Has anyone actually faced consequences?

a quick google search turns up so many results-

the pusher business isn't something I think I'd want to be in

individuals

a5307cdad4d7b1908d2fc2505b18f9430b3be95d2a97db4316a3a5e2b99c5406.webp


Clinics

c68c574e264ac6e88be65a505d8ba130f87aaf80472c946f223053d9c7d4972d.webp
 
Those moving large volumes of peptides within the country face a greater chance of legal trouble. Selling to clinics or pharmacies is another thing to avoid. I recall reading about a woman in TN who ran into problems after supplying a medspa.



For my part, I wouldn't sell to anybody. If something goes wrong with that person, the risk isn't worth it. Should they suffer a heart attack and pass away, the people close to them will point the finger at the peptide.
 
anotherusername said:


I don’t quite understand. Do Nazi’s tend to use those terms?

Click to expand...
The reason is that a lot of vendor reps over in China use pet names when talking to buyers—honey, my friend, and so on—so when someone talks to you that way, chances are it isn’t a Nazi on the other end. ☺️ Nazis aren’t exactly known for going out of their way to win people over 🤣
 
This thread is fantastic! 👍

Every single vial I've come across, whenever it had a label, said something along the lines of "do not use."

Did I already say how great this thread is? 😁
 
Sasquatch said:

This thread is fantastic! 👍

Every single vial I've come across, whenever it had a label, said something along the lines of "do not use."

Did I already say how great this thread is? 😁
Amusingly, one seller's site shows pictures of vials labeled:

Research Only

for subcutaneous use

😛
 
Unless someone’s package from China gets caught with a whole container of peptides inside, I really can’t picture anyone running into problems. Peptides aren’t controlled substances and they aren’t illegal, so the odds of facing trouble just for ordering a handful of vials from a US warehouse seem, in my view, extremely low.

On the other hand, a number of clinics around where I live will hand out grey market peptides. Will those clinics end up in trouble? I have no idea, but I’m confident I won’t get in trouble for using them or keeping a few vials. If, though, they handed me cannabis gummies, then they and I would likely both end up at Gitmo or Alcatraz.
 
Back
Top