Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
If they stopped using it following the 2nd dose and abandoned the researchMountain said:
It looks fairly interesting when stacked with trt+ and I'm wondering whether anyone has used it previously. That said, the possible side effects come across as kindve unpleasant.
Yeah, that was pretty much my take as well. A while back I was putting in a late-night order and somehow it ended up in my cart by mistake. Since then it’s just been sitting there on the fridge door, looking back at meRezwalker said:
If they stopped using it following the 2nd dose and abandoned the researchMountain said:
It looks fairly interesting when stacked with trt+ and I'm wondering whether anyone has used it previously. That said, the possible side effects come across as kindve unpleasant.
the downsides might outweigh any benefit