I had planned to get tirzepatide through telehealth at $200 a month, but then I came across this community! That mattered even more because my insurance turned me down. I switched fast to purchasing reta for far less. Thanks.
I had planned to get tirzepatide through telehealth at $200 a month, but then I came across this community! That mattered even more because my insurance turned me down. I switched fast to purchasing reta for far less. Thanks.
Core Age Rx was the telehealth company I used. For Tirzepatide, they run a Labor Day promotion that works out to $124 each month, shipped to you. A doctor, a nurse, and a nutritionist are included in that. Nothing else. There is no monthly charge. I've switched to grey, but for anyone who prefers 530A along with some guidance, the price is very reasonable. Dealing with them was a pleasure, and their customer support desk was unbelievably good. Their products did what they were supposed to, and there's no need to stress over testing or being ripped off.
As for the government(s) cutting off my Tirz access, that's never something I stress about. Even so, I've got 5 years' worth sitting in my freezer.