HouseCat said:
JohannesSweden77 said:
quicksilver80 said:
JohannesSweden77 said:
Once I began tirz, my girlfriend showed no interest at first in taking any herself — but these days she keeps pestering me about wanting to loose weight and try peptides too, which is getting a little annoying. How to react is genuinely unclear to me. Helping her shed weight and feel better in her own body is what I want, yet the fear that she could react badly to it is there at the same time. A starter dose of tirz is something I'm considering giving her. If the nagging continues, that will probably be what happens. What my question even is, I no longer know, but perhaps someone here has been through a situation like this?
Yeah, the same thing happened on my end. One family member watched me take the plunge. Then a second. And a third. And a fourth. Provided you source it and know it's safe, i reckon that beats a dumbass picking something up off a facebook add and ending up with life threatening sides. And the worry of ending up as the one holding the bag, so to speak, is something i understand too.
Yes for sure. That is just how I felt. Is there a good pep for anxiety?
Mochizuki0124 said:
Asked by my wife for some peptide, ill pin her ASAP no questions asked — though no kind of peptide is needed on her end right now, and getting interested in the "longevity", mitochondria or mental peptides isn't something I see happening. GHK-Cu is about the only one that could tempt her
Oh jeez that one hadn't even crossed my mind. Those she will have to discover on her own.
Selank is great! I've been feeling really relaxed lately.
JohannesSweden77 said:
So, a little follow-up. Her first dose went really smoothly, and she claims her appetite has already dropped and she's eating less. Whether that's just in her head or not, I can't say — but honestly, if it's working, that's what counts. I also made sure she's drinking plenty of water, since nobody gave me that advice and my first obesity doctor definitely never mentioned it. I'm still bitter about that jerk. I'm doing my best to support her as someone who went through the same thing not long ago. So far, no side effects to speak of. Only thing is, now all her friends are eager to hop on the glp1 bandwagon too. Guess that makes me the Peptide kingpin of this house
No way, man! Don't let your GF's friends drag you into trouble (I'm not familiar with Swedish law, but in the US you definitely don't want to be caught distributing)! You can send them a nice Word doc with instructions and recommendations, but they won't care about your safety the way your GF does.
laansasa said:
JohannesSweden77 said:
laansasa said:
If only my boyfriend were interested in peps too, so we could do it together. Some health issues of his strike me as things they could help, yet he won't entertain it. Complaining isn't really fair, though - he supports me 100% and finds it "entertaining" watching me go down the rabbit hole. Perhaps one day he will budge, and if he doesn't, that's ok.
Good that your girl is walking the same road you are. One more thing for the two of you to bond over.
A little interest only appeared after almost 9 months. Whether she actually goes through with it, I'm still not sure, though I have said that I'm going to make her own pen to use. How long you have been taking peps, I don't know, but bear in mind that we men are the slower kind of humans, so it might just take longer time. My hope is that he will follow you into the rabbit hole eventually.
Very true...we shall see! March is when peps began for me... but supplements I take that I suggested have definitely been added by him, plus the whole ivermectin rabbithole, too. Time will tell, I suppose. Needles are what I think keeps him at bay (for now...)
laansasa said:
If only my boyfriend were interested in peps too, so we could do it together. Some health issues of his strike me as things they could help, yet he won't entertain it. Complaining isn't really fair, though - he supports me 100% and finds it "entertaining" watching me go down the rabbit hole. Perhaps one day he will budge, and if he doesn't, that's ok.
Good that your girl is walking the same road you are. One more thing for the two of you to bond over.
Yeah, my husband finds me entertaining with all my peptide obsession, but he's scared of needles and way more cautious than me…and he doesn't really know about the whole gray market thing. I brought up Selank to him and mentioned there's a nasal spray, but he said I'd have to test it myself first before he'd try it! LOL! I'm happy being the only pep-fiend in the house