BNLFL
Explorer
I keep noticing their name pop up in a single group.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Now about reta....lol....Since that's what you're into...BNLFL said:
I keep noticing their name pop up in a single group.
Nice to hear that another reta warehouse is on the way.Flash-BCR said:
Now about reta....lol....Since that's what you're into...BNLFL said:
I keep noticing their name pop up in a single group.![]()
I just messaged a Group Promotion Vendor on a site I'd sent your way for reta at R30 $93...the buy had ended, but he reopened it so I could grab a couple of kits...I doubt I need them, but $93???...lol...
I've eaten enough, though I'll take another look.Flash-BCR said:
Now about reta....lol....Since that's what you're into...BNLFL said:
I keep noticing their name pop up in a single group.![]()
I just messaged a Group Promotion Vendor on a site I'd sent your way for reta at R30 $93...the buy had ended, but he reopened it so I could grab a couple of kits...I doubt I need them, but $93???...lol...
He carries a bit of everything, and before long he'll probably be glowing in the dark.Calm Logic said:
Nice to hear that another reta warehouse is on the way.Flash-BCR said:
Now about reta....lol....Since that's what you're into...BNLFL said:
I keep noticing their name pop up in a single group.![]()
I just messaged a Group Promotion Vendor on a site I'd sent your way for reta at R30 $93...the buy had ended, but he reopened it so I could grab a couple of kits...I doubt I need them, but $93???...lol...
Appreciate it, I'll take a look. Was that in testing, or somewhere else?nitetrak said:
On STG, there's a seller called Yiwu Changtu — that's the extent of what I know.BNLFL said:
I keep noticing their name pop up in a single group.
Alright, that got a laugh out of me!.....closer to a real guffaw honestly, but still...BNLFL said:
I've eaten enough, though I'll take another look.Flash-BCR said:
Now about reta....lol....Since that's what you're into...BNLFL said:
I keep noticing their name pop up in a single group.![]()
I just messaged a Group Promotion Vendor on a site I'd sent your way for reta at R30 $93...the buy had ended, but he reopened it so I could grab a couple of kits...I doubt I need them, but $93???...lol...
He carries a bit of everything, and before long he'll probably be glowing in the dark.Calm Logic said:
Nice to hear that another reta warehouse is on the way.Flash-BCR said:
Now about reta....lol....Since that's what you're into...BNLFL said:
I keep noticing their name pop up in a single group.![]()
I just messaged a Group Promotion Vendor on a site I'd sent your way for reta at R30 $93...the buy had ended, but he reopened it so I could grab a couple of kits...I doubt I need them, but $93???...lol...
Appreciate it, I'll take a look. Was that in testing, or somewhere else?nitetrak said:
On STG, there's a seller called Yiwu Changtu — that's the extent of what I know.BNLFL said:
I keep noticing their name pop up in a single group.
Apparently the name they use is Changtu, with Daniel Changtu being the primary person behind it.nitetrak said:
On STG, there's a seller called Yiwu Changtu — that's the extent of what I know.BNLFL said:
I keep noticing their name pop up in a single group.
I'll be around all week... Flashbulb, what's your current Reta stockpile looking like?Flash-BCR said:
Alright, that got a laugh out of me!.....closer to a real guffaw honestly, but still...BNLFL said:
I've eaten enough, though I'll take another look.Flash-BCR said:
Now about reta....lol....Since that's what you're into...BNLFL said:
I keep noticing their name pop up in a single group.![]()
I just messaged a Group Promotion Vendor on a site I'd sent your way for reta at R30 $93...the buy had ended, but he reopened it so I could grab a couple of kits...I doubt I need them, but $93???...lol...
He carries a bit of everything, and before long he'll probably be glowing in the dark.Calm Logic said:
Nice to hear that another reta warehouse is on the way.Flash-BCR said:
Now about reta....lol....Since that's what you're into...BNLFL said:
I keep noticing their name pop up in a single group.![]()
I just messaged a Group Promotion Vendor on a site I'd sent your way for reta at R30 $93...the buy had ended, but he reopened it so I could grab a couple of kits...I doubt I need them, but $93???...lol...
Appreciate it, I'll take a look. Was that in testing, or somewhere else?nitetrak said:
On STG, there's a seller called Yiwu Changtu — that's the extent of what I know.BNLFL said:
I keep noticing their name pop up in a single group.![]()
I've got a few R10s, 13 R20s, plus 6 R30s on the way (fingers crossedBNLFL said:
Apparently the name they use is Changtu, with Daniel Changtu being the primary person behind it.nitetrak said:
On STG, there's a seller called Yiwu Changtu — that's the extent of what I know.BNLFL said:
I keep noticing their name pop up in a single group.
I'll be around all week... Flashbulb, what's your current Reta stockpile looking like?Flash-BCR said:
Alright, that got a laugh out of me!.....closer to a real guffaw honestly, but still...BNLFL said:
I've eaten enough, though I'll take another look.Flash-BCR said:
Now about reta....lol....Since that's what you're into...BNLFL said:
I keep noticing their name pop up in a single group.![]()
I just messaged a Group Promotion Vendor on a site I'd sent your way for reta at R30 $93...the buy had ended, but he reopened it so I could grab a couple of kits...I doubt I need them, but $93???...lol...
He carries a bit of everything, and before long he'll probably be glowing in the dark.Calm Logic said:
Nice to hear that another reta warehouse is on the way.Flash-BCR said:
Now about reta....lol....Since that's what you're into...BNLFL said:
I keep noticing their name pop up in a single group.![]()
I just messaged a Group Promotion Vendor on a site I'd sent your way for reta at R30 $93...the buy had ended, but he reopened it so I could grab a couple of kits...I doubt I need them, but $93???...lol...
Appreciate it, I'll take a look. Was that in testing, or somewhere else?nitetrak said:
On STG, there's a seller called Yiwu Changtu — that's the extent of what I know.BNLFL said:
I keep noticing their name pop up in a single group.![]()
Hi, I just have 45 kits, and the 10 I'm still waiting on are part of that count.Flash-BCR said:
I've got a few R10s, 13 R20s, plus 6 R30s on the way (fingers crossedBNLFL said:
Apparently the name they use is Changtu, with Daniel Changtu being the primary person behind it.nitetrak said:
On STG, there's a seller called Yiwu Changtu — that's the extent of what I know.BNLFL said:
I keep noticing their name pop up in a single group.
I'll be around all week... Flashbulb, what's your current Reta stockpile looking like?Flash-BCR said:
Alright, that got a laugh out of me!.....closer to a real guffaw honestly, but still...BNLFL said:
I've eaten enough, though I'll take another look.Flash-BCR said:
Now about reta....lol....Since that's what you're into...BNLFL said:
I keep noticing their name pop up in a single group.![]()
I just messaged a Group Promotion Vendor on a site I'd sent your way for reta at R30 $93...the buy had ended, but he reopened it so I could grab a couple of kits...I doubt I need them, but $93???...lol...
He carries a bit of everything, and before long he'll probably be glowing in the dark.Calm Logic said:
Nice to hear that another reta warehouse is on the way.Flash-BCR said:
Now about reta....lol....Since that's what you're into...BNLFL said:
I keep noticing their name pop up in a single group.![]()
I just messaged a Group Promotion Vendor on a site I'd sent your way for reta at R30 $93...the buy had ended, but he reopened it so I could grab a couple of kits...I doubt I need them, but $93???...lol...
Appreciate it, I'll take a look. Was that in testing, or somewhere else?nitetrak said:
On STG, there's a seller called Yiwu Changtu — that's the extent of what I know.BNLFL said:
I keep noticing their name pop up in a single group.![]()
)....that works out to roughly 4600mg altogether, which is only around a 10th of your stash...
![]()
IronCircuit said:
I’ve had the same question about them. From what I can tell, they show up on Jano COAs that matched WWB COAs exactly, which makes me think the two were sister vendors.