DunningKruger
Explorer
There just isn't enough space in the vial. I mix 70mg of GHK-Cu into 5ml of bac, and on top of the 15iu of already reconstituted GHK, I still have to add 60iu of extra bac. water daily so the mast cell reactions stay minimal. It's only a little more hassle — one more needle tip, or a dull needle when I've run out of Luer locks.HereKittyKitty said:
What's the reason everyone's putting extra bac water into each individual dose? Wouldn't it be simpler to just reconstitute using that larger amount of bac water from the start, skipping a step?
When you do it that way, are you pulling the extra bac water into the syringe first and then going into the Cu?
For my part, I recon and filter a 50mg vial using 4.7ml. I inject into the side of my butt. 31g 8mm syringe. No issues.