Has anyone here ever given Ace-031 a try?

Mountain

Explorer
Joined
Apr 17, 2026
Messages
8
Reaction score
0
Location
Alberta
It looks fairly interesting when stacked with trt+ and I'm wondering whether anyone has used it previously. That said, the possible side effects come across as kindve unpleasant.
 
Mountain said:

It looks fairly interesting when stacked with trt+ and I'm wondering whether anyone has used it previously. That said, the possible side effects come across as kindve unpleasant.
If they stopped using it following the 2nd dose and abandoned the research

the downsides might outweigh any benefit
 
Over on the peptide critic community there's a solid thread covering one guy's flgr242 and klotho run. Beyond that, with the price and how niche it is, reports are thin on the ground.
 
Rezwalker said:

Mountain said:

It looks fairly interesting when stacked with trt+ and I'm wondering whether anyone has used it previously. That said, the possible side effects come across as kindve unpleasant.
If they stopped using it following the 2nd dose and abandoned the research

the downsides might outweigh any benefit
Yeah, that was pretty much my take as well. A while back I was putting in a late-night order and somehow it ended up in my cart by mistake. Since then it’s just been sitting there on the fridge door, looking back at me 😆
 
What stands out to me is that both activin A and activin B receptors exist. From what I've read, targeting only 1 without the other doesn't get the job done properly. My understanding is that Ace and trevogrumab act on the B receptor, while flgr242 and garetasumab are A receptor agonists. Follistatin 344 is where things get less clear for me. In the courage 2 trial, trevogrumab was dosed at 200mg a day. These days trevogrumab runs 200 dollars a vial, which works out to 60k a day. If it weren't 1.8 million dollars a month, or 16 million something a year, I'd try them tomorrow. Lol
 
Back
Top