GHK-CU adverse reactions?

Flash-BCR said:

TropicalBlaster said:

Alright, maybe I'm just coming down with a little something at the same time then, haha
This weekend or the next one, I might start loading GHK-Cu...What I'm thinking is to reconstitute GHK and KPV using NaCl BAC water, possibly combining them and filtering into a sterile vial to run as one...My hope is that the KPV along with the NaCl BAC will reduce the stinging at the injection site...Eh, if I end up doing that, I'll attempt to give an update...
Did it turn out to be a big win?
 
N Sharp said:

Flash-BCR said:

TropicalBlaster said:

Alright, maybe I'm just coming down with a little something at the same time then, haha
This weekend or the next one, I might start loading GHK-Cu...What I'm thinking is to reconstitute GHK and KPV using NaCl BAC water, possibly combining them and filtering into a sterile vial to run as one...My hope is that the KPV along with the NaCl BAC will reduce the stinging at the injection site...Eh, if I end up doing that, I'll attempt to give an update...
Did it turn out to be a big win?
The outcome has been a resounding 'not bad'...I can feel where I injected...there's a mild sting, yet no redness, bruising or hard spot appears. That sting clears up in under 24hrs. So far I've just been switching between left and right thigh. My starting dose was GHK-Cu/KPV - 1mg/.2mg, and roughly 6 injections back I raised it to 2mg/.4mg...I'm thinking of moving to 3mg/.6mg tonight to find out how that feels...

One more thing, I've been pinning an extra 1mg of KPV into the thigh, then placing the blend pin directly over that spot...so perhaps that contributes too... 👍
 
deluge said:

TropicalBlaster said:

deluge said:

IssyAssaySissa said:

TropicalBlaster said:

I’ve been on GHK-CU 2mg for 7 days, and like others I feel the typical burning sensation during the shot. But after using it, I’ve noticed I become gassy with burping, plus I wake up with a sore throat. Could these be connected? Is anyone else experiencing anything similar?
Which spot are you injecting into? Your stomach? I really can't handle it there, so I use my glute instead, and the burning sensation is much less obvious!
My injection site is roughly 4" beneath the belly button, and about 2" to each side of the midline.

When I tried pinning around the navel in the standard spot, the sensation was like being hit with a BB gun. A few inches farther down, I've noticed the discomfort drops off a lot.

My original reason for buying pens was to shoot GHK-Cu into the glute, but I couldn't picture managing that with a diabetic syringe given the twisting required. By the time the pens showed up, though, I'd already realized this lower spot hurt far less. So the pen just gets used there now.

One more advantage of pens: I add 3ml BAC water to spread the GHK-Cu through both the vial and the cartridge, which might reduce the sting. My process is to mix the powder with 3ml, pull 1.5ml, transfer that to the cartridge, then measure another 3ml and divide it, putting 1.5ml in the cart and 1.5ml in the vial. That leaves 100mg GHK-Cu distributed through 6ml of fluid.

Is it better? Not sure. At least it no longer feels like a BB shot.

Regarding what the OP asked: no, I haven't had any unusual side effects from GHK-Cu; the only change is that my skin seems much more tough yet soft, and others tell me my wrinkles look significantly less obvious. I also put collagen in my coffee, do micro-needling, and use a 4% GHK-Cu topical cream. The turkey neck is still there, though...

So it turns out I'm probably catching the flu right around when I began GHKUC... pure coincidence! My wife is sick too, that's how I know.

Which micro-needling routine are you using? Sorry to hear about your neck 🙁 I figure I'll eventually be in the same boat (fingers crossed!)

Goonwise said:

For those in their 40s or younger, hair loss may also be brought on by GHK-Cu.
Could you expand on that, or share where this info comes from? From what I understand, it should actually support hair health. As I see it, applying it topically might work similarly to MIN, which can lead to shedding as a new hair cycle kicks off - but that wouldn't be permanent hair loss.

For microneedling, I picked up a 0.2mm roller off Amazborg. Right after a really hot shower, I roll it on and then put on the 4% GHK-Cu cream (Amazborg again). Handing money to them bugs me, but the convenience is hard to beat...

Honestly? My neck does look improved. Around 20% better, I'd guess. I'm also doing those stretching routines that have been shared on this site.

StackedSkincare Microneedling Skin Refining Tool with Replaceable 0.2mm Roller Head – Cosmetic Microneedling for Daily Use – Aluminum Handle for Smoother-Looking, Even Skin https://a.co/d/058g72oi

Neurogan GHK-Cu Copper Peptide Face Cream | 4% Peptides for Skin Firmness & Deep Hydration | Daily Facial Moisturizer with 2400 MG GHK-Cu, 2oz https://a.co/d/07fKvc34

VEV Multi Collagen Peptides Powder with Types I, II, III, V, X, 32 oz (82 Servings) - Hydrolyzed Collagen Powder for Women, NSF Certified, Biotin, Vitamin C, Unflavored, Dissolves Easily https://a.co/d/0agNzSJi

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GFE8qfwN23U

Big thanks to LadyJ and Skaylife for pointing me toward several of these items and links!
I just put all of it in my cart.

I get what you mean about handing over my cash, but it is seriously HARD! Appreciate the links <3
 
DocD said:

deluge said:

IssyAssaySissa said:

TropicalBlaster said:

I’ve been on GHK-CU 2mg for 7 days, and like others I feel the typical burning sensation during the shot. But after using it, I’ve noticed I become gassy with burping, plus I wake up with a sore throat. Could these be connected? Is anyone else experiencing anything similar?
Which spot are you injecting into? Your stomach? I really can't handle it there, so I use my glute instead, and the burning sensation is much less obvious!
My injection site is roughly 4" beneath the belly button, and about 2" to each side of the midline.

When I tried pinning around the navel in the standard spot, the sensation was like being hit with a BB gun. A few inches farther down, I've noticed the discomfort drops off a lot.

My original reason for buying pens was to shoot GHK-Cu into the glute, but I couldn't picture managing that with a diabetic syringe given the twisting required. By the time the pens showed up, though, I'd already realized this lower spot hurt far less. So the pen just gets used there now.

One more advantage of pens: I add 3ml BAC water to spread the GHK-Cu through both the vial and the cartridge, which might reduce the sting. My process is to mix the powder with 3ml, pull 1.5ml, transfer that to the cartridge, then measure another 3ml and divide it, putting 1.5ml in the cart and 1.5ml in the vial. That leaves 100mg GHK-Cu distributed through 6ml of fluid.

Is it better? Not sure. At least it no longer feels like a BB shot.

Regarding what the OP asked: no, I haven't had any unusual side effects from GHK-Cu; the only change is that my skin seems much more tough yet soft, and others tell me my wrinkles look significantly less obvious. I also put collagen in my coffee, do micro-needling, and use a 4% GHK-Cu topical cream. The turkey neck is still there, though...
My wife, 50F, wants to try GHK-CU. What dose and how often should she start with? Online sources don’t agree.

Both my wife and I are on it. We began with 1mg per day for 7 days. If it goes well, bump up to 2mg per day. That stretches 50mg across 28 days. After that, take 2 weeks off, then resume at 2mg daily for 50 days (100mg). From that point we follow a cycle: 28 days off, 50 days on. I know plenty of people don't cycle, but this is what we prefer….almost forgot, I mix it to 10mg/mL, so you'll need a bigger vial to filter into using 5mL of BAC (for this one I use NaCl BAC). CLEARLY NOT MEDICAL ADVICE
 
Flash-BCR said:

N Sharp said:

Flash-BCR said:

TropicalBlaster said:

Alright, maybe I'm just coming down with a little something at the same time then, haha
This weekend or the next one, I might start loading GHK-Cu...What I'm thinking is to reconstitute GHK and KPV using NaCl BAC water, possibly combining them and filtering into a sterile vial to run as one...My hope is that the KPV along with the NaCl BAC will reduce the stinging at the injection site...Eh, if I end up doing that, I'll attempt to give an update...
Did it turn out to be a big win?
The outcome has been a resounding 'not bad'...I can feel where I injected...there's a mild sting, yet no redness, bruising or hard spot appears. That sting clears up in under 24hrs. So far I've just been switching between left and right thigh. My starting dose was GHK-Cu/KPV - 1mg/.2mg, and roughly 6 injections back I raised it to 2mg/.4mg...I'm thinking of moving to 3mg/.6mg tonight to find out how that feels...

One more thing, I've been pinning an extra 1mg of KPV into the thigh, then placing the blend pin directly over that spot...so perhaps that contributes too... 👍
Good to know it's treating you better now — this peptide just has a tendency to sting regardless, haha. Still, thanks for sharing what you've learned!
 
When I injected GHK-Cu, it stung badly and left bruises, even when I diluted it with a lot of extra bacteriostatic water.

These days I use the Anela GHK-Cu approach: GHK-Cu is combined with BPC-157. From that mix I pull 10.5 units into a 1cc syringe, which delivers 350 mcgs of BPC-157 alongside 1.75 mg of GHK-Cu. Then I add 500 mcg of KPV to that same syringe.

There are claims that putting all 3 peptides together in a single syringe might change the pH. Even so, the benefits are still there for me, and the stinging and bruising are gone.
 
deluge said:

IssyAssaySissa said:

TropicalBlaster said:

I’ve been on GHK-CU 2mg for 7 days, and like others I feel the typical burning sensation during the shot. But after using it, I’ve noticed I become gassy with burping, plus I wake up with a sore throat. Could these be connected? Is anyone else experiencing anything similar?
Which spot are you injecting into? Your stomach? I really can't handle it there, so I use my glute instead, and the burning sensation is much less obvious!
My injection site is roughly 4" beneath the belly button, and about 2" to each side of the midline.

When I tried pinning around the navel in the standard spot, the sensation was like being hit with a BB gun. A few inches farther down, I've noticed the discomfort drops off a lot.

My original reason for buying pens was to shoot GHK-Cu into the glute, but I couldn't picture managing that with a diabetic syringe given the twisting required. By the time the pens showed up, though, I'd already realized this lower spot hurt far less. So the pen just gets used there now.

One more advantage of pens: I add 3ml BAC water to spread the GHK-Cu through both the vial and the cartridge, which might reduce the sting. My process is to mix the powder with 3ml, pull 1.5ml, transfer that to the cartridge, then measure another 3ml and divide it, putting 1.5ml in the cart and 1.5ml in the vial. That leaves 100mg GHK-Cu distributed through 6ml of fluid.

Is it better? Not sure. At least it no longer feels like a BB shot.

Regarding what the OP asked: no, I haven't had any unusual side effects from GHK-Cu; the only change is that my skin seems much more tough yet soft, and others tell me my wrinkles look significantly less obvious. I also put collagen in my coffee, do micro-needling, and use a 4% GHK-Cu topical cream. The turkey neck is still there, though...
That's fantastic, thanks a lot!
 
Blueeyedme said:

DocD said:

deluge said:

IssyAssaySissa said:

TropicalBlaster said:

I’ve been on GHK-CU 2mg for 7 days, and like others I feel the typical burning sensation during the shot. But after using it, I’ve noticed I become gassy with burping, plus I wake up with a sore throat. Could these be connected? Is anyone else experiencing anything similar?
Which spot are you injecting into? Your stomach? I really can't handle it there, so I use my glute instead, and the burning sensation is much less obvious!
My injection site is roughly 4" beneath the belly button, and about 2" to each side of the midline.

When I tried pinning around the navel in the standard spot, the sensation was like being hit with a BB gun. A few inches farther down, I've noticed the discomfort drops off a lot.

My original reason for buying pens was to shoot GHK-Cu into the glute, but I couldn't picture managing that with a diabetic syringe given the twisting required. By the time the pens showed up, though, I'd already realized this lower spot hurt far less. So the pen just gets used there now.

One more advantage of pens: I add 3ml BAC water to spread the GHK-Cu through both the vial and the cartridge, which might reduce the sting. My process is to mix the powder with 3ml, pull 1.5ml, transfer that to the cartridge, then measure another 3ml and divide it, putting 1.5ml in the cart and 1.5ml in the vial. That leaves 100mg GHK-Cu distributed through 6ml of fluid.

Is it better? Not sure. At least it no longer feels like a BB shot.

Regarding what the OP asked: no, I haven't had any unusual side effects from GHK-Cu; the only change is that my skin seems much more tough yet soft, and others tell me my wrinkles look significantly less obvious. I also put collagen in my coffee, do micro-needling, and use a 4% GHK-Cu topical cream. The turkey neck is still there, though...
My wife, 50F, wants to try GHK-CU. What dose and how often should she start with? Online sources don’t agree.

Both my wife and I are on it. We began with 1mg per day for 7 days. If it goes well, bump up to 2mg per day. That stretches 50mg across 28 days. After that, take 2 weeks off, then resume at 2mg daily for 50 days (100mg). From that point we follow a cycle: 28 days off, 50 days on. I know plenty of people don't cycle, but this is what we prefer….almost forgot, I mix it to 10mg/mL, so you'll need a bigger vial to filter into using 5mL of BAC (for this one I use NaCl BAC). CLEARLY NOT MEDICAL ADVICE
Update: I've adjusted my approach after further investigation. It no longer seems to me that NaCl BAC works alongside the copper peptide, so I switched to standard BAC. I'm mixing it with KPV as well and administering via a Gansulin pen. 10mg KPV/50 mg GHK-Cu. For the KPV, I reconstitute with 3mL BAC. Then I pull the KPV out and use it to reconstitute the GHK-Cu. After that, filter the solution into the pen cartridge.
 
Began GHK on Monday this week. My HRV has been steadily elevated, and my recovery plus sleep have been better than anything I've experienced in months! Whether this is causation or just correlation I can't say, but since ghk is the only new addition to my stack, I'm quite enthusiastic about this peptide.

I pull an extra 20 units of bac water, allow the ghk to warm for a few minutes, inject into alternating thighs, and have no problems at all with injection pain or stinging.
 
At the injection site, I deal with serious pain. Because it occasionally hurts for 2-3 days, I cut back to injecting just once weekly. Other times nothing. Weird.

Prednisone is something I take for autoimmune issues, and it wrecks my skin. Helpfulness is attributed to GHK-Cu. The topical stuff (Retinol, GHK-Cu 4%, Ceramides) appears to help so far, but whether the injections do anything, and whether GHK-Cu combined with BPC157/TB500 can fight the skin thinning from prednisone, is still undecided.

Doing injections daily didn't appear to accomplish much, and once the pain is factored in, it may not be worth it for me.
 
Plenty of bac water — 6-10ml for every 50mg of Cu.

Split it into aliquots using Basic (2:1) and/or KPV (5:1).

Inject into the side of the butt.

Cu breaks down fast. I discard it once 28 days pass.

Every day I pin 4mg. I don't cycle. I don't take zinc on a regular basis.
 
Blueeyedme said:

Blueeyedme said:

DocD said:

deluge said:

IssyAssaySissa said:

TropicalBlaster said:

I’ve been on GHK-CU 2mg for 7 days, and like others I feel the typical burning sensation during the shot. But after using it, I’ve noticed I become gassy with burping, plus I wake up with a sore throat. Could these be connected? Is anyone else experiencing anything similar?
Which spot are you injecting into? Your stomach? I really can't handle it there, so I use my glute instead, and the burning sensation is much less obvious!
My injection site is roughly 4" beneath the belly button, and about 2" to each side of the midline.

When I tried pinning around the navel in the standard spot, the sensation was like being hit with a BB gun. A few inches farther down, I've noticed the discomfort drops off a lot.

My original reason for buying pens was to shoot GHK-Cu into the glute, but I couldn't picture managing that with a diabetic syringe given the twisting required. By the time the pens showed up, though, I'd already realized this lower spot hurt far less. So the pen just gets used there now.

One more advantage of pens: I add 3ml BAC water to spread the GHK-Cu through both the vial and the cartridge, which might reduce the sting. My process is to mix the powder with 3ml, pull 1.5ml, transfer that to the cartridge, then measure another 3ml and divide it, putting 1.5ml in the cart and 1.5ml in the vial. That leaves 100mg GHK-Cu distributed through 6ml of fluid.

Is it better? Not sure. At least it no longer feels like a BB shot.

Regarding what the OP asked: no, I haven't had any unusual side effects from GHK-Cu; the only change is that my skin seems much more tough yet soft, and others tell me my wrinkles look significantly less obvious. I also put collagen in my coffee, do micro-needling, and use a 4% GHK-Cu topical cream. The turkey neck is still there, though...
My wife, 50F, wants to try GHK-CU. What dose and how often should she start with? Online sources don’t agree.

Both my wife and I are on it. We began with 1mg per day for 7 days. If it goes well, bump up to 2mg per day. That stretches 50mg across 28 days. After that, take 2 weeks off, then resume at 2mg daily for 50 days (100mg). From that point we follow a cycle: 28 days off, 50 days on. I know plenty of people don't cycle, but this is what we prefer….almost forgot, I mix it to 10mg/mL, so you'll need a bigger vial to filter into using 5mL of BAC (for this one I use NaCl BAC). CLEARLY NOT MEDICAL ADVICE
Update: I've adjusted my approach after further investigation. It no longer seems to me that NaCl BAC works alongside the copper peptide, so I switched to standard BAC. I'm mixing it with KPV as well and administering via a Gansulin pen. 10mg KPV/50 mg GHK-Cu. For the KPV, I reconstitute with 3mL BAC. Then I pull the KPV out and use it to reconstitute the GHK-Cu. After that, filter the solution into the pen cartridge.
My routine is nearly identical. Once that cartridge runs out, do you take a break?

I've put in roughly 12 weeks with GHK-CU+KPV, and now I'm unsure whether to pause for 4 weeks or keep going with a second 50mg cartridge.
 
HereKittyKitty said:

Plenty of bac water — 6-10ml for every 50mg of Cu.

Split it into aliquots using Basic (2:1) and/or KPV (5:1).

Inject into the side of the butt.

Cu breaks down fast. I discard it once 28 days pass.

Every day I pin 4mg. I don't cycle. I don't take zinc on a regular basis.
What was the reason behind your decision to keep using GHK-Cu without cycling? I'd really like to understand what led you to that choice.
 
RaveBaddie said:

HereKittyKitty said:

Plenty of bac water — 6-10ml for every 50mg of Cu.

Split it into aliquots using Basic (2:1) and/or KPV (5:1).

Inject into the side of the butt.

Cu breaks down fast. I discard it once 28 days pass.

Every day I pin 4mg. I don't cycle. I don't take zinc on a regular basis.
What was the reason behind your decision to keep using GHK-Cu without cycling? I'd really like to understand what led you to that choice.
No cycling is required. After coming across anecdotal (n=1) reports of researchers who ran it continuously, I settled on that approach for myself. Only around 4-6 weeks after starting did the advantages of Cu become noticeable. Cu delivers benefits solely while it is being dosed.
 
I only have 1 thing to ask: is it okay to inject GHK-CU and Tirz on the same day? My Tirz day falls on Sunday. So would there be any problem if I do both Tirz and GHK-CU on Sunday? Or should I skip GHK-CU on that day so that any potential side effects are avoided?
 
MisterM. said:

I only have 1 thing to ask: is it okay to inject GHK-CU and Tirz on the same day? My Tirz day falls on Sunday. So would there be any problem if I do both Tirz and GHK-CU on Sunday? Or should I skip GHK-CU on that day so that any potential side effects are avoided?
Okay. The only thing that would really worry me is something extreme, like putting them together in one vial or one syringe (because GLP peptides are never combined with other peptides).
 
Calm Logic said:

MisterM. said:

I only have 1 thing to ask: is it okay to inject GHK-CU and Tirz on the same day? My Tirz day falls on Sunday. So would there be any problem if I do both Tirz and GHK-CU on Sunday? Or should I skip GHK-CU on that day so that any potential side effects are avoided?
Okay. The only thing that would really worry me is something extreme, like putting them together in one vial or one syringe (because GLP peptides are never combined with other peptides).
Honestly...GLPs are in a class of their own, and then you've got everything else...

and yep, I take GHK daily, including on days when I use tirz and reta...no issues at all...
 
Calm Logic said:

MisterM. said:

I only have 1 thing to ask: is it okay to inject GHK-CU and Tirz on the same day? My Tirz day falls on Sunday. So would there be any problem if I do both Tirz and GHK-CU on Sunday? Or should I skip GHK-CU on that day so that any potential side effects are avoided?
Okay. The only thing that would really worry me is something extreme, like putting them together in one vial or one syringe (because GLP peptides are never combined with other peptides).
Not the same pen — 1 has Tirz, the other has GHK-CU. That means 2 pins: 1 into the Leg, and the 2nd near the Stomach. Thx
 
Clavicular's Hammer said:

Ran 3mg twice daily for weeks — no issues at all.

Now just once per day.

Skin feels smooth and has a shine to it. Began taking glycine and collagen alongside to help with what I'm aiming for. Hair hasn't shown anything so far.
What’s your next step with Klow? I’ve got a kit put aside and plan to start it once I’m done with the Wolverine blend I’m using for tennis elbow. Also thinking about whether to pick up additional kits. Thanks
 
RaveBaddie said:

Blueeyedme said:

Blueeyedme said:

DocD said:

deluge said:

IssyAssaySissa said:

TropicalBlaster said:

I’ve been on GHK-CU 2mg for 7 days, and like others I feel the typical burning sensation during the shot. But after using it, I’ve noticed I become gassy with burping, plus I wake up with a sore throat. Could these be connected? Is anyone else experiencing anything similar?
Which spot are you injecting into? Your stomach? I really can't handle it there, so I use my glute instead, and the burning sensation is much less obvious!
My injection site is roughly 4" beneath the belly button, and about 2" to each side of the midline.

When I tried pinning around the navel in the standard spot, the sensation was like being hit with a BB gun. A few inches farther down, I've noticed the discomfort drops off a lot.

My original reason for buying pens was to shoot GHK-Cu into the glute, but I couldn't picture managing that with a diabetic syringe given the twisting required. By the time the pens showed up, though, I'd already realized this lower spot hurt far less. So the pen just gets used there now.

One more advantage of pens: I add 3ml BAC water to spread the GHK-Cu through both the vial and the cartridge, which might reduce the sting. My process is to mix the powder with 3ml, pull 1.5ml, transfer that to the cartridge, then measure another 3ml and divide it, putting 1.5ml in the cart and 1.5ml in the vial. That leaves 100mg GHK-Cu distributed through 6ml of fluid.

Is it better? Not sure. At least it no longer feels like a BB shot.

Regarding what the OP asked: no, I haven't had any unusual side effects from GHK-Cu; the only change is that my skin seems much more tough yet soft, and others tell me my wrinkles look significantly less obvious. I also put collagen in my coffee, do micro-needling, and use a 4% GHK-Cu topical cream. The turkey neck is still there, though...
My wife, 50F, wants to try GHK-CU. What dose and how often should she start with? Online sources don’t agree.

Both my wife and I are on it. We began with 1mg per day for 7 days. If it goes well, bump up to 2mg per day. That stretches 50mg across 28 days. After that, take 2 weeks off, then resume at 2mg daily for 50 days (100mg). From that point we follow a cycle: 28 days off, 50 days on. I know plenty of people don't cycle, but this is what we prefer….almost forgot, I mix it to 10mg/mL, so you'll need a bigger vial to filter into using 5mL of BAC (for this one I use NaCl BAC). CLEARLY NOT MEDICAL ADVICE
Update: I've adjusted my approach after further investigation. It no longer seems to me that NaCl BAC works alongside the copper peptide, so I switched to standard BAC. I'm mixing it with KPV as well and administering via a Gansulin pen. 10mg KPV/50 mg GHK-Cu. For the KPV, I reconstitute with 3mL BAC. Then I pull the KPV out and use it to reconstitute the GHK-Cu. After that, filter the solution into the pen cartridge.
My routine is nearly identical. Once that cartridge runs out, do you take a break?

I've put in roughly 12 weeks with GHK-CU+KPV, and now I'm unsure whether to pause for 4 weeks or keep going with a second 50mg cartridge.
My approach matches that: 12 weeks of use, then a 4-week break.
 
Back
Top