Ghk-Cu causing red welts and firm lumps?

wulf00777

Explorer
Joined
Mar 7, 2026
Messages
31
Reaction score
0
Location
Colombia/Arizona
I mixed a 100mg vial of ghk-Cu with 10ml of bac water. Within 2-4 days of injecting, large red welts appeared on my skin, and now there are hard nodules beneath the skin. The amount I used was 1.5mg.

Should I add more liquid to dilute it? Has anyone else run into this?
 
For a 50mg dose, you'll want no less than 6ml of BAC water to cut down on ISR's, so for your 100mg vial, I'd recommend using at least 12ml.
 
When I reconstituted my 100mg the first time, I used 12mL of BAC. Each day I draw 2mg into the syringe and then dilute it down even more. Pinning in the fattiest area of my butt gives me no problems at all. If I inject somewhere else, there is a bit of stinging. For my next reconstitution, I am thinking about filtering it into a full 30mL bottle of BAC.
 
For those of us who develop hard indurations too, the approach is to pull 2mg of GHK into the syringe first, then add more bac. water. A 1:4 ratio between the reconstituted GHK and the added bac has worked for me in reducing this.

As for getting rid of the fibrotic nodules: I applied red light, used BPC every day and TB 2x per week in the area, did dry brushing, and massaged them. After 1 month of this routine they are largely resolved, even though they had persisted for a couple of months.
 
I use my butt cheek for injections — the glute area. 1/2" 12.7mm

3mL BAC 100mg. The short needle was too much for my stomach. I needed to try a different spot, and it did the trick. The fat on my butt takes it much better.
 
sheilarae74 said:

When I reconstituted my 100mg the first time, I used 12mL of BAC. Each day I draw 2mg into the syringe and then dilute it down even more. Pinning in the fattiest area of my butt gives me no problems at all. If I inject somewhere else, there is a bit of stinging. For my next reconstitution, I am thinking about filtering it into a full 30mL bottle of BAC.
Looks like I jinxed myself. Today I injected into my love handles, and about 6 hours afterward a welt appeared along with redness surrounding the injection site. This time I used less BAC water in the syringe than I usually do.
 
wulf00777 said:

I mixed a 100mg vial of ghk-Cu with 10ml of bac water. Within 2-4 days of injecting, large red welts appeared on my skin, and now there are hard nodules beneath the skin. The amount I used was 1.5mg.

Should I add more liquid to dilute it? Has anyone else run into this?
I ran into problems in a lot of different spots too......that is, right up until I came across this video

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5pAWczByUyg

Go to the 6:40 mark. Once I began pinning in the exact spot his doctor pointed out, I haven't had a single problem. It sits above the glutes, 1 inch under the waistline.

Hopefully it helps you out.
 
My poor abdomen looks terrible 😢

Perhaps I'll give it a shot in the glute one time, just to find out whether that's any improvement.
 
What's the reason everyone's putting extra bac water into each individual dose? Wouldn't it be simpler to just reconstitute using that larger amount of bac water from the start, skipping a step?

When you do it that way, are you pulling the extra bac water into the syringe first and then going into the Cu?

For my part, I recon and filter a 50mg vial using 4.7ml. I inject into the side of my butt. 31g 8mm syringe. No issues.
 
HereKittyKitty said:

What's the reason everyone's putting extra bac water into each individual dose? Wouldn't it be simpler to just reconstitute using that larger amount of bac water from the start, skipping a step?

When you do it that way, are you pulling the extra bac water into the syringe first and then going into the Cu?

For my part, I recon and filter a 50mg vial using 4.7ml. I inject into the side of my butt. 31g 8mm syringe. No issues.
My guess is that the reason is they aren't using vials that hold 10ml or more.
 
Yep, same thing happened in my case - I ended up quitting the injections. The pain was just too much.

Instead I began mixing up topical serums using hyaluronic acid (it genuinely does work, just so you know), which means my vials aren't wasted. Might be worth looking into if you have to give up pinning it.
 
professorpeppy said:

Yep, same thing happened in my case - I ended up quitting the injections. The pain was just too much.

Instead I began mixing up topical serums using hyaluronic acid (it genuinely does work, just so you know), which means my vials aren't wasted. Might be worth looking into if you have to give up pinning it.
If you were here, I'd probably give you a hug!

I looked it up on Google just now. There seems to be some talk about going with cosmetic grade GHK, which gets sold by the gram. And I may be mistaken, but my understanding is that was purely a matter of cost (assuming retail purchase).

Would you mind sharing your recipe 🙂
 
CharlieBrown said:


I'd probably hug you if you where here !

I just googled it. So there's some discussion about using cosmetic grade GHK which is sold by the gram. And correct if I'm wrong, but I think that was only a cost factor (if you're buying retail).

Can you post your recipe 🙂

Click to expand...
That assumption is worth checking. My understanding was that cosmetic grade and research use only aren't equivalent.

I hope I'm mistaken, and that they're similar and safe enough for topical RUO use.
 
wulf00777 said:

HereKittyKitty said:

What's the reason everyone's putting extra bac water into each individual dose? Wouldn't it be simpler to just reconstitute using that larger amount of bac water from the start, skipping a step?

When you do it that way, are you pulling the extra bac water into the syringe first and then going into the Cu?

For my part, I recon and filter a 50mg vial using 4.7ml. I inject into the side of my butt. 31g 8mm syringe. No issues.
My guess is that the reason is they aren't using vials that hold 10ml or more.
Even so, the price is really low. I mix it into 5ml sterile vials.
 
I can back this up — the glutes do the trick. On top of that, I reach for antiseptic numbing wipes, and in my mind they make a difference.

​#-
 
AlexSilver said:

For a 50mg dose, you'll want no less than 6ml of BAC water to cut down on ISR's, so for your 100mg vial, I'd recommend using at least 12ml.
Is there something I'm not getting? I mixed my 100mg of ghkcu using 3ml hospira, and every day I inject 2.5mg. What's the reason for 12ml?
 
amosmylove said:

AlexSilver said:

For a 50mg dose, you'll want no less than 6ml of BAC water to cut down on ISR's, so for your 100mg vial, I'd recommend using at least 12ml.
Is there something I'm not getting? I mixed my 100mg of ghkcu using 3ml hospira, and every day I inject 2.5mg. What's the reason for 12ml?

It sounds like you're among the lucky few who don't react to GHK-CU at all. For me and many others in this community—though not everyone—injecting ghk-cu is painful. Increasing the dilution makes a big difference.
 
wulf00777 said:

I mixed a 100mg vial of ghk-Cu with 10ml of bac water. Within 2-4 days of injecting, large red welts appeared on my skin, and now there are hard nodules beneath the skin. The amount I used was 1.5mg.

Should I add more liquid to dilute it? Has anyone else run into this?
I developed firm lumps that stuck around for many weeks; this only happened when I injected into the outer thigh. I figure the blood flow in that spot is not great.

So I upped the amount of bac water and moved my injections to the hip/upper gluteal region, and the issue stopped.

Lately I have been putting on 5% lidocaine cream before injecting. I do not always do it, but on the occasions it helps, it is a relief.

The key is to leave it on for a sufficient amount of time, though not excessively long once you have applied it.
 
AlexSilver said:

amosmylove said:

AlexSilver said:

For a 50mg dose, you'll want no less than 6ml of BAC water to cut down on ISR's, so for your 100mg vial, I'd recommend using at least 12ml.
Is there something I'm not getting? I mixed my 100mg of ghkcu using 3ml hospira, and every day I inject 2.5mg. What's the reason for 12ml?

It sounds like you're among the lucky few who don't react to GHK-CU at all. For me and many others in this community—though not everyone—injecting ghk-cu is painful. Increasing the dilution makes a big difference.
This was news to me entirely. Occasionally there's a slight sting while injecting, though it's mild and passes in a second or 2. What I do recall is that during my first few injections, soreness lingered for roughly 2 hours afterward, but I never connected the dots until this moment. That stopped happening after week 1.

I feel fortunate that it's not an issue for me, yet it's sobering to think how rough it could have been if I'd had reactions like some of you describe and gone in without any awareness of this.
 
Back
Top