lil ghost said:
I've been really interested in ghk-cu for its potential effects on hair and skin, just like a lot of other people. But when it comes to how much to use, whether to cycle it, what side effects might show up, and pretty much every other detail, the information out there is all over the place. After weeks of looking into it, I honestly feel like I know less than I did at the start.
So here's what I want to ask:
- Has anyone used ghk-cu only for cosmetic reasons? If yes, were there any noticeable differences?
- What was your dosage, and for how long did you use it? (I've come across people who say to inject every other day, some who say 5 days on and 2 days off, and others who say to inject daily. In the same way, some claim you should cycle it for 6-8 weeks and then take a few weeks off, while others say you have to stay on it for months before seeing results.)
- Did you add a zinc supplement? (Some people insist a zinc supplement is a must, while others claim it "cancels out" what copper does.)
- Was there any intense burning or stinging at the injection site?
- If the main goal is appearance rather than healing, would a blend like GLOW or KLOW be a better choice?
I've seen some doctors on youtube (Dr. Alex Tatem and Dr. Ashley), and both of them say ghk-cu is "well-tolerated" by the body, but I've also come across awful accounts of people developing painful welts, swelling, and other reactions that last a long time after using it. I get that there's no set protocol for a research peptide, but I'm really hoping some kind folks here might share their own experiences?