GHK-Cu dosing schedule and cycling for my wife

RoundMan

Explorer
Joined
Nov 8, 2025
Messages
17
Reaction score
0
Location
Uk
My wife has begun GHK-Cu, and right now she is on 1mg each day, 5 days on followed by 2 days off.

She is still within her first 5 days.

Here is what I want to ask.

When should she increase to 2mg per day.

What length of time should she stay on and then off during cycling.

And once she cycles back on, should she simply pick up at 2mg from where she stopped.
 
RoundMan said:

My wife has begun GHK-Cu, and right now she is on 1mg each day, 5 days on followed by 2 days off.

She is still within her first 5 days.

Here is what I want to ask.

When should she increase to 2mg per day.

What length of time should she stay on and then off during cycling.

And once she cycles back on, should she simply pick up at 2mg from where she stopped.
For me, it's 2 mg every day, without any cycling. I've kept this up for more than a year at this point.
 
How people run GHK varies from person to person, so there isn't one protocol that works for everybody. Here's what I can suggest:

1–2.5 mg per day, taken daily. To cut costs, some go with 5 days per week, although it isn't clearly established that the 2 days off add anything. An 8–12 week cycle can be followed by a 4 week break. Around 2 mg tends to be the “sweet spot” for a lot of people, but when money isn't an issue, staying on continuously is also frequently favored.

Hope this helps! 🙂
 
RoundMan said:

My wife has begun GHK-Cu, and right now she is on 1mg each day, 5 days on followed by 2 days off.

She is still within her first 5 days.

Here is what I want to ask.

When should she increase to 2mg per day.

What length of time should she stay on and then off during cycling.

And once she cycles back on, should she simply pick up at 2mg from where she stopped.

I can't really give you an answer when I don't know which product you mean.

Are you asking about GHK-CU, or GHK-Basic?
 
CNCCurrency said:

RoundMan said:

My wife has begun GHK-Cu, and right now she is on 1mg each day, 5 days on followed by 2 days off.

She is still within her first 5 days.

Here is what I want to ask.

When should she increase to 2mg per day.

What length of time should she stay on and then off during cycling.

And once she cycles back on, should she simply pick up at 2mg from where she stopped.
For me, it's 2 mg every day, without any cycling. I've kept this up for more than a year at this point.
What kind of results came from it?
 
AlexSilver said:

RoundMan said:

My wife has begun GHK-Cu, and right now she is on 1mg each day, 5 days on followed by 2 days off.

She is still within her first 5 days.

Here is what I want to ask.

When should she increase to 2mg per day.

What length of time should she stay on and then off during cycling.

And once she cycles back on, should she simply pick up at 2mg from where she stopped.

I can't really give you an answer when I don't know which product you mean.

Are you asking about GHK-CU, or GHK-Basic?
Apologies, it's GHK-Cu.
 
My plan was to switch over to GHK-B once I'd finished a Cu cycle.

My progression looked like this: 1mg for 3 weeks, then 1.5mg for 3 weeks, then 2mg. At the moment I'm testing 2mg. No breaks have been taken. After going through two vials of Cu, I moved on to a vial of Basic. Once 10 days had passed, I could tell there was a real difference when Cu wasn't in the mix. These days I'm testing GHK-Cu alongside Basic at a 1:1 ratio. No ISR. It does exactly what I need it to do.

Needs and bodies vary from person to person. A protocol that suits one person might not suit the next.

I built off a protocol that already existed.
 
HereKittyKitty said:

My plan was to switch over to GHK-B once I'd finished a Cu cycle.

My progression looked like this: 1mg for 3 weeks, then 1.5mg for 3 weeks, then 2mg. At the moment I'm testing 2mg. No breaks have been taken. After going through two vials of Cu, I moved on to a vial of Basic. Once 10 days had passed, I could tell there was a real difference when Cu wasn't in the mix. These days I'm testing GHK-Cu alongside Basic at a 1:1 ratio. No ISR. It does exactly what I need it to do.

Needs and bodies vary from person to person. A protocol that suits one person might not suit the next.

I built off a protocol that already existed.
So you don't cycle on and off at all?

For instance 30 days on, 14 off, or 5 on and 2 off
 
CNCCurrency said:

RoundMan said:

My wife has begun GHK-Cu, and right now she is on 1mg each day, 5 days on followed by 2 days off.

She is still within her first 5 days.

Here is what I want to ask.

When should she increase to 2mg per day.

What length of time should she stay on and then off during cycling.

And once she cycles back on, should she simply pick up at 2mg from where she stopped.
For me, it's 2 mg every day, without any cycling. I've kept this up for more than a year at this point.
That's the routine I've settled into. First week was 1mg/day, after which I moved up to 2mg. Out of a 100mg vial, I ran it for 50 days without a break. An 80-day travel trip is coming up, so my plan was to pause during those 80 days as a reset, then pick it back up.

littlefire said:


Results?

Click to expand...
What I've observed is that my skin feels softer, but also firmer. And tougher, if that makes sense? Lately I've managed to bend multiple 31ga pen needles while trying to pin myself. Hair-wise, nothing obvious has changed for me, even though that's a benefit people often mention.

Last week, when I tried to pin some VIP, the diabetic syringes I used before literally bounced off my skin! (my cartridges had run out, so I was doing the VIP the old-school way until the new cartridges arrived). I had to stab again with more force...

The reason I began a GHK-Cu protocol was the turkey neck that showed up after I dropped 40lbs quickly. I think it's made a big difference. That said, I also use an abrasive pad for a skin scrub, micro-needle at 0.2mm, and apply GHK-Cu topical 2-3x per week. Which part is producing the good results? My guess is a bit of Column A and a bit of Column B.
 
HereKittyKitty said:

My plan was to switch over to GHK-B once I'd finished a Cu cycle.

My progression looked like this: 1mg for 3 weeks, then 1.5mg for 3 weeks, then 2mg. At the moment I'm testing 2mg. No breaks have been taken. After going through two vials of Cu, I moved on to a vial of Basic. Once 10 days had passed, I could tell there was a real difference when Cu wasn't in the mix. These days I'm testing GHK-Cu alongside Basic at a 1:1 ratio. No ISR. It does exactly what I need it to do.

Needs and bodies vary from person to person. A protocol that suits one person might not suit the next.

I built off a protocol that already existed.
How do the outcomes differ between CU and Basic?
 
RoundMan said:

My wife has begun GHK-Cu, and right now she is on 1mg each day, 5 days on followed by 2 days off.

She is still within her first 5 days.

Here is what I want to ask.

When should she increase to 2mg per day.

What length of time should she stay on and then off during cycling.

And once she cycles back on, should she simply pick up at 2mg from where she stopped.
A steady 1-2mg can be maintained for long stretches, months or even more. Should you choose that route, or instead run 3-5mg for a briefer window, consider adding a zinc supplement

AI: GHK-Cu (copper peptide) and Zinc are frequently paired to keep mineral levels in balance, since the copper load from GHK-Cu may bring on a zinc deficiency. Skin regeneration, wound healing, and hair growth are supported by GHK-Cu, whereas zinc serves as an essential cofactor for immune health and helps offset the greater copper availability.
 
CNCCurrency said:

RoundMan said:

My wife has begun GHK-Cu, and right now she is on 1mg each day, 5 days on followed by 2 days off.

She is still within her first 5 days.

Here is what I want to ask.

When should she increase to 2mg per day.

What length of time should she stay on and then off during cycling.

And once she cycles back on, should she simply pick up at 2mg from where she stopped.
For me, it's 2 mg every day, without any cycling. I've kept this up for more than a year at this point.
How has it gone for you, and what have you noticed?

For myself, I apply GHK topically to my face. Honestly, it has outperformed Retin-A. That said, my face is the only area where I'm interested in what it does. I've long assumed that taking it systemically wouldn't do much, so I'd like to know what you think.
 
CNCCurrency said:

RoundMan said:

My wife has begun GHK-Cu, and right now she is on 1mg each day, 5 days on followed by 2 days off.

She is still within her first 5 days.

Here is what I want to ask.

When should she increase to 2mg per day.

What length of time should she stay on and then off during cycling.

And once she cycles back on, should she simply pick up at 2mg from where she stopped.
For me, it's 2 mg every day, without any cycling. I've kept this up for more than a year at this point.
I'm on the same routine. My start was in November. No problems up to now.
 
domin8brix said:

HereKittyKitty said:

My plan was to switch over to GHK-B once I'd finished a Cu cycle.

My progression looked like this: 1mg for 3 weeks, then 1.5mg for 3 weeks, then 2mg. At the moment I'm testing 2mg. No breaks have been taken. After going through two vials of Cu, I moved on to a vial of Basic. Once 10 days had passed, I could tell there was a real difference when Cu wasn't in the mix. These days I'm testing GHK-Cu alongside Basic at a 1:1 ratio. No ISR. It does exactly what I need it to do.

Needs and bodies vary from person to person. A protocol that suits one person might not suit the next.

I built off a protocol that already existed.
How do the outcomes differ between CU and Basic?
Two months of Cu and the cracks on my heels were gone. No more splitting or fraying cuticles either. A friend even wanted to know what I was doing, since I looked glowing. Then came 2 weeks on Basic, and my cuticles turned into a mess. Putting Cu back in after aliquoting + filtering it into Basic was an easy call. Running Basic by itself is not something I'll do again.

Whether that's coincidence, I can't say.
 
HereKittyKitty said:

domin8brix said:

HereKittyKitty said:

My plan was to switch over to GHK-B once I'd finished a Cu cycle.

My progression looked like this: 1mg for 3 weeks, then 1.5mg for 3 weeks, then 2mg. At the moment I'm testing 2mg. No breaks have been taken. After going through two vials of Cu, I moved on to a vial of Basic. Once 10 days had passed, I could tell there was a real difference when Cu wasn't in the mix. These days I'm testing GHK-Cu alongside Basic at a 1:1 ratio. No ISR. It does exactly what I need it to do.

Needs and bodies vary from person to person. A protocol that suits one person might not suit the next.

I built off a protocol that already existed.
How do the outcomes differ between CU and Basic?
Two months of Cu and the cracks on my heels were gone. No more splitting or fraying cuticles either. A friend even wanted to know what I was doing, since I looked glowing. Then came 2 weeks on Basic, and my cuticles turned into a mess. Putting Cu back in after aliquoting + filtering it into Basic was an easy call. Running Basic by itself is not something I'll do again.

Whether that's coincidence, I can't say.
In that case, Basic is definitely off the table for me!
 
Should you possess it, it eases the discomfort from Cu. I'm considering running a GB for Cu and Basic.
 
My wife is taking 1mg each day, following a 30 days on, 30 days off schedule.

Next week her dose increases to 2mg.

Additionally, she takes forceval, a large multivitamin pill that contains 2mg copper along with 2mg zinc.

Because the highest advised total is 5mg, I've concluded she'll remain at 2mg.

Up to now, she's mentioned quicker nail growth and reduced pain.

No negative reactions 👍🏻
 
I came across info that 7mg/ day is the max. Improvements to skin and hair texture need time to accumulate. At 1mg, you tend to see clear changes at about 7 to 8 weeks. A range of 2~4 mg should be optimal. Taking zinc alongside also supports copper uptake.
 
Back
Top