cheesecake
Explorer
I’ve been researching KPV and noticed a newer-generation version that’s supposedly more effective. Does anyone here have firsthand experience with it?
Cheers
Cheers
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
cheesecake said:
I’ve been researching KPV and noticed a newer-generation version that’s supposedly more effective. Does anyone here have firsthand experience with it?
Cheers
CNCCurrency said:
cheesecake said:
I’ve been researching KPV and noticed a newer-generation version that’s supposedly more effective. Does anyone here have firsthand experience with it?
Cheers
Applied to skin or inside the vagina? Not for me! For starters, I don't own one. My approach is simply to inject kpv and not give it another thought?
Hold on, say that again?...CNCCurrency said:
cheesecake said:
I’ve been researching KPV and noticed a newer-generation version that’s supposedly more effective. Does anyone here have firsthand experience with it?
Cheers
Applied to skin or inside the vagina? Not for me! For starters, I don't own one. My approach is simply to inject kpv and not give it another thought?