TazaTaza
Explorer
Same situation here. Initially I told myself it would just be Tz, but now I've got a shipment coming with ada, ghk, bpc, kpv and more...lol. I never pictured myself branching into other compounds, yet the buzz pulled me in.
Down the road this year, I'm planning to look into the mitochondrial aspect using ss31 and mots, but as a first-timer I couldn't rationalize diving into all that right away.
The rabbit hole just keeps going. And don't get me started on the gear—I'm eyeing pens next, which opens up a whole separate can of worms thanks to all the different brands
Down the road this year, I'm planning to look into the mitochondrial aspect using ss31 and mots, but as a first-timer I couldn't rationalize diving into all that right away.
The rabbit hole just keeps going. And don't get me started on the gear—I'm eyeing pens next, which opens up a whole separate can of worms thanks to all the different brands