FarmgirlRebel
Explorer
I've never come across this before.... 
edit: I misunderstood what the original poster was saying.
edit: I misunderstood what the original poster was saying.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Wow, you're picking up 10 kits or more in a single order. I figured my peptide stockpiling was bad. Good to knowFarmgirlRebel said:
I've never come across this before....
edit: I misunderstood what the original poster was saying.
tul9033 said:
Mine was taken away in December. I had 3 or 4 packages from India seized. None from China have been seized, even though I've placed several orders from there.
So I went and got TSA Precheck instead, and on my most recent international trip I used the MPC line and got through ahead of my wife, who was in the Global Entry line. I filed an appeal, but haven't heard anything back. I only used GE a single time before it was canceled — almost exactly 1 year after I got it. The last package that got seized was Azelastine allergy nose spray, which you can buy over the counter here in the US. In India I can get it for $6 per bottle, versus $15-20 in the US.
That makes no sense — why would an over-the-counter medication cause a seizure?tul9033 said:
Mine was taken away in December. I had 3 or 4 packages from India seized. None from China have been seized, even though I've placed several orders from there.
So I went and got TSA Precheck instead, and on my most recent international trip I used the MPC line and got through ahead of my wife, who was in the Global Entry line. I filed an appeal, but haven't heard anything back. I only used GE a single time before it was canceled — almost exactly 1 year after I got it. The last package that got seized was Azelastine allergy nose spray, which you can buy over the counter here in the US. In India I can get it for $6 per bottle, versus $15-20 in the US.
Pep hoarders unite!CNCCurrency said:
Wow, you're picking up 10 kits or more in a single order. I figured my peptide stockpiling was bad. Good to knowFarmgirlRebel said:
I've never come across this before....
edit: I misunderstood what the original poster was saying.
Global Entry applies when coming back into the US, and my understanding is that it's limited to US citizens—though I'm not 100% sure on that point. As far as I know, no other country offers a comparable program.Enyola said:
Is this only something in the US, or do other countries have it too? I had no idea "Global Entry" was even a thing until I found this forum, and I certainly didn't know it could be taken away.
The seizure letters I received gave the impression that they had no idea what most of these items were. Contesting the seizure is an option. If it happens again, I might go that route. Others have also suggested that after a package gets seized, your name ends up on a list and everything afterward will be inspected or seized. That hasn't been my experience.RetCurious said:
tul9033 said:
Mine was taken away in December. I had 3 or 4 packages from India seized. None from China have been seized, even though I've placed several orders from there.
So I went and got TSA Precheck instead, and on my most recent international trip I used the MPC line and got through ahead of my wife, who was in the Global Entry line. I filed an appeal, but haven't heard anything back. I only used GE a single time before it was canceled — almost exactly 1 year after I got it. The last package that got seized was Azelastine allergy nose spray, which you can buy over the counter here in the US. In India I can get it for $6 per bottle, versus $15-20 in the US.
That makes no sense — why would an over-the-counter medication cause a seizure?tul9033 said:
Mine was taken away in December. I had 3 or 4 packages from India seized. None from China have been seized, even though I've placed several orders from there.
So I went and got TSA Precheck instead, and on my most recent international trip I used the MPC line and got through ahead of my wife, who was in the Global Entry line. I filed an appeal, but haven't heard anything back. I only used GE a single time before it was canceled — almost exactly 1 year after I got it. The last package that got seized was Azelastine allergy nose spray, which you can buy over the counter here in the US. In India I can get it for $6 per bottle, versus $15-20 in the US.
For my latest Jardiance prescription, I went with an Indian supplier and even forwarded the prescription to them. The package came from or passed through Dubai, and the customs paperwork listed it as personal use. No problems yet...
On that point we're alike—my friends have no idea how to get hold of these vials that change or save lives.FarmgirlRebel said:
Pep hoarders unite!CNCCurrency said:
Wow, you're picking up 10 kits or more in a single order. I figured my peptide stockpiling was bad. Good to knowFarmgirlRebel said:
I've never come across this before....
edit: I misunderstood what the original poster was saying.
There are folks who get a kick out of buying clothes, cars, or whatever else it might be....for me, peptides are my thing....and since I end up selling them to friends and family too, that means I get to buy even more peptides!!!
RigorMan said:
I made a post about this earlier because 1 of my orders got seized. That worried me, and then I came across the article discussing it. I've looked around, but I can't locate anything stating they aren't doing this or that it's just an urban legend. I was thinking about whether using a business name for shipping would get around it. I haven't tested that yet since I'm still looking into it. If anyone has article links, I'd appreciate them. I'm completely amazed at how well peptide protocols have worked.
That leaves the door open to just about anything. And I'd assume item #3 on that list amounts to your package being confiscated.RigorMan said:
I made a post about this earlier because 1 of my orders got seized. That worried me, and then I came across the article discussing it. I've looked around, but I can't locate anything stating they aren't doing this or that it's just an urban legend. I was thinking about whether using a business name for shipping would get around it. I haven't tested that yet since I'm still looking into it. If anyone has article links, I'd appreciate them. I'm completely amazed at how well peptide protocols have worked.
What's the reason for ordering from India? I understand the $10 savings, but how much nose spray do you actually go through? For the convenience, that $10 seems worth spending.tul9033 said:
Mine was taken away in December. I had 3 or 4 packages from India seized. None from China have been seized, even though I've placed several orders from there.
So I went and got TSA Precheck instead, and on my most recent international trip I used the MPC line and got through ahead of my wife, who was in the Global Entry line. I filed an appeal, but haven't heard anything back. I only used GE a single time before it was canceled — almost exactly 1 year after I got it. The last package that got seized was Azelastine allergy nose spray, which you can buy over the counter here in the US. In India I can get it for $6 per bottle, versus $15-20 in the US.
It looks like it didn't matter for him—he got his wife through customs by beating her, and she was the one holding it!CornPop said:
What's the reason for ordering from India? I understand the $10 savings, but how much nose spray do you actually go through? For the convenience, that $10 seems worth spending.tul9033 said:
Mine was taken away in December. I had 3 or 4 packages from India seized. None from China have been seized, even though I've placed several orders from there.
So I went and got TSA Precheck instead, and on my most recent international trip I used the MPC line and got through ahead of my wife, who was in the Global Entry line. I filed an appeal, but haven't heard anything back. I only used GE a single time before it was canceled — almost exactly 1 year after I got it. The last package that got seized was Azelastine allergy nose spray, which you can buy over the counter here in the US. In India I can get it for $6 per bottle, versus $15-20 in the US.
That's a fair point. I was just really wondering, though. It feels like there's something I'm not in on, hahaCNCCurrency said:
It looks like it didn't matter for him—he got his wife through customs by beating her, and she was the one holding it!CornPop said:
What's the reason for ordering from India? I understand the $10 savings, but how much nose spray do you actually go through? For the convenience, that $10 seems worth spending.tul9033 said:
Mine was taken away in December. I had 3 or 4 packages from India seized. None from China have been seized, even though I've placed several orders from there.
So I went and got TSA Precheck instead, and on my most recent international trip I used the MPC line and got through ahead of my wife, who was in the Global Entry line. I filed an appeal, but haven't heard anything back. I only used GE a single time before it was canceled — almost exactly 1 year after I got it. The last package that got seized was Azelastine allergy nose spray, which you can buy over the counter here in the US. In India I can get it for $6 per bottle, versus $15-20 in the US.
Since I take it every day, that works out to 1 each month. Looking back now, I'd simply buy it on Amazon.CornPop said:
What's the reason for ordering from India? I understand the $10 savings, but how much nose spray do you actually go through? For the convenience, that $10 seems worth spending.tul9033 said:
Mine was taken away in December. I had 3 or 4 packages from India seized. None from China have been seized, even though I've placed several orders from there.
So I went and got TSA Precheck instead, and on my most recent international trip I used the MPC line and got through ahead of my wife, who was in the Global Entry line. I filed an appeal, but haven't heard anything back. I only used GE a single time before it was canceled — almost exactly 1 year after I got it. The last package that got seized was Azelastine allergy nose spray, which you can buy over the counter here in the US. In India I can get it for $6 per bottle, versus $15-20 in the US.
I bet, but who'd imagine that bringing in over-the-counter medication would lead to repercussions?tul9033 said:
I use it daily, so 1 per month. With hindsight being what it is... I'd just get it from Amazon.
Click to expand...
Wow, he hit his wife while Customs was watching? What a scumbag!CNCCurrency said:
It looks like it didn't matter for him—he got his wife through customs by beating her, and she was the one holding it!CornPop said:
What's the reason for ordering from India? I understand the $10 savings, but how much nose spray do you actually go through? For the convenience, that $10 seems worth spending.tul9033 said:
Mine was taken away in December. I had 3 or 4 packages from India seized. None from China have been seized, even though I've placed several orders from there.
So I went and got TSA Precheck instead, and on my most recent international trip I used the MPC line and got through ahead of my wife, who was in the Global Entry line. I filed an appeal, but haven't heard anything back. I only used GE a single time before it was canceled — almost exactly 1 year after I got it. The last package that got seized was Azelastine allergy nose spray, which you can buy over the counter here in the US. In India I can get it for $6 per bottle, versus $15-20 in the US.
Ha, a genuine American. Our holidays happen in Florida. Floridians are unhinged and the state offers endless creative ways to perish.Airborne Daddy said:
That's the reason my vacations happen in Nebraska.... forget real id as well.... we cruise past cornfields and act like we're in Children of The Corn.Calm Logic said:
If the drugs are all coming in this direction, what's the point of going abroad at all, haha.
It's possible to obtain a PO box while keeping your identity concealed—it requires effort and someone who produces counterfeit documents known as NAMEDECLINED. At one time I had more than 40 across 3 states and never encountered any issues.tul9033 said:
The seizure letters I received gave the impression that they had no idea what most of these items were. Contesting the seizure is an option. If it happens again, I might go that route. Others have also suggested that after a package gets seized, your name ends up on a list and everything afterward will be inspected or seized. That hasn't been my experience.RetCurious said:
tul9033 said:
Mine was taken away in December. I had 3 or 4 packages from India seized. None from China have been seized, even though I've placed several orders from there.
So I went and got TSA Precheck instead, and on my most recent international trip I used the MPC line and got through ahead of my wife, who was in the Global Entry line. I filed an appeal, but haven't heard anything back. I only used GE a single time before it was canceled — almost exactly 1 year after I got it. The last package that got seized was Azelastine allergy nose spray, which you can buy over the counter here in the US. In India I can get it for $6 per bottle, versus $15-20 in the US.
That makes no sense — why would an over-the-counter medication cause a seizure?tul9033 said:
Mine was taken away in December. I had 3 or 4 packages from India seized. None from China have been seized, even though I've placed several orders from there.
So I went and got TSA Precheck instead, and on my most recent international trip I used the MPC line and got through ahead of my wife, who was in the Global Entry line. I filed an appeal, but haven't heard anything back. I only used GE a single time before it was canceled — almost exactly 1 year after I got it. The last package that got seized was Azelastine allergy nose spray, which you can buy over the counter here in the US. In India I can get it for $6 per bottle, versus $15-20 in the US.
For my latest Jardiance prescription, I went with an Indian supplier and even forwarded the prescription to them. The package came from or passed through Dubai, and the customs paperwork listed it as personal use. No problems yet...
The group I currently buy Indian meds from keeps packages at 500g or less. The idea is that this lowers scrutiny and suspicion. Since I started following that guideline, I'm pretty sure nothing has been seized.
I'll be honest: when I began ordering from India last year, I went completely overboard and ordered almost one of everything. I've got a shit-ton of crap I'll probably never use. These days I stick to one drug at a time and <500g. Losing my GE never even crossed my mind.
A lot of people will tell you to get a PO Box, but anonymous PO Boxes are a thing of the past. Apparently after 911 you cannot get a truly anonymous PO box because the USPS and private mailbox services (like The UPS Store) are required by law to collect valid photo identification and a verifiable, physical home address for security, anti-terrorism, and fraud prevention purposes.