Has anyone come across Yiwu?

BNLFL said:

I keep noticing their name pop up in a single group.
Now about reta....lol....Since that's what you're into... 😎

I just messaged a Group Promotion Vendor on a site I'd sent your way for reta at R30 $93...the buy had ended, but he reopened it so I could grab a couple of kits...I doubt I need them, but $93???...lol...
 
Flash-BCR said:

BNLFL said:

I keep noticing their name pop up in a single group.
Now about reta....lol....Since that's what you're into... 😎

I just messaged a Group Promotion Vendor on a site I'd sent your way for reta at R30 $93...the buy had ended, but he reopened it so I could grab a couple of kits...I doubt I need them, but $93???...lol...
Nice to hear that another reta warehouse is on the way.
 
Flash-BCR said:

BNLFL said:

I keep noticing their name pop up in a single group.
Now about reta....lol....Since that's what you're into... 😎

I just messaged a Group Promotion Vendor on a site I'd sent your way for reta at R30 $93...the buy had ended, but he reopened it so I could grab a couple of kits...I doubt I need them, but $93???...lol...
I've eaten enough, though I'll take another look.

Calm Logic said:

Flash-BCR said:

BNLFL said:

I keep noticing their name pop up in a single group.
Now about reta....lol....Since that's what you're into... 😎

I just messaged a Group Promotion Vendor on a site I'd sent your way for reta at R30 $93...the buy had ended, but he reopened it so I could grab a couple of kits...I doubt I need them, but $93???...lol...
Nice to hear that another reta warehouse is on the way.
He carries a bit of everything, and before long he'll probably be glowing in the dark.

nitetrak said:

BNLFL said:

I keep noticing their name pop up in a single group.
On STG, there's a seller called Yiwu Changtu — that's the extent of what I know.
Appreciate it, I'll take a look. Was that in testing, or somewhere else?
 
BNLFL said:

Flash-BCR said:

BNLFL said:

I keep noticing their name pop up in a single group.
Now about reta....lol....Since that's what you're into... 😎

I just messaged a Group Promotion Vendor on a site I'd sent your way for reta at R30 $93...the buy had ended, but he reopened it so I could grab a couple of kits...I doubt I need them, but $93???...lol...
I've eaten enough, though I'll take another look.

Calm Logic said:

Flash-BCR said:

BNLFL said:

I keep noticing their name pop up in a single group.
Now about reta....lol....Since that's what you're into... 😎

I just messaged a Group Promotion Vendor on a site I'd sent your way for reta at R30 $93...the buy had ended, but he reopened it so I could grab a couple of kits...I doubt I need them, but $93???...lol...
Nice to hear that another reta warehouse is on the way.
He carries a bit of everything, and before long he'll probably be glowing in the dark.

nitetrak said:

BNLFL said:

I keep noticing their name pop up in a single group.
On STG, there's a seller called Yiwu Changtu — that's the extent of what I know.
Appreciate it, I'll take a look. Was that in testing, or somewhere else?
Alright, that got a laugh out of me!.....closer to a real guffaw honestly, but still...🤣🤣
 
nitetrak said:

BNLFL said:

I keep noticing their name pop up in a single group.
On STG, there's a seller called Yiwu Changtu — that's the extent of what I know.
Apparently the name they use is Changtu, with Daniel Changtu being the primary person behind it.

Flash-BCR said:

BNLFL said:

Flash-BCR said:

BNLFL said:

I keep noticing their name pop up in a single group.
Now about reta....lol....Since that's what you're into... 😎

I just messaged a Group Promotion Vendor on a site I'd sent your way for reta at R30 $93...the buy had ended, but he reopened it so I could grab a couple of kits...I doubt I need them, but $93???...lol...
I've eaten enough, though I'll take another look.

Calm Logic said:

Flash-BCR said:

BNLFL said:

I keep noticing their name pop up in a single group.
Now about reta....lol....Since that's what you're into... 😎

I just messaged a Group Promotion Vendor on a site I'd sent your way for reta at R30 $93...the buy had ended, but he reopened it so I could grab a couple of kits...I doubt I need them, but $93???...lol...
Nice to hear that another reta warehouse is on the way.
He carries a bit of everything, and before long he'll probably be glowing in the dark.

nitetrak said:

BNLFL said:

I keep noticing their name pop up in a single group.
On STG, there's a seller called Yiwu Changtu — that's the extent of what I know.
Appreciate it, I'll take a look. Was that in testing, or somewhere else?
Alright, that got a laugh out of me!.....closer to a real guffaw honestly, but still...🤣🤣
I'll be around all week... Flashbulb, what's your current Reta stockpile looking like?
 
BNLFL said:

nitetrak said:

BNLFL said:

I keep noticing their name pop up in a single group.
On STG, there's a seller called Yiwu Changtu — that's the extent of what I know.
Apparently the name they use is Changtu, with Daniel Changtu being the primary person behind it.

Flash-BCR said:

BNLFL said:

Flash-BCR said:

BNLFL said:

I keep noticing their name pop up in a single group.
Now about reta....lol....Since that's what you're into... 😎

I just messaged a Group Promotion Vendor on a site I'd sent your way for reta at R30 $93...the buy had ended, but he reopened it so I could grab a couple of kits...I doubt I need them, but $93???...lol...
I've eaten enough, though I'll take another look.

Calm Logic said:

Flash-BCR said:

BNLFL said:

I keep noticing their name pop up in a single group.
Now about reta....lol....Since that's what you're into... 😎

I just messaged a Group Promotion Vendor on a site I'd sent your way for reta at R30 $93...the buy had ended, but he reopened it so I could grab a couple of kits...I doubt I need them, but $93???...lol...
Nice to hear that another reta warehouse is on the way.
He carries a bit of everything, and before long he'll probably be glowing in the dark.

nitetrak said:

BNLFL said:

I keep noticing their name pop up in a single group.
On STG, there's a seller called Yiwu Changtu — that's the extent of what I know.
Appreciate it, I'll take a look. Was that in testing, or somewhere else?
Alright, that got a laugh out of me!.....closer to a real guffaw honestly, but still...🤣🤣
I'll be around all week... Flashbulb, what's your current Reta stockpile looking like?
I've got a few R10s, 13 R20s, plus 6 R30s on the way (fingers crossed 😳)....that works out to roughly 4600mg altogether, which is only around a 10th of your stash...😎
 
Flash-BCR said:

BNLFL said:

nitetrak said:

BNLFL said:

I keep noticing their name pop up in a single group.
On STG, there's a seller called Yiwu Changtu — that's the extent of what I know.
Apparently the name they use is Changtu, with Daniel Changtu being the primary person behind it.

Flash-BCR said:

BNLFL said:

Flash-BCR said:

BNLFL said:

I keep noticing their name pop up in a single group.
Now about reta....lol....Since that's what you're into... 😎

I just messaged a Group Promotion Vendor on a site I'd sent your way for reta at R30 $93...the buy had ended, but he reopened it so I could grab a couple of kits...I doubt I need them, but $93???...lol...
I've eaten enough, though I'll take another look.

Calm Logic said:

Flash-BCR said:

BNLFL said:

I keep noticing their name pop up in a single group.
Now about reta....lol....Since that's what you're into... 😎

I just messaged a Group Promotion Vendor on a site I'd sent your way for reta at R30 $93...the buy had ended, but he reopened it so I could grab a couple of kits...I doubt I need them, but $93???...lol...
Nice to hear that another reta warehouse is on the way.
He carries a bit of everything, and before long he'll probably be glowing in the dark.

nitetrak said:

BNLFL said:

I keep noticing their name pop up in a single group.
On STG, there's a seller called Yiwu Changtu — that's the extent of what I know.
Appreciate it, I'll take a look. Was that in testing, or somewhere else?
Alright, that got a laugh out of me!.....closer to a real guffaw honestly, but still...🤣🤣
I'll be around all week... Flashbulb, what's your current Reta stockpile looking like?
I've got a few R10s, 13 R20s, plus 6 R30s on the way (fingers crossed 😳)....that works out to roughly 4600mg altogether, which is only around a 10th of your stash...😎
Hi, I just have 45 kits, and the 10 I'm still waiting on are part of that count.
 
Today on Peppy's there's a thread about someone who dropped $4,000 on peptides from Yiwu Runchi Trading Company — the majority turned out to be fake, and the money's gone. To American ears Yiwu sounds odd, though over in China it might be as common as Smith is here. Seeing you use that name struck me as strange, and then I spotted it on Peppy's too.
 
IronCircuit said:

I’ve had the same question about them. From what I can tell, they show up on Jano COAs that matched WWB COAs exactly, which makes me think the two were sister vendors.

They're putting a lot of effort into selling that story. And that's not even counting the fake certificates.

From where I'm standing, it looks like a pretty elaborate scam.
 
Back
Top