Getting Started with CJC no DAC 5mg /ipa 5mg

Stormblessed91

Explorer
Joined
May 21, 2026
Messages
10
Reaction score
0
Location
Watertown, NY
I'm looking for advice before I begin — what should I do and what should I avoid? A number of posts I've come across mention dosing either just before sleep or right after waking up. Only once daily, so I'm curious whether one timing is recommended over the other, or if either is equally effective.
 
At least 2 hours past your last evening meal is the recommendation. First, insulin can interfere with absorption, and 2 because it lines up with your body's natural GH cycles.
 
Stormblessed91 said:

I'm looking for advice before I begin — what should I do and what should I avoid? A number of posts I've come across mention dosing either just before sleep or right after waking up. Only once daily, so I'm curious whether one timing is recommended over the other, or if either is equally effective.
If you're using a GLP1, you'll want to be fasted for roughly 6 hrs. I use Reta and inject right after waking up so I know I'm fasted.
 
OzzyFit said:

Stormblessed91 said:

I'm looking for advice before I begin — what should I do and what should I avoid? A number of posts I've come across mention dosing either just before sleep or right after waking up. Only once daily, so I'm curious whether one timing is recommended over the other, or if either is equally effective.
If you're using a GLP1, you'll want to be fasted for roughly 6 hrs. I use Reta and inject right after waking up so I know I'm fasted.
In the AAS forum, a regular mentioned that despite GLP1s delaying gastric emptying, the insulin spike lasted just a few hours.

That idea might hold some weight, since it seems logical.

I'm no expert on the subject.
 
Skidude said:

OzzyFit said:

Stormblessed91 said:

I'm looking for advice before I begin — what should I do and what should I avoid? A number of posts I've come across mention dosing either just before sleep or right after waking up. Only once daily, so I'm curious whether one timing is recommended over the other, or if either is equally effective.
If you're using a GLP1, you'll want to be fasted for roughly 6 hrs. I use Reta and inject right after waking up so I know I'm fasted.
In the AAS forum, a regular mentioned that despite GLP1s delaying gastric emptying, the insulin spike lasted just a few hours.

That idea might hold some weight, since it seems logical.

I'm no expert on the subject.
That idea holds up, honestly. When the stomach takes longer to empty, you don't get as sharp a glucose rise, so the insulin release should be smaller too. What I keep coming back to, though, is that insulin is still being released either way.

I'm no authority on any of this. Honestly… give each option a shot. Should evening injections stop producing what you want, switch to the morning.
 
Stormblessed91 said:

I'm looking for advice before I begin — what should I do and what should I avoid? A number of posts I've come across mention dosing either just before sleep or right after waking up. Only once daily, so I'm curious whether one timing is recommended over the other, or if either is equally effective.
I don't know how old you are, and that matters because in my honest opinion this primarily helps people who are 45 or older — or someone going through puberty who wants more gh, say to grow taller.

I'm 60 and my gh is very low because of aghd — and yes, it did make a difference for me, though not a dramatic one. I stayed on it for 5 wks, then became sensitized to it and moved to 191aa.

So, assuming you have a standard 5+5 vial: add 3ml bac h20 to the 5+5 vial. The resulting solution, when you draw 12 units on an insulin syringe, delivers .2mcg of cjc/ipam. The suggested dose for this is 150-200 mcg — taking more doesn't help.

Roughly 2-5 minutes after you take it, a mild flush will come over your face — that's how you'll know it's active.

My recommendation is to use it right before bed. Your pituitary releases gh while you sleep, and cjc/ipam has a half life of about 2 hr, so it supports your pituitary in putting out maximum gh overnight. Yes, it works — and it works best when you're older. When you're younger your pituitary already functions well, so the response is smaller. You notice the extra gh when you're older and your pituitary isn't putting out much gh.

It does work — but it's not as effective as 191aa (hgh).

A few pointers:

Don't use cjc while you're on high doses of 191aa, 5+iu.

If you're using low doses of hgh first thing in the morning, you can still use cjc at night. The reason: hgh raises your igf1 blood markers a lot, and those markers are what signal your pituitary to stop releasing gh — they take 12-15 hours to fall. For cjc/ipam to work well, you want those igf1 blood markers low.

Also, a large meal triggers an insulin spike, which in turn causes a big rise in igf1 — again signaling your pituitary not to release gh. That's why people who eat a lot right before bed end up robbing themselves of extra gh. Your pituitary releases gh best when you're fasted.

That's the reasoning behind taking it right before bed — ideally about 3-4+ hours after your last meal.

Also, if you do heavy cardio or weight training, you can take cjc/ipam — or cjc alone — right before the cardio or the weights. Your pituitary puts out more gh during intense weightlifting and intense cardio, and one of the best ways to boost that output is sprinting — yes, seriously, sprinting.

You can also take it first thing in the morning if you prefer (while fasted), then do cardio or weightlifting — that's what most people do — and again it will raise your pituitary gh output during that window.

The gap between cjc/ipam and hgh is night and day. That said, hgh carries more side effects and is used for different reasons. It won't give you huge muscles or make you 21 again, though if you're an older guy or gal it will make you feel 20 yrs younger — it changes your body for the better, really for the better. At low doses, hgh has very few side effects.

Again — just keep in mind that a fasted state is best for cjc/ipam.

Finally — remember you will become sensitized to this, so do 3-4 weeks on, then a few weeks off. Ymmv.

Good luck — I hope you get some benefit from it. It's where I started.
 
Stormblessed91 said:

I'm looking for advice before I begin — what should I do and what should I avoid? A number of posts I've come across mention dosing either just before sleep or right after waking up. Only once daily, so I'm curious whether one timing is recommended over the other, or if either is equally effective.
What I'd recommend first is having your IGF-1 measured before you begin, and that result typically includes a Z score. That way, the impact on you as an individual can be confirmed rather than assumed.

When I began, nobody told me to do this. Even so, the initial IGF-1 result I got was below what I'd expected, and at the time I was dosing 250mcg of each compound two times per day.

After I moved over to 3iu HGH, the Z score went from -0.2 up to 1.4
 
Troposphere said:

Stormblessed91 said:

I'm looking for advice before I begin — what should I do and what should I avoid? A number of posts I've come across mention dosing either just before sleep or right after waking up. Only once daily, so I'm curious whether one timing is recommended over the other, or if either is equally effective.
What I'd recommend first is having your IGF-1 measured before you begin, and that result typically includes a Z score. That way, the impact on you as an individual can be confirmed rather than assumed.

When I began, nobody told me to do this. Even so, the initial IGF-1 result I got was below what I'd expected, and at the time I was dosing 250mcg of each compound two times per day.

After I moved over to 3iu HGH, the Z score went from -0.2 up to 1.4
Solid suggestion, troposphere.

Just to clarify—your z score came out at -.2 while you were running cjc/ipam at 250/day?

Do you have any sense of where it stood prior to the cjc? I'm guessing the hgh made a significant difference for you?
 
Riviera said:

Troposphere said:

Stormblessed91 said:

I'm looking for advice before I begin — what should I do and what should I avoid? A number of posts I've come across mention dosing either just before sleep or right after waking up. Only once daily, so I'm curious whether one timing is recommended over the other, or if either is equally effective.
What I'd recommend first is having your IGF-1 measured before you begin, and that result typically includes a Z score. That way, the impact on you as an individual can be confirmed rather than assumed.

When I began, nobody told me to do this. Even so, the initial IGF-1 result I got was below what I'd expected, and at the time I was dosing 250mcg of each compound two times per day.

After I moved over to 3iu HGH, the Z score went from -0.2 up to 1.4
Solid suggestion, troposphere.

Just to clarify—your z score came out at -.2 while you were running cjc/ipam at 250/day?

Do you have any sense of where it stood prior to the cjc? I'm guessing the hgh made a significant difference for you?
As I said, it hadn't occurred to me that testing IGF-1 level would help in understanding what these compounds do. So sadly I've no idea what my level looked like before CJC/Ipa.

Running 250mcg CJC + 250 mcg Ipa, before bed and on waking, only got my IGF-1 as far as 124 ng/mL (z score -0.2)

3iu of HGH has lifted that to 238ng/mL (z-score 1.2, I misremembered the exact figure).

I'm tempted to go to 4iu, but the fat lipolysis has my triglycerides sitting at 151mg/dL on 3iu. That's barely above normal.

Before titrating up I want to see what fasted cardio does to the triglycerides.

On a personal note, my workouts have gone up in both intensity and duration. I'm sleeping better than I ever have (CJC/Ipa gave me good sleep too). Belly fat is coming off very fast as well. First time in a long while that I've had abs!

Happy to chat more — I find the secretagogues and HGH absolutely fascinating to talk about.
 
Back
Top