AngieHolmes
Explorer
"...came back with zero peptide"HalfPintOG said:
Hi everyone! It's been a long time since I checked in, but I'm slowly getting back on my feet. You were all so good to me, so I felt I should say hello again.
My kidney had to come out. That 9mm kidney stone came back with a vengeance, blocked my ureter, and caused damage that couldn't be repaired.
On top of that, I learned I have non-alcoholic liver cirrhosis, and it's my own body doing it because of some type of autoimmune disease. My bloodwork shows a lot of inflammation, but nobody has figured out the reason yet. Now I have an appointment with a rheumatologist for further testing. Ugh.
Before any of this happened, my husband managed to track down some Tirze for me, and I dropped another 10 pounds on it.
At this point, though, he can't locate them anymore.
He ordered from one guy -- I suppose I shouldn't name him -- but it wasn't doing anything, so we had it sent for third-party testing, and the result showed zero peptide. Ugh.
I hope all of you are doing great on your journey and are blessed with each day!
That kind of thing is happening all over. My guess is that more scammers are diving into this profitable space. What you went through really stinks :/