The half-life sits at 6 days, naturally, and there are various peptide tracker tools online that let you chart how much is in your body for whatever dose and schedule you pick. That said, as far as I know, no clinical trial has tested anything except a weekly schedule.
Regarding glucagon "activation" only kicking in past some threshold dose, I've come across contradictory claims, and frankly I'd expect it to scale with dose just like nearly everything else does. At 4mg and above it clearly does something, given how reta beat (fairly) matched tirz and sema doses on weight loss in the trials, but I haven't seen any data comparing, say, 2mg reta against 2.5mg tirz.
Anecdotal study population of 1 person: I've noticed an unexplained gap between my calorie tracking and my weight loss, equal to an extra 100-200 calories burned daily, and that gap was there even below 4mg. I had already been tracking calories and had lost 40 pounds before I began reta, and the shift from 1.4-1.5 pounds per week lost without reta to 1.7-1.9 pounds per week lost on reta stands out, with the same calories and the same activity. Theoretically it could be even bigger, since I'm now down 65+ pounds from where I started, so you'd figure my TDEE dropping would have cancelled that out. I'm not convinced it's only the metabolic boost from reta, maybe something else is also cushioning your metabolism somewhat as you lose weight, but anyway.