and stay content. Back when I was measuring just a few units from an oil based vial, a pen didn't give me a secure feeling.