Gf is asking about trying peptides — how do I handle it?

laansasa said:

If only my boyfriend were interested in peps too, so we could do it together. Some health issues of his strike me as things they could help, yet he won't entertain it. Complaining isn't really fair, though - he supports me 100% and finds it "entertaining" watching me go down the rabbit hole. Perhaps one day he will budge, and if he doesn't, that's ok.

Good that your girl is walking the same road you are. One more thing for the two of you to bond over.

A little interest only appeared after almost 9 months. Whether she actually goes through with it, I'm still not sure, though I have said that I'm going to make her own pen to use. How long you have been taking peps, I don't know, but bear in mind that we men are the slower kind of humans, so it might just take longer time. My hope is that he will follow you into the rabbit hole eventually.
 
BNLFL said:

HouseCat said:

JohannesSweden77 said:

HouseCat said:

My assumption is that whatever you take is what she would get, and that you've looked into the safety side properly...which makes the risk very low. Anything she doesn't already know about side effects and possible reactions, you can talk her through. Dating a dummy seems unlikely, so trust her - she's grown, she does or will understand the risks, and the decision is hers to make. Plus you'll get bonus relationship points!

Withhold it and leave her to handle her own transactions from jump, and you may also collect negative relationship points 😂

Yes, identical to what I use, except that by now the filters and the extra sterile cartridges are fully stocked. Me, I couldn't wait around for the filters and the nice cartridges, so for my first pen I grabbed the Alibaba cartridge and filled unfiltered. She gets the filtered, nice cartridge VIP treatment. Looks like I'm the dummy in this relationship 😂

boytres said:

Taking it yourself while not wanting her to research it on her own strikes me as a bit hypocritical. But thats just my opinion...

In my experience, the harder you push to stop someone doing what they want, the more certain it becomes that they will do it, and then some. Better to be supportive and enjoy the journey together. At least that way you know she's safe, and if anything goes wrong your there to help when she needs it.

Yeah, that one you misread. I'd genuinely been hoping she would take an interest, and now that she has, I'm a bit scared — that is the whole of it. A nice journey together is how I see it, same as you said. Cravings and food thoughts are a real struggle for her, and the more she wants to do something about them, the happier I am.
Yes VIP treatment!! A happy her means a happy you. 😁

UGH...100ct steam sterilized vials just arrived from Temu...and naturally they turn up UNsterilized. So now I have to dig out the pressure cooker given to me as a wedding gift 10+ years ago, work out how to operate it, and autoclave these GD unsterilized cartridges.
Going to be able to get the stoppers out and back in again?

@JohannesSweden77 Even when I was only talking about it at the start, my wife was all in favor. Two vials get reconstituted at once usually, one for each of us, and they've been the same. Now that different doses come into play starting this morning, the vials will need our names on them if the concentrations differ. I fill her syringe, and blast her. Not the good way. Whatever I decide is fine by her. No side effects for her either, and currently on 10mg.

Keep her start simple — Reta or Tirz, nothing from some wild stack.

A blast is still a blast 😂 yes, that was my thinking. Reta I do have, but no experience with it and neither the pep itself nor the vials in my fridge have been tried, so the safe bet is tirz. Other stuff can come later once she gets comfortable. No stacks for now.
 
quicksilver80 said:

JohannesSweden77 said:

Once I began tirz, my girlfriend showed no interest at first in taking any herself — but these days she keeps pestering me about wanting to loose weight and try peptides too, which is getting a little annoying. How to react is genuinely unclear to me. Helping her shed weight and feel better in her own body is what I want, yet the fear that she could react badly to it is there at the same time. A starter dose of tirz is something I'm considering giving her. If the nagging continues, that will probably be what happens. What my question even is, I no longer know, but perhaps someone here has been through a situation like this?
Yeah, the same thing happened on my end. One family member watched me take the plunge. Then a second. And a third. And a fourth. Provided you source it and know it's safe, i reckon that beats a dumbass picking something up off a facebook add and ending up with life threatening sides. And the worry of ending up as the one holding the bag, so to speak, is something i understand too.

Yes for sure. That is just how I felt. Is there a good pep for anxiety? 😄

Mochizuki0124 said:

Asked by my wife for some peptide, ill pin her ASAP no questions asked — though no kind of peptide is needed on her end right now, and getting interested in the "longevity", mitochondria or mental peptides isn't something I see happening. GHK-Cu is about the only one that could tempt her 🤣

Oh jeez that one hadn't even crossed my mind. Those she will have to discover on her own.
 
JohannesSweden77 said:

quicksilver80 said:

JohannesSweden77 said:

Once I began tirz, my girlfriend showed no interest at first in taking any herself — but these days she keeps pestering me about wanting to loose weight and try peptides too, which is getting a little annoying. How to react is genuinely unclear to me. Helping her shed weight and feel better in her own body is what I want, yet the fear that she could react badly to it is there at the same time. A starter dose of tirz is something I'm considering giving her. If the nagging continues, that will probably be what happens. What my question even is, I no longer know, but perhaps someone here has been through a situation like this?
Yeah, the same thing happened on my end. One family member watched me take the plunge. Then a second. And a third. And a fourth. Provided you source it and know it's safe, i reckon that beats a dumbass picking something up off a facebook add and ending up with life threatening sides. And the worry of ending up as the one holding the bag, so to speak, is something i understand too.

Yes for sure. That is just how I felt. Is there a good pep for anxiety? 😄

Mochizuki0124 said:

Asked by my wife for some peptide, ill pin her ASAP no questions asked — though no kind of peptide is needed on her end right now, and getting interested in the "longevity", mitochondria or mental peptides isn't something I see happening. GHK-Cu is about the only one that could tempt her 🤣

Oh jeez that one hadn't even crossed my mind. Those she will have to discover on her own.
Edibles are not a peptide, pretty sure haha.
 
JohannesSweden77 said:

quicksilver80 said:

JohannesSweden77 said:

Once I began tirz, my girlfriend showed no interest at first in taking any herself — but these days she keeps pestering me about wanting to loose weight and try peptides too, which is getting a little annoying. How to react is genuinely unclear to me. Helping her shed weight and feel better in her own body is what I want, yet the fear that she could react badly to it is there at the same time. A starter dose of tirz is something I'm considering giving her. If the nagging continues, that will probably be what happens. What my question even is, I no longer know, but perhaps someone here has been through a situation like this?
Yeah, the same thing happened on my end. One family member watched me take the plunge. Then a second. And a third. And a fourth. Provided you source it and know it's safe, i reckon that beats a dumbass picking something up off a facebook add and ending up with life threatening sides. And the worry of ending up as the one holding the bag, so to speak, is something i understand too.

Yes for sure. That is just how I felt. Is there a good pep for anxiety? 😄

Mochizuki0124 said:

Asked by my wife for some peptide, ill pin her ASAP no questions asked — though no kind of peptide is needed on her end right now, and getting interested in the "longevity", mitochondria or mental peptides isn't something I see happening. GHK-Cu is about the only one that could tempt her 🤣

Oh jeez that one hadn't even crossed my mind. Those she will have to discover on her own.
For my part, Selank is a favorite. Specifically, N-Acetyl Selank Amidate. Intranasally is how a fair amount of people use it; in my own case, a subcutaneous dose 4-5x a week delivers an effect that is calming (but not sleepy) most of the time.
 
JohannesSweden77 said:

laansasa said:

If only my boyfriend were interested in peps too, so we could do it together. Some health issues of his strike me as things they could help, yet he won't entertain it. Complaining isn't really fair, though - he supports me 100% and finds it "entertaining" watching me go down the rabbit hole. Perhaps one day he will budge, and if he doesn't, that's ok.

Good that your girl is walking the same road you are. One more thing for the two of you to bond over.

A little interest only appeared after almost 9 months. Whether she actually goes through with it, I'm still not sure, though I have said that I'm going to make her own pen to use. How long you have been taking peps, I don't know, but bear in mind that we men are the slower kind of humans, so it might just take longer time. My hope is that he will follow you into the rabbit hole eventually.
Very true...we shall see! March is when peps began for me... but supplements I take that I suggested have definitely been added by him, plus the whole ivermectin rabbithole, too. Time will tell, I suppose. Needles are what I think keeps him at bay (for now...) 😆
 
laansasa said:

JohannesSweden77 said:

laansasa said:

If only my boyfriend were interested in peps too, so we could do it together. Some health issues of his strike me as things they could help, yet he won't entertain it. Complaining isn't really fair, though - he supports me 100% and finds it "entertaining" watching me go down the rabbit hole. Perhaps one day he will budge, and if he doesn't, that's ok.

Good that your girl is walking the same road you are. One more thing for the two of you to bond over.

A little interest only appeared after almost 9 months. Whether she actually goes through with it, I'm still not sure, though I have said that I'm going to make her own pen to use. How long you have been taking peps, I don't know, but bear in mind that we men are the slower kind of humans, so it might just take longer time. My hope is that he will follow you into the rabbit hole eventually.
Very true...we shall see! March is when peps began for me... but supplements I take that I suggested have definitely been added by him, plus the whole ivermectin rabbithole, too. Time will tell, I suppose. Needles are what I think keeps him at bay (for now...) 😆
Oh, for a male specimen that is nowhere near enough time. Our side is where he seems headed, judging by this. Not the dark side but the gray. How easy needles are to get used to will become clear to him. Getting past that is what delayed my own start. Scary needles turn out to cause no fright at all — needles to say. Pun intended.
 
JohannesSweden77 said:

laansasa said:

JohannesSweden77 said:

laansasa said:

If only my boyfriend were interested in peps too, so we could do it together. Some health issues of his strike me as things they could help, yet he won't entertain it. Complaining isn't really fair, though - he supports me 100% and finds it "entertaining" watching me go down the rabbit hole. Perhaps one day he will budge, and if he doesn't, that's ok.

Good that your girl is walking the same road you are. One more thing for the two of you to bond over.

A little interest only appeared after almost 9 months. Whether she actually goes through with it, I'm still not sure, though I have said that I'm going to make her own pen to use. How long you have been taking peps, I don't know, but bear in mind that we men are the slower kind of humans, so it might just take longer time. My hope is that he will follow you into the rabbit hole eventually.
Very true...we shall see! March is when peps began for me... but supplements I take that I suggested have definitely been added by him, plus the whole ivermectin rabbithole, too. Time will tell, I suppose. Needles are what I think keeps him at bay (for now...) 😆
Oh, for a male specimen that is nowhere near enough time. Our side is where he seems headed, judging by this. Not the dark side but the gray. How easy needles are to get used to will become clear to him. Getting past that is what delayed my own start. Scary needles turn out to cause no fright at all — needles to say. Pun intended.
I agree, only a matter of time. Super expensive oral NAD and a ton of other supplements are what he takes. The great results I have gotten are visible to him, so intrigued he must be. If and when he bites the bullet, I shall report back!
 
laansasa said:

JohannesSweden77 said:

laansasa said:

JohannesSweden77 said:

laansasa said:

If only my boyfriend were interested in peps too, so we could do it together. Some health issues of his strike me as things they could help, yet he won't entertain it. Complaining isn't really fair, though - he supports me 100% and finds it "entertaining" watching me go down the rabbit hole. Perhaps one day he will budge, and if he doesn't, that's ok.

Good that your girl is walking the same road you are. One more thing for the two of you to bond over.

A little interest only appeared after almost 9 months. Whether she actually goes through with it, I'm still not sure, though I have said that I'm going to make her own pen to use. How long you have been taking peps, I don't know, but bear in mind that we men are the slower kind of humans, so it might just take longer time. My hope is that he will follow you into the rabbit hole eventually.
Very true...we shall see! March is when peps began for me... but supplements I take that I suggested have definitely been added by him, plus the whole ivermectin rabbithole, too. Time will tell, I suppose. Needles are what I think keeps him at bay (for now...) 😆
Oh, for a male specimen that is nowhere near enough time. Our side is where he seems headed, judging by this. Not the dark side but the gray. How easy needles are to get used to will become clear to him. Getting past that is what delayed my own start. Scary needles turn out to cause no fright at all — needles to say. Pun intended.
I agree, only a matter of time. Super expensive oral NAD and a ton of other supplements are what he takes. The great results I have gotten are visible to him, so intrigued he must be. If and when he bites the bullet, I shall report back!
Be sure to do that, and I'll do the same for my better half. He'll soon be even better
 
Flash-BCR said:

Kevin Jones said:

Being cautious about handing over your own supply is definitely what I would advise. Reactions differ from person to person, so proper medical guidance first looks like the safer route. Wanting to help her is completely understandable, though!

Isabella Rogers said:

A little caution around handing her your own tirz is what I would have, particularly without a doctor conversation first. Support is one thing, but a bad reaction would probably leave you both wishing the safer route had been taken. Helping her look into the options properly might serve better than feeling pressured to give her a dose yourself.
A doctor is going to tell them what, exactly?..."the fat threshold hasn't been reached yet, GLPs are off the table"?..."a script for Zepbound/Mounjaro is what I'll write you" $$$$?..."losing the weight via diet and exercise is what you should attempt"?
Spot flipping on flashbulb. Particularly true of some of the doctors in Florida, given the population older than me that mostly fills their practice.
 
JohannesSweden77 said:

HouseCat said:

My assumption is that whatever you take is what she would get, and that you've looked into the safety side properly...which makes the risk very low. Anything she doesn't already know about side effects and possible reactions, you can talk her through. Dating a dummy seems unlikely, so trust her - she's grown, she does or will understand the risks, and the decision is hers to make. Plus you'll get bonus relationship points!

Withhold it and leave her to handle her own transactions from jump, and you may also collect negative relationship points 😂

Yes, identical to what I use, except that by now the filters and the extra sterile cartridges are fully stocked. Me, I couldn't wait around for the filters and the nice cartridges, so for my first pen I grabbed the Alibaba cartridge and filled unfiltered. She gets the filtered, nice cartridge VIP treatment. Looks like I'm the dummy in this relationship 😂

boytres said:

Taking it yourself while not wanting her to research it on her own strikes me as a bit hypocritical. But thats just my opinion...

In my experience, the harder you push to stop someone doing what they want, the more certain it becomes that they will do it, and then some. Better to be supportive and enjoy the journey together. At least that way you know she's safe, and if anything goes wrong your there to help when she needs it.

Yeah, that one you misread. I'd genuinely been hoping she would take an interest, and now that she has, I'm a bit scared — that is the whole of it. A nice journey together is how I see it, same as you said. Cravings and food thoughts are a real struggle for her, and the more she wants to do something about them, the happier I am.
Sharing that with her is what I bet would make things go more smoothly in your household. "You being interested makes me happy, and helping you is what I want, but fear is what comes up for me first, and it makes me prickly and distant. Your wanting to do this isn't what annoys me. Being unable to keep you safe is what I'm afraid of."
 
JohannesSweden77 said:

boytres said:

JohannesSweden77 said:

HouseCat said:

My assumption is that whatever you take is what she would get, and that you've looked into the safety side properly...which makes the risk very low. Anything she doesn't already know about side effects and possible reactions, you can talk her through. Dating a dummy seems unlikely, so trust her - she's grown, she does or will understand the risks, and the decision is hers to make. Plus you'll get bonus relationship points!

Withhold it and leave her to handle her own transactions from jump, and you may also collect negative relationship points 😂

Yes, identical to what I use, except that by now the filters and the extra sterile cartridges are fully stocked. Me, I couldn't wait around for the filters and the nice cartridges, so for my first pen I grabbed the Alibaba cartridge and filled unfiltered. She gets the filtered, nice cartridge VIP treatment. Looks like I'm the dummy in this relationship 😂

boytres said:

Taking it yourself while not wanting her to research it on her own strikes me as a bit hypocritical. But thats just my opinion...

In my experience, the harder you push to stop someone doing what they want, the more certain it becomes that they will do it, and then some. Better to be supportive and enjoy the journey together. At least that way you know she's safe, and if anything goes wrong your there to help when she needs it.

Yeah, that one you misread. I'd genuinely been hoping she would take an interest, and now that she has, I'm a bit scared — that is the whole of it. A nice journey together is how I see it, same as you said. Cravings and food thoughts are a real struggle for her, and the more she wants to do something about them, the happier I am.
Sorry if I misread you — I took it that she was pestering and annoying you for access to the peps you worked hard for, and that sharing the stash was the last thing you wanted!

Now I get it: the real driver is fear for her safety, which is why the juice is being held back.

HouseCat said:

My assumption is that whatever you take is what she would get, and that you've looked into the safety side properly...which makes the risk very low. Anything she doesn't already know about side effects and possible reactions, you can talk her through. Dating a dummy seems unlikely, so trust her - she's grown, she does or will understand the risks, and the decision is hers to make. Plus you'll get bonus relationship points!

Withhold it and leave her to handle her own transactions from jump, and you may also collect negative relationship points 😂

Like Housecat says, the supply is your own, filtered and recon'd, so that side of things brings peace of mind. On reactions and the rest of it, you'll never know unless she tries — comparable to the leap of faith you took back when you started out.

The whole community is here for one reason: to research, and in the end to better the situations we are in.

That was simply my affectionate way of putting it that her interest is real now and it comes up constantly. The annoying part was a joke. Such a funny guy, me 😂
Her bringing it up a lot probably comes from you putting her off rather than having a straightforward conversation about it. An honest talk with her and no reason to keep bringing it up will remain : )
 
JohannesSweden77 said:

A few weeks have now gone by and a change plus weight loss are really starting to be felt by her. Today she told me that hunger is no longer constant for her and alcohol interest has largely gone too. My nagging about drinking lots of water has worked and she's like me with a huge water bottle in hand at all times. Seeing these changes in someone other than myself is really interesting. Next week will show whether the dose needs upping or staying on 2,5mg.
Late to this story is what I am, but watching you grow personally through it has been so wholesome : )
 
JohannesSweden77 said:

laansasa said:

JohannesSweden77 said:

laansasa said:

JohannesSweden77 said:

laansasa said:

If only my boyfriend were interested in peps too, so we could do it together. Some health issues of his strike me as things they could help, yet he won't entertain it. Complaining isn't really fair, though - he supports me 100% and finds it "entertaining" watching me go down the rabbit hole. Perhaps one day he will budge, and if he doesn't, that's ok.

Good that your girl is walking the same road you are. One more thing for the two of you to bond over.

A little interest only appeared after almost 9 months. Whether she actually goes through with it, I'm still not sure, though I have said that I'm going to make her own pen to use. How long you have been taking peps, I don't know, but bear in mind that we men are the slower kind of humans, so it might just take longer time. My hope is that he will follow you into the rabbit hole eventually.
Very true...we shall see! March is when peps began for me... but supplements I take that I suggested have definitely been added by him, plus the whole ivermectin rabbithole, too. Time will tell, I suppose. Needles are what I think keeps him at bay (for now...) 😆
Oh, for a male specimen that is nowhere near enough time. Our side is where he seems headed, judging by this. Not the dark side but the gray. How easy needles are to get used to will become clear to him. Getting past that is what delayed my own start. Scary needles turn out to cause no fright at all — needles to say. Pun intended.
I agree, only a matter of time. Super expensive oral NAD and a ton of other supplements are what he takes. The great results I have gotten are visible to him, so intrigued he must be. If and when he bites the bullet, I shall report back!
Be sure to do that, and I'll do the same for my better half. He'll soon be even better
Thank goodness we aren't stuck concealing them inside a butter container at the rear of the fridge the way others do. I also recall a different tale about going to see the in-laws and being unsure how to account for them, and a person proposed claiming a dog bite and that the injections were for rabies!😂
 
laansasa said:

JohannesSweden77 said:

laansasa said:

JohannesSweden77 said:

laansasa said:

JohannesSweden77 said:

laansasa said:

If only my boyfriend were interested in peps too, so we could do it together. Some health issues of his strike me as things they could help, yet he won't entertain it. Complaining isn't really fair, though - he supports me 100% and finds it "entertaining" watching me go down the rabbit hole. Perhaps one day he will budge, and if he doesn't, that's ok.

Good that your girl is walking the same road you are. One more thing for the two of you to bond over.

A little interest only appeared after almost 9 months. Whether she actually goes through with it, I'm still not sure, though I have said that I'm going to make her own pen to use. How long you have been taking peps, I don't know, but bear in mind that we men are the slower kind of humans, so it might just take longer time. My hope is that he will follow you into the rabbit hole eventually.
Very true...we shall see! March is when peps began for me... but supplements I take that I suggested have definitely been added by him, plus the whole ivermectin rabbithole, too. Time will tell, I suppose. Needles are what I think keeps him at bay (for now...) 😆
Oh, for a male specimen that is nowhere near enough time. Our side is where he seems headed, judging by this. Not the dark side but the gray. How easy needles are to get used to will become clear to him. Getting past that is what delayed my own start. Scary needles turn out to cause no fright at all — needles to say. Pun intended.
I agree, only a matter of time. Super expensive oral NAD and a ton of other supplements are what he takes. The great results I have gotten are visible to him, so intrigued he must be. If and when he bites the bullet, I shall report back!
Be sure to do that, and I'll do the same for my better half. He'll soon be even better
Thank goodness we aren't stuck concealing them inside a butter container at the rear of the fridge the way others do. I also recall a different tale about going to see the in-laws and being unsure how to account for them, and a person proposed claiming a dog bite and that the injections were for rabies!😂
Yeah, that's wild. That said, I haven't shared with everyone that I've moved over to gray. As far as they know, I'm still on the prescribed stuff. Not their concern anyway. So I do have to "hide" the supply and accessories.
 
JohannesSweden77 said:


So since I started taking tirz my girlfriend first didn't seem interested in taking it herself but now she's even getting a bit annoying pestering me that she wants to loose weight and try some peptides also. I don't know how to react really. I want to help her lose weight and feel better in her own body but at the same time I'm scared she'll have a bad reaction or something. I'm thinking about giving her a starter dose of tirz. That will most likely happen if she keeps nagging me. Don't know what my question is anymore but maybe someone have been in a situation like this?

Click to expand...
There might be a small language gap at play, but I'm picking up a bit of insecurity in this. Not a criticism — thoughts like that do sneak in sometimes, don't they?

It sounds like your gf previously wanted nothing to do with peps, and now that's changed. Maybe she's noticing you doing well on your wellness journey. Or maybe not.

Perhaps she's trying to join in on this side of your life by taking an interest in what interests you. You two have been together a while, yeah? That's not a stretch. It's actually kind of sweet!

Could it be you're uneasy she's aiming to change how she looks? Safety being a real concern seems unlikely, given you said yourself:

JohannesSweden77 said:

HouseCat said:

My assumption is that whatever you take is what she would get, and that you've looked into the safety side properly...which makes the risk very low. Anything she doesn't already know about side effects and possible reactions, you can talk her through. Dating a dummy seems unlikely, so trust her - she's grown, she does or will understand the risks, and the decision is hers to make. Plus you'll get bonus relationship points!

Withhold it and leave her to handle her own transactions from jump, and you may also collect negative relationship points 😂

Yes, identical to what I use, except that by now the filters and the extra sterile cartridges are fully stocked. Me, I couldn't wait around for the filters and the nice cartridges, so for my first pen I grabbed the Alibaba cartridge and filled unfiltered. She gets the filtered, nice cartridge VIP treatment. Looks like I'm the dummy in this relationship 😂

boytres said:

Taking it yourself while not wanting her to research it on her own strikes me as a bit hypocritical. But thats just my opinion...

In my experience, the harder you push to stop someone doing what they want, the more certain it becomes that they will do it, and then some. Better to be supportive and enjoy the journey together. At least that way you know she's safe, and if anything goes wrong your there to help when she needs it.

Yeah, that one you misread. I'd genuinely been hoping she would take an interest, and now that she has, I'm a bit scared — that is the whole of it. A nice journey together is how I see it, same as you said. Cravings and food thoughts are a real struggle for her, and the more she wants to do something about them, the happier I am.
You went ahead and blasted first timer gray, with little to no safety protocols. Now you say you follow them. If it's the same as yours, why wouldn't the safety worry apply to both of you?

What I'd suggest is getting clear on why you don't want her using the same stuff you're using, successfully. If the worry is that she'll get attention from outside and might stray, that's a separate matter from peps. If the worry is her safety because you're worried about your own, then dig around here for safety precautions (so many GLP1Chat vets helped me out with that stuff!) Couples should absolutely back each other in becoming their best, for themselves and for one another. Hope the peptide situation works out for you too!
 
"I'm thinking about giving her a starter dose of tirz."

That's a solid decision. Definitely don't begin with 15mg 😅

I've attempted to spark my gf's curiosity about peps, but she isn't into it, and that's fine 🙂
 
Honestly, I'd be thrilled if my boyfriend showed any curiosity about peptides. Doing all this research solo is frustrating, and I'd love a partner to discuss it with. You're in a good spot — the two of you will bond over this and be working toward the same health and wellness objective.
 
CoconutPeach said:

Honestly, I'd be thrilled if my boyfriend showed any curiosity about peptides. Doing all this research solo is frustrating, and I'd love a partner to discuss it with. You're in a good spot — the two of you will bond over this and be working toward the same health and wellness objective.
You don't have to work this out by yourself — just look at where you've ended up
 
Back
Top