Gf is asking about trying peptides — how do I handle it?

JohannesSweden77

Explorer
Joined
Jun 14, 2026
Messages
202
Reaction score
0
Location
Sweden
Once I began tirz, my girlfriend showed no interest at first in taking any herself — but these days she keeps pestering me about wanting to loose weight and try peptides too, which is getting a little annoying. How to react is genuinely unclear to me. Helping her shed weight and feel better in her own body is what I want, yet the fear that she could react badly to it is there at the same time. A starter dose of tirz is something I'm considering giving her. If the nagging continues, that will probably be what happens. What my question even is, I no longer know, but perhaps someone here has been through a situation like this?
 
My assumption is that whatever you take is what she would get, and that you've looked into the safety side properly...which makes the risk very low. Anything she doesn't already know about side effects and possible reactions, you can talk her through. Dating a dummy seems unlikely, so trust her - she's grown, she does or will understand the risks, and the decision is hers to make. Plus you'll get bonus relationship points!

Withhold it and leave her to handle her own transactions from jump, and you may also collect negative relationship points 😂
 
JohannesSweden77 said:

Once I began tirz, my girlfriend showed no interest at first in taking any herself — but these days she keeps pestering me about wanting to loose weight and try peptides too, which is getting a little annoying. How to react is genuinely unclear to me. Helping her shed weight and feel better in her own body is what I want, yet the fear that she could react badly to it is there at the same time. A starter dose of tirz is something I'm considering giving her. If the nagging continues, that will probably be what happens. What my question even is, I no longer know, but perhaps someone here has been through a situation like this?
Sharing your peptides w/ her is what real love looks like. Now that is true love.
 
Taking it yourself while not wanting her to research it on her own strikes me as a bit hypocritical. But thats just my opinion...

In my experience, the harder you push to stop someone doing what they want, the more certain it becomes that they will do it, and then some. Better to be supportive and enjoy the journey together. At least that way you know she's safe, and if anything goes wrong your there to help when she needs it.
 
boytres said:

Taking it yourself while not wanting her to research it on her own strikes me as a bit hypocritical. But thats just my opinion...

In my experience, the harder you push to stop someone doing what they want, the more certain it becomes that they will do it, and then some. Better to be supportive and enjoy the journey together. At least that way you know she's safe, and if anything goes wrong your there to help when she needs it.
^ This. Genuinely wise words.

JohannesSweden77 said:

Once I began tirz, my girlfriend showed no interest at first in taking any herself — but these days she keeps pestering me about wanting to loose weight and try peptides too, which is getting a little annoying. How to react is genuinely unclear to me. Helping her shed weight and feel better in her own body is what I want, yet the fear that she could react badly to it is there at the same time. A starter dose of tirz is something I'm considering giving her. If the nagging continues, that will probably be what happens. What my question even is, I no longer know, but perhaps someone here has been through a situation like this?
Be glad she's taking an interest in your hobby. Would completely indifferent be better? Couples grow closer over shared interests, and partners sharing parts of their lives — peptide vials included — is only natural.

What do you reckon T100 and R100 exist for? Sharing is caring.
 
HouseCat said:

My assumption is that whatever you take is what she would get, and that you've looked into the safety side properly...which makes the risk very low. Anything she doesn't already know about side effects and possible reactions, you can talk her through. Dating a dummy seems unlikely, so trust her - she's grown, she does or will understand the risks, and the decision is hers to make. Plus you'll get bonus relationship points!

Withhold it and leave her to handle her own transactions from jump, and you may also collect negative relationship points 😂

Yes, identical to what I use, except that by now the filters and the extra sterile cartridges are fully stocked. Me, I couldn't wait around for the filters and the nice cartridges, so for my first pen I grabbed the Alibaba cartridge and filled unfiltered. She gets the filtered, nice cartridge VIP treatment. Looks like I'm the dummy in this relationship 😂

boytres said:

Taking it yourself while not wanting her to research it on her own strikes me as a bit hypocritical. But thats just my opinion...

In my experience, the harder you push to stop someone doing what they want, the more certain it becomes that they will do it, and then some. Better to be supportive and enjoy the journey together. At least that way you know she's safe, and if anything goes wrong your there to help when she needs it.

Yeah, that one you misread. I'd genuinely been hoping she would take an interest, and now that she has, I'm a bit scared — that is the whole of it. A nice journey together is how I see it, same as you said. Cravings and food thoughts are a real struggle for her, and the more she wants to do something about them, the happier I am.
 
JohannesSweden77 said:

HouseCat said:

My assumption is that whatever you take is what she would get, and that you've looked into the safety side properly...which makes the risk very low. Anything she doesn't already know about side effects and possible reactions, you can talk her through. Dating a dummy seems unlikely, so trust her - she's grown, she does or will understand the risks, and the decision is hers to make. Plus you'll get bonus relationship points!

Withhold it and leave her to handle her own transactions from jump, and you may also collect negative relationship points 😂

Yes, identical to what I use, except that by now the filters and the extra sterile cartridges are fully stocked. Me, I couldn't wait around for the filters and the nice cartridges, so for my first pen I grabbed the Alibaba cartridge and filled unfiltered. She gets the filtered, nice cartridge VIP treatment. Looks like I'm the dummy in this relationship 😂

boytres said:

Taking it yourself while not wanting her to research it on her own strikes me as a bit hypocritical. But thats just my opinion...

In my experience, the harder you push to stop someone doing what they want, the more certain it becomes that they will do it, and then some. Better to be supportive and enjoy the journey together. At least that way you know she's safe, and if anything goes wrong your there to help when she needs it.

Yeah, that one you misread. I'd genuinely been hoping she would take an interest, and now that she has, I'm a bit scared — that is the whole of it. A nice journey together is how I see it, same as you said. Cravings and food thoughts are a real struggle for her, and the more she wants to do something about them, the happier I am.
Sorry if I misread you — I took it that she was pestering and annoying you for access to the peps you worked hard for, and that sharing the stash was the last thing you wanted!

Now I get it: the real driver is fear for her safety, which is why the juice is being held back.

HouseCat said:

My assumption is that whatever you take is what she would get, and that you've looked into the safety side properly...which makes the risk very low. Anything she doesn't already know about side effects and possible reactions, you can talk her through. Dating a dummy seems unlikely, so trust her - she's grown, she does or will understand the risks, and the decision is hers to make. Plus you'll get bonus relationship points!

Withhold it and leave her to handle her own transactions from jump, and you may also collect negative relationship points 😂

Like Housecat says, the supply is your own, filtered and recon'd, so that side of things brings peace of mind. On reactions and the rest of it, you'll never know unless she tries — comparable to the leap of faith you took back when you started out.

The whole community is here for one reason: to research, and in the end to better the situations we are in.
 
JohannesSweden77 said:

HouseCat said:

My assumption is that whatever you take is what she would get, and that you've looked into the safety side properly...which makes the risk very low. Anything she doesn't already know about side effects and possible reactions, you can talk her through. Dating a dummy seems unlikely, so trust her - she's grown, she does or will understand the risks, and the decision is hers to make. Plus you'll get bonus relationship points!

Withhold it and leave her to handle her own transactions from jump, and you may also collect negative relationship points 😂

Yes, identical to what I use, except that by now the filters and the extra sterile cartridges are fully stocked. Me, I couldn't wait around for the filters and the nice cartridges, so for my first pen I grabbed the Alibaba cartridge and filled unfiltered. She gets the filtered, nice cartridge VIP treatment. Looks like I'm the dummy in this relationship 😂

boytres said:

Taking it yourself while not wanting her to research it on her own strikes me as a bit hypocritical. But thats just my opinion...

In my experience, the harder you push to stop someone doing what they want, the more certain it becomes that they will do it, and then some. Better to be supportive and enjoy the journey together. At least that way you know she's safe, and if anything goes wrong your there to help when she needs it.

Yeah, that one you misread. I'd genuinely been hoping she would take an interest, and now that she has, I'm a bit scared — that is the whole of it. A nice journey together is how I see it, same as you said. Cravings and food thoughts are a real struggle for her, and the more she wants to do something about them, the happier I am.
Yes VIP treatment!! A happy her means a happy you. 😁

UGH...100ct steam sterilized vials just arrived from Temu...and naturally they turn up UNsterilized. So now I have to dig out the pressure cooker given to me as a wedding gift 10+ years ago, work out how to operate it, and autoclave these GD unsterilized cartridges.
 
boytres said:

JohannesSweden77 said:

HouseCat said:

My assumption is that whatever you take is what she would get, and that you've looked into the safety side properly...which makes the risk very low. Anything she doesn't already know about side effects and possible reactions, you can talk her through. Dating a dummy seems unlikely, so trust her - she's grown, she does or will understand the risks, and the decision is hers to make. Plus you'll get bonus relationship points!

Withhold it and leave her to handle her own transactions from jump, and you may also collect negative relationship points 😂

Yes, identical to what I use, except that by now the filters and the extra sterile cartridges are fully stocked. Me, I couldn't wait around for the filters and the nice cartridges, so for my first pen I grabbed the Alibaba cartridge and filled unfiltered. She gets the filtered, nice cartridge VIP treatment. Looks like I'm the dummy in this relationship 😂

boytres said:

Taking it yourself while not wanting her to research it on her own strikes me as a bit hypocritical. But thats just my opinion...

In my experience, the harder you push to stop someone doing what they want, the more certain it becomes that they will do it, and then some. Better to be supportive and enjoy the journey together. At least that way you know she's safe, and if anything goes wrong your there to help when she needs it.

Yeah, that one you misread. I'd genuinely been hoping she would take an interest, and now that she has, I'm a bit scared — that is the whole of it. A nice journey together is how I see it, same as you said. Cravings and food thoughts are a real struggle for her, and the more she wants to do something about them, the happier I am.
Sorry if I misread you — I took it that she was pestering and annoying you for access to the peps you worked hard for, and that sharing the stash was the last thing you wanted!

Now I get it: the real driver is fear for her safety, which is why the juice is being held back.

HouseCat said:

My assumption is that whatever you take is what she would get, and that you've looked into the safety side properly...which makes the risk very low. Anything she doesn't already know about side effects and possible reactions, you can talk her through. Dating a dummy seems unlikely, so trust her - she's grown, she does or will understand the risks, and the decision is hers to make. Plus you'll get bonus relationship points!

Withhold it and leave her to handle her own transactions from jump, and you may also collect negative relationship points 😂

Like Housecat says, the supply is your own, filtered and recon'd, so that side of things brings peace of mind. On reactions and the rest of it, you'll never know unless she tries — comparable to the leap of faith you took back when you started out.

The whole community is here for one reason: to research, and in the end to better the situations we are in.

That was simply my affectionate way of putting it that her interest is real now and it comes up constantly. The annoying part was a joke. Such a funny guy, me 😂
 
Dude, get her some peps right now! Her life is going to change.

Plus supplies can be shared, testing costs split, and the whole thing made safer and cheaper for you both.
 
JohannesSweden77 said:

Once I began tirz, my girlfriend showed no interest at first in taking any herself — but these days she keeps pestering me about wanting to loose weight and try peptides too, which is getting a little annoying. How to react is genuinely unclear to me. Helping her shed weight and feel better in her own body is what I want, yet the fear that she could react badly to it is there at the same time. A starter dose of tirz is something I'm considering giving her. If the nagging continues, that will probably be what happens. What my question even is, I no longer know, but perhaps someone here has been through a situation like this?
Just be sure whatever you intend to give her has already gone through you a few doses first. Her starting dose should sit below the usual one, and every warning about potential side-effects needs to be covered. It worked for my wife.
 
If only my boyfriend were interested in peps too, so we could do it together. Some health issues of his strike me as things they could help, yet he won't entertain it. Complaining isn't really fair, though - he supports me 100% and finds it "entertaining" watching me go down the rabbit hole. Perhaps one day he will budge, and if he doesn't, that's ok.

Good that your girl is walking the same road you are. One more thing for the two of you to bond over.
 
HouseCat said:

JohannesSweden77 said:

HouseCat said:

My assumption is that whatever you take is what she would get, and that you've looked into the safety side properly...which makes the risk very low. Anything she doesn't already know about side effects and possible reactions, you can talk her through. Dating a dummy seems unlikely, so trust her - she's grown, she does or will understand the risks, and the decision is hers to make. Plus you'll get bonus relationship points!

Withhold it and leave her to handle her own transactions from jump, and you may also collect negative relationship points 😂

Yes, identical to what I use, except that by now the filters and the extra sterile cartridges are fully stocked. Me, I couldn't wait around for the filters and the nice cartridges, so for my first pen I grabbed the Alibaba cartridge and filled unfiltered. She gets the filtered, nice cartridge VIP treatment. Looks like I'm the dummy in this relationship 😂

boytres said:

Taking it yourself while not wanting her to research it on her own strikes me as a bit hypocritical. But thats just my opinion...

In my experience, the harder you push to stop someone doing what they want, the more certain it becomes that they will do it, and then some. Better to be supportive and enjoy the journey together. At least that way you know she's safe, and if anything goes wrong your there to help when she needs it.

Yeah, that one you misread. I'd genuinely been hoping she would take an interest, and now that she has, I'm a bit scared — that is the whole of it. A nice journey together is how I see it, same as you said. Cravings and food thoughts are a real struggle for her, and the more she wants to do something about them, the happier I am.
Yes VIP treatment!! A happy her means a happy you. 😁

UGH...100ct steam sterilized vials just arrived from Temu...and naturally they turn up UNsterilized. So now I have to dig out the pressure cooker given to me as a wedding gift 10+ years ago, work out how to operate it, and autoclave these GD unsterilized cartridges.
Going to be able to get the stoppers out and back in again?

@JohannesSweden77 Even when I was only talking about it at the start, my wife was all in favor. Two vials get reconstituted at once usually, one for each of us, and they've been the same. Now that different doses come into play starting this morning, the vials will need our names on them if the concentrations differ. I fill her syringe, and blast her. Not the good way. Whatever I decide is fine by her. No side effects for her either, and currently on 10mg.

Keep her start simple — Reta or Tirz, nothing from some wild stack.
 
BNLFL said:

HouseCat said:

JohannesSweden77 said:

HouseCat said:

My assumption is that whatever you take is what she would get, and that you've looked into the safety side properly...which makes the risk very low. Anything she doesn't already know about side effects and possible reactions, you can talk her through. Dating a dummy seems unlikely, so trust her - she's grown, she does or will understand the risks, and the decision is hers to make. Plus you'll get bonus relationship points!

Withhold it and leave her to handle her own transactions from jump, and you may also collect negative relationship points 😂

Yes, identical to what I use, except that by now the filters and the extra sterile cartridges are fully stocked. Me, I couldn't wait around for the filters and the nice cartridges, so for my first pen I grabbed the Alibaba cartridge and filled unfiltered. She gets the filtered, nice cartridge VIP treatment. Looks like I'm the dummy in this relationship 😂

boytres said:

Taking it yourself while not wanting her to research it on her own strikes me as a bit hypocritical. But thats just my opinion...

In my experience, the harder you push to stop someone doing what they want, the more certain it becomes that they will do it, and then some. Better to be supportive and enjoy the journey together. At least that way you know she's safe, and if anything goes wrong your there to help when she needs it.

Yeah, that one you misread. I'd genuinely been hoping she would take an interest, and now that she has, I'm a bit scared — that is the whole of it. A nice journey together is how I see it, same as you said. Cravings and food thoughts are a real struggle for her, and the more she wants to do something about them, the happier I am.
Yes VIP treatment!! A happy her means a happy you. 😁

UGH...100ct steam sterilized vials just arrived from Temu...and naturally they turn up UNsterilized. So now I have to dig out the pressure cooker given to me as a wedding gift 10+ years ago, work out how to operate it, and autoclave these GD unsterilized cartridges.
Going to be able to get the stoppers out and back in again?

@JohannesSweden77 Even when I was only talking about it at the start, my wife was all in favor. Two vials get reconstituted at once usually, one for each of us, and they've been the same. Now that different doses come into play starting this morning, the vials will need our names on them if the concentrations differ. I fill her syringe, and blast her. Not the good way. Whatever I decide is fine by her. No side effects for her either, and currently on 10mg.

Keep her start simple — Reta or Tirz, nothing from some wild stack.
It’ll be a project. Water is how I’ll force the stoppers out; new autoclave bags, vial and stopper pulled apart but kept in the same bag, and once sterilization is done I’ll wiggle the stoppers back in while still sealed. Next time the quality option is simply paying up at goodlifesupplies. 🙃
 
JohannesSweden77 said:

Once I began tirz, my girlfriend showed no interest at first in taking any herself — but these days she keeps pestering me about wanting to loose weight and try peptides too, which is getting a little annoying. How to react is genuinely unclear to me. Helping her shed weight and feel better in her own body is what I want, yet the fear that she could react badly to it is there at the same time. A starter dose of tirz is something I'm considering giving her. If the nagging continues, that will probably be what happens. What my question even is, I no longer know, but perhaps someone here has been through a situation like this?
Yeah, the same thing happened on my end. One family member watched me take the plunge. Then a second. And a third. And a fourth. Provided you source it and know it's safe, i reckon that beats a dumbass picking something up off a facebook add and ending up with life threatening sides. And the worry of ending up as the one holding the bag, so to speak, is something i understand too.
 
Asked by my wife for some peptide, ill pin her ASAP no questions asked — though no kind of peptide is needed on her end right now, and getting interested in the "longevity", mitochondria or mental peptides isn't something I see happening. GHK-Cu is about the only one that could tempt her 🤣
 
Back
Top