Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
sfkid said:
My wife got upset with me last month because I spent too much money on peptides, if that counts![]()
From Eastern Europe. Exactly the same situationd12knipex said:
sfkid said:
My wife got upset with me last month because I spent too much money on peptides, if that counts![]()
Guess it's just something Irish wives do...
I'm not sure I follow. Is it common for Nazis to employ that kind of language?toologic said:
Or "Hi Friend"
Click to expand...
I'd probably put it more strongly...I've got a foot in each campsfkid said:
From Eastern Europe. Exactly the same situationd12knipex said:
sfkid said:
My wife got upset with me last month because I spent too much money on peptides, if that counts![]()
Guess it's just something Irish wives do...![]()
The reason is that a lot of vendor reps over in China use pet names when talking to buyers—honey, my friend, and so on—so when someone talks to you that way, chances are it isn’t a Nazi on the other end.anotherusername said:
I don’t quite understand. Do Nazi’s tend to use those terms?
Click to expand...
Amusingly, one seller's site shows pictures of vials labeled:Sasquatch said:
This thread is fantastic!
Every single vial I've come across, whenever it had a label, said something along the lines of "do not use."
Did I already say how great this thread is?![]()
Nien…anotherusername said:
I don’t quite understand. Do Nazi’s tend to use those terms?
Click to expand...