Danger1212
Explorer
For me (and what I’ve seen a lot of others mention), the biggest non-scale victories go way beyond the number:
Goals-wise, I’m aiming for:
And Number 1: Being around longer and keep up with my grandkids!
- Food noise being quiet for the first time in years
- Eating to fuel instead of chasing cravings
- Feeling “done” with a meal and actually stopping
- More consistent energy throughout the day (no big crashes)
- Better sleep and less late-night snacking
- Clothes fitting better..even before big weight changes
- Less joint pain/inflammation
- Improved focus and mood
- Not structuring my whole day around food anymore
Goals-wise, I’m aiming for:
- Building sustainable eating habits for maintenance
- Keeping protein high and muscle intact
- Having a healthy relationship with food long-term (even post-GLP-1)
- Consistency over perfection
And Number 1: Being around longer and keep up with my grandkids!