Greece Any Greeks here?

Slaine

Explorer
Joined
Aug 23, 2026
Messages
81
Reaction score
0
Location
Greece
Hey everyone, anyone on this forum from Greece? If so, maybe we could have a spot to chat about things specific to us. So, let's find out — καλώς ήρθατε!
 
Slaine said:

Hey everyone, anyone on this forum from Greece? If so, maybe we could have a spot to chat about things specific to us. So, let's find out — καλώς ήρθατε!
I’m from Greece! Even though I’m based in Germany. I haven’t really come across many other greeks around here, possibly 1 more? I can’t remember 🤔
 
AriaKbye said:

Slaine said:

Hey everyone, anyone on this forum from Greece? If so, maybe we could have a spot to chat about things specific to us. So, let's find out — καλώς ήρθατε!
I’m from Greece! Even though I’m based in Germany. I haven’t really come across many other greeks around here, possibly 1 more? I can’t remember 🤔
Hey there, glad you found this spot!

Which peptides do you take?
 
MisterM. said:

Also, du bist eine Deutsch-Griechin😉 Aus welcher Gegend Griechenlands kommst du, wenn ich fragen darf?
Glad to have you! Unfortunately, my German isn't there. Do you take any peptides?
 
We can also communicate in English. My dad comes from a place not far from Greece, so I visit Greece every year. Yes, I take Tirz30 and GHK-CU. Do you use Peps? Which part of Greece are you from?
 
I'm originally from Nafplio but have spent the past few years in Athens. I'd like to move back to Nafplio, however there's nothing available to rent!!! I've been searching nonstop for over 8 months!!!

On another note, my previous stack was klow + aod + motsc, and I'm about to restart with klow + aod + cartalax + cjc no dac + ipa. Finding these at a decent quality and price is clearly a challenge.
 
Slaine said:

AriaKbye said:

Slaine said:

Hey everyone, anyone on this forum from Greece? If so, maybe we could have a spot to chat about things specific to us. So, let's find out — καλώς ήρθατε!
I’m from Greece! Even though I’m based in Germany. I haven’t really come across many other greeks around here, possibly 1 more? I can’t remember 🤔
Hey there, glad you found this spot!

Which peptides do you take?
Tirz and reta, just glps 🙂
 
My dad comes from a village near Florina, right by the North Macedonia border. That means I visit Greece each year, though I usually stick to the Macedonian area, or to Parga, Prevezza and Lefkada. On top of that, I also live in Germany, in the Frankfurt region. Sounds like the two of you are based further south in Greece, while my relatives and friends are up in Greek Macedonia and the North Macedonia area.

I've been on GLPS since July 2025. The first Mounjaro Pen I got was purchased in Greece. Over there it cost less than in Germany, and no prescription was required either.

In February 2026 I placed my first Grey Market order, TR30. These days I've also begun GHKCU. My wife has been on GHKCU for 4 Month and the results have been great. Right now we're waiting on my current order: RETA for me, KLow for her.

Using Tirz, I dropped more then 60kg over 1 year, at a max. Dosage of 5MG per week; at the moment I'm in a maintenance Period. How has your Journey with the Peps been?
 
MisterM. said:

My dad comes from a village near Florina, right by the North Macedonia border. That means I visit Greece each year, though I usually stick to the Macedonian area, or to Parga, Prevezza and Lefkada. On top of that, I also live in Germany, in the Frankfurt region. Sounds like the two of you are based further south in Greece, while my relatives and friends are up in Greek Macedonia and the North Macedonia area.

I've been on GLPS since July 2025. The first Mounjaro Pen I got was purchased in Greece. Over there it cost less than in Germany, and no prescription was required either.

In February 2026 I placed my first Grey Market order, TR30. These days I've also begun GHKCU. My wife has been on GHKCU for 4 Month and the results have been great. Right now we're waiting on my current order: RETA for me, KLow for her.

Using Tirz, I dropped more then 60kg over 1 year, at a max. Dosage of 5MG per week; at the moment I'm in a maintenance Period. How has your Journey with the Peps been?
Got it. So, if any of you end up in Athens or somewhere nearby in Greece, perhaps we could arrange a meetup and swap peptides 😆🤣

At first I had doubts, but they fully repaired my torn meniscus, so now I'm putting together a new protocol!

Really pleased. Still on the hunt for a solid supplier, because so far it's either good quality at a high price or the reverse :/

Ps: I'm still fresh on this forum, so I need to wait before posting again and naturally get verified first.
 
DunningKruger said:

Got Greek roots, though I'm not based in the country — family branches spread across both sides of Mt. Taygetos.
Hey there, glad you joined! Do you ever go to Greece? 🙂
 
My dad's side of the family is Greek. I haven't visited the country yet, though I intend to once I stop working.
 
Slaine said:

Is that all? Nobody else? Fine, that means extra tzatziki for us 😋
Hi there,

I'm originally from Thessaloniki—grew up there—but these days I'm based in South Florida, USA.

Recently I arranged a GB order of GLP's that made it to Greece without any problems, for my relatives over there.

Is BAC something you all can get in Greece?

During my trip there last summer, I phoned several pharmacies and BAC was nowhere to be found!!
 
m100568 said:

My dad's side of the family is Greek. I haven't visited the country yet, though I intend to once I stop working.
Most people really enjoy it here, so you ought to: sunshine, sea, cuisine, locals, museums, nightlife and so on...
 
petros600 said:

Slaine said:

Is that all? Nobody else? Fine, that means extra tzatziki for us 😋
Hi there,

I'm originally from Thessaloniki—grew up there—but these days I'm based in South Florida, USA.

Recently I arranged a GB order of GLP's that made it to Greece without any problems, for my relatives over there.

Is BAC something you all can get in Greece?

During my trip there last summer, I phoned several pharmacies and BAC was nowhere to be found!!
Since I've just joined this forum, I can't offer information or request sources yet. Generally speaking, I doubt the typical pharmacy in Greece carries this. Alternatively, you could purchase from a European seller — it costs somewhat more, but for a single time, I suppose that's acceptable.
 
Slaine said:

DunningKruger said:

Got Greek roots, though I'm not based in the country — family branches spread across both sides of Mt. Taygetos.
Hey there, glad you joined! Do you ever go to Greece? 🙂
It happens once every few years or so. Another trip is about due for me.
 
Back
Top