Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
I’m from Greece! Even though I’m based in Germany. I haven’t really come across many other greeks around here, possibly 1 more? I can’t rememberSlaine said:
Hey everyone, anyone on this forum from Greece? If so, maybe we could have a spot to chat about things specific to us. So, let's find out — καλώς ήρθατε!
Hey there, glad you found this spot!AriaKbye said:
I’m from Greece! Even though I’m based in Germany. I haven’t really come across many other greeks around here, possibly 1 more? I can’t rememberSlaine said:
Hey everyone, anyone on this forum from Greece? If so, maybe we could have a spot to chat about things specific to us. So, let's find out — καλώς ήρθατε!![]()
Glad to have you! Unfortunately, my German isn't there. Do you take any peptides?MisterM. said:
Also, du bist eine Deutsch-GriechinAus welcher Gegend Griechenlands kommst du, wenn ich fragen darf?
Athens! For the last 6 years, I've been living in Baden-Württemberg.MisterM. said:
Also, du bist eine Deutsch-GriechinAus welcher Gegend Griechenlands kommst du, wenn ich fragen darf?
Tirz and reta, just glpsSlaine said:
Hey there, glad you found this spot!AriaKbye said:
I’m from Greece! Even though I’m based in Germany. I haven’t really come across many other greeks around here, possibly 1 more? I can’t rememberSlaine said:
Hey everyone, anyone on this forum from Greece? If so, maybe we could have a spot to chat about things specific to us. So, let's find out — καλώς ήρθατε!![]()
Which peptides do you take?
Got it. So, if any of you end up in Athens or somewhere nearby in Greece, perhaps we could arrange a meetup and swap peptidesMisterM. said:
My dad comes from a village near Florina, right by the North Macedonia border. That means I visit Greece each year, though I usually stick to the Macedonian area, or to Parga, Prevezza and Lefkada. On top of that, I also live in Germany, in the Frankfurt region. Sounds like the two of you are based further south in Greece, while my relatives and friends are up in Greek Macedonia and the North Macedonia area.
I've been on GLPS since July 2025. The first Mounjaro Pen I got was purchased in Greece. Over there it cost less than in Germany, and no prescription was required either.
In February 2026 I placed my first Grey Market order, TR30. These days I've also begun GHKCU. My wife has been on GHKCU for 4 Month and the results have been great. Right now we're waiting on my current order: RETA for me, KLow for her.
Using Tirz, I dropped more then 60kg over 1 year, at a max. Dosage of 5MG per week; at the moment I'm in a maintenance Period. How has your Journey with the Peps been?
Hey there, glad you joined! Do you ever go to Greece?DunningKruger said:
Got Greek roots, though I'm not based in the country — family branches spread across both sides of Mt. Taygetos.
Hi there,Slaine said:
Is that all? Nobody else? Fine, that means extra tzatziki for us![]()
Most people really enjoy it here, so you ought to: sunshine, sea, cuisine, locals, museums, nightlife and so on...m100568 said:
My dad's side of the family is Greek. I haven't visited the country yet, though I intend to once I stop working.
Since I've just joined this forum, I can't offer information or request sources yet. Generally speaking, I doubt the typical pharmacy in Greece carries this. Alternatively, you could purchase from a European seller — it costs somewhat more, but for a single time, I suppose that's acceptable.petros600 said:
Hi there,Slaine said:
Is that all? Nobody else? Fine, that means extra tzatziki for us![]()
I'm originally from Thessaloniki—grew up there—but these days I'm based in South Florida, USA.
Recently I arranged a GB order of GLP's that made it to Greece without any problems, for my relatives over there.
Is BAC something you all can get in Greece?
During my trip there last summer, I phoned several pharmacies and BAC was nowhere to be found!!
It happens once every few years or so. Another trip is about due for me.Slaine said:
Hey there, glad you joined! Do you ever go to Greece?DunningKruger said:
Got Greek roots, though I'm not based in the country — family branches spread across both sides of Mt. Taygetos.![]()