GHK-CU adverse reactions?

TropicalBlaster

Explorer
Joined
Jun 18, 2026
Messages
18
Reaction score
0
Location
Adelaide
I’ve been on GHK-CU 2mg for 7 days, and like others I feel the typical burning sensation during the shot. But after using it, I’ve noticed I become gassy with burping, plus I wake up with a sore throat. Could these be connected? Is anyone else experiencing anything similar?
 
TropicalBlaster said:

Alright, maybe I'm just coming down with a little something at the same time then, haha
This weekend or the next one, I might start loading GHK-Cu...What I'm thinking is to reconstitute GHK and KPV using NaCl BAC water, possibly combining them and filtering into a sterile vial to run as one...My hope is that the KPV along with the NaCl BAC will reduce the stinging at the injection site...Eh, if I end up doing that, I'll attempt to give an update...
 
TropicalBlaster said:

I’ve been on GHK-CU 2mg for 7 days, and like others I feel the typical burning sensation during the shot. But after using it, I’ve noticed I become gassy with burping, plus I wake up with a sore throat. Could these be connected? Is anyone else experiencing anything similar?
For me, a sore throat points toward acid reflux. Are you injecting in the evening?
 
TropicalBlaster said:

I’ve been on GHK-CU 2mg for 7 days, and like others I feel the typical burning sensation during the shot. But after using it, I’ve noticed I become gassy with burping, plus I wake up with a sore throat. Could these be connected? Is anyone else experiencing anything similar?
My guess is that the burping comes from the GLP meds — digestion slowing down is what brings it on.
 
CherokeeSunshine said:

TropicalBlaster said:

I’ve been on GHK-CU 2mg for 7 days, and like others I feel the typical burning sensation during the shot. But after using it, I’ve noticed I become gassy with burping, plus I wake up with a sore throat. Could these be connected? Is anyone else experiencing anything similar?
For me, a sore throat points toward acid reflux. Are you injecting in the evening?
Yes, I inject it just before going to sleep. Acid reflux has been a long-standing issue for me—I've kept antacids next to my bed ever since my teenage years.
 
Flash-BCR said:

TropicalBlaster said:

Alright, maybe I'm just coming down with a little something at the same time then, haha
This weekend or the next one, I might start loading GHK-Cu...What I'm thinking is to reconstitute GHK and KPV using NaCl BAC water, possibly combining them and filtering into a sterile vial to run as one...My hope is that the KPV along with the NaCl BAC will reduce the stinging at the injection site...Eh, if I end up doing that, I'll attempt to give an update...
Out of all the compounds I've tried, GHK-Cu gave me the most severe ISR — Klow in particular, even though KPV is already part of that blend. The pain was so bad it interfered with my ability to move around.

Epi/lido brought some relief, though it never fully solved the problem.

What finally turned things around was running it through a filter and combining it with plain/basic GHK. Once I did that, the ISR was more or less gone. I'd strongly suggest getting your hands on some plain/basic GHK.
 
Shittersfull said:

At the injection site I experience stinging. Also, the injection site gets sore and itchy. That's all I've noticed.
applying diphenhydramine cream could potentially ease that
 
At 4mg of GHKCU, the stinging and burning I felt was consistently intense. I simply added more BAC to the mix. With 100mg, I use 6ml BAC plus 12mm longer needles. There is almost no burning or anything now.
 
Ran 3mg twice daily for weeks — no issues at all.

Now just once per day.

Skin feels smooth and has a shine to it. Began taking glycine and collagen alongside to help with what I'm aiming for. Hair hasn't shown anything so far.
 
Using the 0.9% NaCl solution together with the Multipin (3x5 units in a pen) made a big difference — the pain, bumps, and itching are gone.

That said, dark spots have appeared. So I'm done with GHK-Cu permanently.

My take: no CU for me in the near future. (and I'm not embarrassed to say it)
 
Clavicular's Hammer said:

Ran 3mg twice daily for weeks — no issues at all.

Now just once per day.

Skin feels smooth and has a shine to it. Began taking glycine and collagen alongside to help with what I'm aiming for. Hair hasn't shown anything so far.
Is it fine to do 3mg both in the morning and at night? I figured my 4mg was already pushing it
 
Chrissven said:

Clavicular's Hammer said:

Ran 3mg twice daily for weeks — no issues at all.

Now just once per day.

Skin feels smooth and has a shine to it. Began taking glycine and collagen alongside to help with what I'm aiming for. Hair hasn't shown anything so far.
Is it fine to do 3mg both in the morning and at night? I figured my 4mg was already pushing it
To be honest, it's anyone's guess — I haven't had any bad reactions

I'll probably keep going for around 40-50 days, then pause

My skin has never been this glossy. As I mentioned, it's almost too glossy — the kind of shimmer those twilight vampires have. My girlfriend thinks it looks good, but it creeps me out a little haha
 
Clavicular's Hammer said:

Chrissven said:

Clavicular's Hammer said:

Ran 3mg twice daily for weeks — no issues at all.

Now just once per day.

Skin feels smooth and has a shine to it. Began taking glycine and collagen alongside to help with what I'm aiming for. Hair hasn't shown anything so far.
Is it fine to do 3mg both in the morning and at night? I figured my 4mg was already pushing it
To be honest, it's anyone's guess — I haven't had any bad reactions

I'll probably keep going for around 40-50 days, then pause

My skin has never been this glossy. As I mentioned, it's almost too glossy — the kind of shimmer those twilight vampires have. My girlfriend thinks it looks good, but it creeps me out a little haha
A genuine researcher! Respect 🫡 I'm after that glass skin from the K-Dramas! How much time passed before the vampire glow showed up?





ce5931dece29b99658df2682ced6bd3b24f00a4f05cc20c4ada262c9b291b852.gif


eidos said:

Using the 0.9% NaCl solution together with the Multipin (3x5 units in a pen) made a big difference — the pain, bumps, and itching are gone.

That said, dark spots have appeared. So I'm done with GHK-Cu permanently.

My take: no CU for me in the near future. (and I'm not embarrassed to say it)
Your NaCl advice was a big help! 🥰 Yesterday I did my first pin of GHK-Cu + NaCl BAC and the ISR improved a lot; thank you! Just to clarify, the multipin technique means dividing your dose units into 3 and injecting at separate sites? Same as the question above, how long until discoloration/spots began to appear?
 
TropicalBlaster said:

CherokeeSunshine said:

TropicalBlaster said:

I’ve been on GHK-CU 2mg for 7 days, and like others I feel the typical burning sensation during the shot. But after using it, I’ve noticed I become gassy with burping, plus I wake up with a sore throat. Could these be connected? Is anyone else experiencing anything similar?
For me, a sore throat points toward acid reflux. Are you injecting in the evening?
Yes, I inject it just before going to sleep. Acid reflux has been a long-standing issue for me—I've kept antacids next to my bed ever since my teenage years.
Not sure whether this will be of any use, but my go-to for acid reflux is Reflux Raft (an alginate gel) — it isn't a pharmaceutical, and there's no PPI concern when using it every day over the long term.
 
Back
Top