Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
I bought a kit, and every one of them has this appearance.Derbyshire said:
It appears the cap has come off. Are there any punctures in the grey rubber at the top? If it showed up like this before you removed the cap, condensation could be the cause, though my own vials have never done that, so I'd hold off for additional responses. My guess is you bought just 1 vial rather than a kit, which would let you inspect the rest—or did you order a kit and every one of them looks identical?
Nope, I haven't begun to reconstitute them.yrrdead said:
Had you already begun reconstituting when you snapped this shot? It seems as though you removed the cap, added some recon solution, and then captured the image.
HereKittyKitty said:
My pucks are nothing like that. They come out completely dry, almost like bone.
HereKittyKitty said:
My pucks are nothing like that. They come out completely dry, almost like bone.
I reached out to the vendor with the photos, and they replied with a picture saying this is normal?HereKittyKitty said:
My pucks are nothing like that. They come out completely dry, almost like bone.
I have the same appearance on mine. I'm thinking about putting one under water for 60 minutes to check whether any water penetrates.IronPaw. said:
I bought a kit, and every one of them has this appearance.Derbyshire said:
It appears the cap has come off. Are there any punctures in the grey rubber at the top? If it showed up like this before you removed the cap, condensation could be the cause, though my own vials have never done that, so I'd hold off for additional responses. My guess is you bought just 1 vial rather than a kit, which would let you inspect the rest—or did you order a kit and every one of them looks identical?
MollyJEEP02HereKittyKitty said:
Honestly, no peptide ought to appear like that, unless water (or AA) has been reintroduced into it.
Could you tell me which vendor you got it from?
I reached out and forwarded the pictures; according to them, that appearance is expected... at least where their product is concerned.HereKittyKitty said:
I'd return to her.
Nope, nobody offered any explanation.HereKittyKitty said:
Wow. Did she figure out what's behind it? It would be great if someone with more experience chimed in.
I've bought from multiple suppliers in the past. This appearance is typical for GHK-Cu, and a darker layer at the top is common too. Like someone said before, reach out to the seller if it won't dissolve correctly.IronPaw. said:
I reached out and forwarded the pictures; according to them, that appearance is expected... at least where their product is concerned.HereKittyKitty said:
I'd return to her.
Picture from the vendor's reply.
That puts my mind at ease, thanks. Dissolving took longer than it does with other peptides, though in the end it broke down fully.dokterp said:
I've bought from multiple suppliers in the past. This appearance is typical for GHK-Cu, and a darker layer at the top is common too. Like someone said before, reach out to the seller if it won't dissolve correctly.IronPaw. said:
I reached out and forwarded the pictures; according to them, that appearance is expected... at least where their product is concerned.HereKittyKitty said:
I'd return to her.
Picture from the vendor's reply.