Hey everyone
I've noticed some red rashes or dots appearing on my torso. Currently I'm taking TRT, Reta, and HGH. I began GHKCU about 4 weeks ago. Over the past two to three days, red dots or tiny rash bumps have shown up on my torso. At first I figured it might be a sunburn rash, but that's not the case. Then I considered bed bugs, since I'm staying in a rental beach house. However, I share the bed with my wife and she has no symptoms. Also, she says bedbug bites tend to follow a specific pattern, so I doubt that's it. My rash gets extremely itchy, then disappears completely for a few hours, and then returns. It fluctuates between very itchy and mildly itchy. I suspect it could be the GHK, and I'm curious if anyone else has had a similar experience? There's no rash on my face or anywhere else. I inject 1.75mg daily. Might the peptide be the culprit?
I've noticed some red rashes or dots appearing on my torso. Currently I'm taking TRT, Reta, and HGH. I began GHKCU about 4 weeks ago. Over the past two to three days, red dots or tiny rash bumps have shown up on my torso. At first I figured it might be a sunburn rash, but that's not the case. Then I considered bed bugs, since I'm staying in a rental beach house. However, I share the bed with my wife and she has no symptoms. Also, she says bedbug bites tend to follow a specific pattern, so I doubt that's it. My rash gets extremely itchy, then disappears completely for a few hours, and then returns. It fluctuates between very itchy and mildly itchy. I suspect it could be the GHK, and I'm curious if anyone else has had a similar experience? There's no rash on my face or anywhere else. I inject 1.75mg daily. Might the peptide be the culprit?