Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
That's really great to hear. I've got a spinal condition that causes me pain, and on certain days it doesn't feel nearly as severe as it normally does. At first I figured I was just imagining it, but after reading everyone's replies, it really says something about the other ways tirz is helping.waxtutor said:
My wife deals with lupus, which brings significant inflammation and pain, and she started tirzepatide in May of '25. The improvement in her day-to-day life has been striking. Previously, she dealt with constant pain and her inflammation markers were extremely elevated. After starting tirzepatide, she has managed to work out on a consistent basis, and her mood overall has improved greatly. During a recent round of blood work, her rheumatologist advised her to continue with her current approach.
I'm really looking forward to receiving mine! It's expected to arrive this Saturday. What's your dosage, and how frequently do you use it? Is it once daily? Or twice daily?
Every day I use 2.75mg, drawn from 80mg vials that are already mixed. The extra overfill? I just overlook it. Whether my dose ends up slightly above or below, it makes no difference to me. Getting a clean 10 units is what I appreciate. And as far as I can tell, going with a larger dose wouldn't put me at risk.Gr33dyOctopus said:
I'm really looking forward to receiving mine! It's expected to arrive this Saturday. What's your dosage, and how frequently do you use it? Is it once daily? Or twice daily?
Thanks so much!!!!MsGizmo said:
Every day I use 2.75mg, drawn from 80mg vials that are already mixed. The extra overfill? I just overlook it. Whether my dose ends up slightly above or below, it makes no difference to me. Getting a clean 10 units is what I appreciate. And as far as I can tell, going with a larger dose wouldn't put me at risk.Gr33dyOctopus said:
I'm really looking forward to receiving mine! It's expected to arrive this Saturday. What's your dosage, and how frequently do you use it? Is it once daily? Or twice daily?