Has anyone come across (CKPV)₂ ?

cheesecake

Explorer
Joined
Apr 12, 2026
Messages
44
Reaction score
0
Location
Austria
I’ve been researching KPV and noticed a newer-generation version that’s supposedly more effective. Does anyone here have firsthand experience with it?

Cheers
 
The compound (CKPV)2 — written out as (Ac-Cys-Lys-Pro-Val-NH2)2 — shares a structural resemblance with α-MSH. It is produced by placing a Cys-Cys linker in between 2 KPV units.

That caught my attention.
 
Nearly every active study on KPV is focused on tweaking the molecule to change how it behaves — think assorted nanoparticles, pairing it with another active compound, or the doubled KPV form that came up. Clearly, there are hurdles in delivering enough of it to the correct gut locations before digestive enzymes degrade it. On top of that, patenting a modified variant is presumably simpler. There is no proof that any of these tailored forms can be obtained; while most trials demonstrate it functions, I have not seen anything indicating that any iteration is nearing human testing, so a grey-market option seems highly improbable.
 
cheesecake said:

I’ve been researching KPV and noticed a newer-generation version that’s supposedly more effective. Does anyone here have firsthand experience with it?

Cheers

Applied to skin or inside the vagina? Not for me! For starters, I don't own one. My approach is simply to inject kpv and not give it another thought?
 
CNCCurrency said:

cheesecake said:

I’ve been researching KPV and noticed a newer-generation version that’s supposedly more effective. Does anyone here have firsthand experience with it?

Cheers

Applied to skin or inside the vagina? Not for me! For starters, I don't own one. My approach is simply to inject kpv and not give it another thought?

😅 Since I don't have one, that would make me nervous 😉
 
CNCCurrency said:

cheesecake said:

I’ve been researching KPV and noticed a newer-generation version that’s supposedly more effective. Does anyone here have firsthand experience with it?

Cheers

Applied to skin or inside the vagina? Not for me! For starters, I don't own one. My approach is simply to inject kpv and not give it another thought?
Hold on, say that again?... 😳
 
Back
Top