Thought I'd post an update for anyone following GHK-Cu.
My first GHK-Cu shot was on May 9th, at 2 mg. Roughly three months have passed since, and there are definitely changes I've noticed.
What's changed:
A short break is on my mind soon, given how consistently I've been running it, but on the whole I'm happy with how it's gone.
Anyone else on GHK-Cu:
My first GHK-Cu shot was on May 9th, at 2 mg. Roughly three months have passed since, and there are definitely changes I've noticed.
What's changed:
- My skin looks healthier, and the tone is more even.
- Overall my complexion reads as brighter.
- My skin feels smoother, and small cuts or blemishes heal a touch quicker.
- My hair feels healthier and has a bit more shine. How much it's affects growth is still too early to say, but the texture has improved.
- I look a little more "refreshed" in general, though pinning down any one specific thing is hard.
A short break is on my mind soon, given how consistently I've been running it, but on the whole I'm happy with how it's gone.
Anyone else on GHK-Cu:
- What length of run did you do before cycling off?
- Past the 3-month mark, did further improvements show up, or did it mostly level out?