ThatNextGril said:
Sharing an update on where I'm at with GHK-cu. Last week I got fed up with doing 2-3 injections per day (GHK-cu, KPV and TA1), on top of the 4th weekly shot of tirz every Sunday, so after some experimenting I landed on a workable routine. These days GHK goes in daily, KPV on alternate days, and TA1 2x per week (according to reports, 1.5 taken twice weekly works well as a maintenance dose).
The wildest part is that GHK on its own no longer triggers redness, itching or welts for me. Could just be that I adapted to it, but having zero reaction now feels like such a weight off. I think this routine will serve me well, since my number one aim is the skin/hair benefits people attribute to the copper, with immune support a close second, given I've always run a bit low on white blood cells and my allergies and eczema are living proof of how badly my body handles simply being alive.