dancs said:
cloratheshadow said:
Does it live up to the buzz? Has anyone here actually seen noticeable changes from using it? And if yes, what dose were you on?
Acne has never been an issue for me, but my eczema is quite severe. Currently I'm also using KPV.
Hoping to hear some thoughts before I commit
I picked some up not long ago and it hasn't shown up yet, though once I hit my weightloss target I plan to give it a go!
From what I dug up, most biohackers land somewhere around 0.5-3mg. Start at 0.5 mg to gauge how you tolerate it and what side effects show up, then work your way upward over the following weeks.
I also came across a few odd accounts about how much it hurts and how big the vials are; if the copper isn't diluted sufficiently with bac, or if KPV/BPC isn't used first, our bodies can react badly and the stinging may be more than you can stand, plus people advising against 100mg because the small vials allow for less dilution, and so on...