TxUt777
Explorer
Can I trust the hormone and cholesterol readings to be reasonably accurate? I realize this isn't a complete panel workup—I just want to monitor a few things.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
TxUt777 said:
Can I trust the hormone and cholesterol readings to be reasonably accurate? I realize this isn't a complete panel workup—I just want to monitor a few things.
Ha! My kit only arrived 2 days back, and tomorrow morning I'm going to do the draw.TxUt777 said:
A Rhythm mail-in blood test kit showed up today. Tomorrow morning I'll do the draw. On top of that, I picked up a Lingo CGM — mostly out of curiosity about how different things move my glucose levels, lol. Anyone here have experience with either one? What worked, what didn't?